Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

CONGRATULATIONS: INDIA enters 2 trillion club!

Discussion in 'World Economy' started by Cro, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander N

Commander N REGISTERED

blacks were from africa, we are part of this country
    india was taken over because some upper class people and kings liked playing cricket and would do anything to see britishers white skin everyday.

2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    A strong rupee is needed very quickly to boost IIP. Our biggest imports are energy and Gold. We will be able to kick start infra only with a strong rupee. Don't you think its stupid to make the whole population suffer due to weak rupee just to help few IT companies?

3. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    dude the fuuk ? blacks were not from africa ?? get your facts right.... and it was not the upper caste who supported they are the one who actually fought with the british....
    Battle of Koregaon was fought between the maratha and the mahar regiment of the british... british did not take over because some people wanted to see white people around them... you high or something ? i mean seriously :frust:
    Mahar Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Battle of Koregaon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. TSUNAMI

TSUNAMI Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Even those IT companies are using that only for their own profit. They were offering same package at both times when rupee was 45 and and 70. So no benefit for employees.

5. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    The cost of Living is not going to change drastically to make a impact in people's per capita income if we favor certain particular sector. Sweeping changes are need broadly if we are to uplift our poor people. I would say the institutions which is directly involved with Projects and Economy of poor people should have a prominence saying in this matter.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
    omya and ricky123 like this.
  6. venureddy

venureddy Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    And now the lower caste fools robbing the oppurtunities from deserved people just because they belong to some lower caste.

omya likes this.
  7. ricky123

ricky123 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @vstoljockey i support a strong rupee but that should have a impact on the ground lvl ... Prices of essential commodities should come down .
    only then the people will benefit .. infra is stuck cuz of mismanagement and slow decision making and red tape . same goes for prices going up of commodities like onions etc , last year the farmers were selling onions @ 2 rs per kg but it was sold for 100 rs in retail ... that is cuz some cunts in between started hoarding .. for months there was no action from the upa chuts .
    growth will create jobs but lower inflation will help the poor and middle class ... so this GOV has its work cut out . there is already talk of onion prices going up in coming months .lets see if this gov takes some measures in advance ( i certainly hope so)

8. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    The APMC act modification along with taking out food items from forward trading will solve supply side problems of food items and that will bring down the prices. The biggest problem which caused runaway inflation was the subsidy bill. UPA was forced to get the money for their subsidies from oil and so they had to cut down the fuel subsidy and also raise taxes to get the reqd money but it resulted in increasing the price of every thing. A strong rupee will help us lower the outgo on fuel and that will allow govt to hold on to price of fuel which in turn will help reduce inflation. Strong rupee will also help govt to increase its margins on fuel which means more money for development. this will also allow the govt to raise Income tax exemption limit which will release a lot of money for consumer durables growth kick starting the stalled economy.
    For a nation like India which has mostly services exports and very little manufacturing as part of GDP, we need to reduce our import bill and also increase manufacturing as part of GDP to stabilise the economy. Pls remember that nearly 70% of our GDP is agriculture based which in turn depends on gods for better monsoon rains every year. We need to insulate our economy from these god controlled deviations and for that growth of manufacturing sector is a must.
    In India, logistic cost is nearly 18% of our cost of production. A better infra with strong rupee resulting in cheaper fuel can bring it down to 10% which will directly help growth of manufacturing.

ricky123 likes this.
  9. ricky123

ricky123 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i agree with you , also i like the idea of using alternate fuels like brazil does . it will encourage farmers t plant sugar cane and all the sugarcane mills which died will be revived .that will certainly cut our imports on fuel .
    for the agriculture part i think if modi gets it right he will invest in rain water harvesting rather then irrigation ...
    Water harvesting is cheaper ..irrigation only allows our babus to eat more money (referring to the irrigation scam in mah).

it rains a lot in mumbai but not even a drop is being harvested all the water goes down the drain .. it is not so hard to promote water harvesting in rural and urban areas .. when we depend so much on water i thought that would be the first thing we should Fix ...

although i support modi on extracting coal for power in short term .i would like him to focus on clean energy for the future which can be sustainable . we cannot use coal for a long time it has great impact on our climate .. delhi is already facing climate issues cuz of pollution .

vstol jockey likes this.
  10. Commander N

Commander N REGISTERED

well lower casts couldnt fight because ther cast binded them to a certain occupation and upper caste fighted because britishers started taking over the country little by little after playing cricket.they thought white skin meant goodf and nice people.everybody know upper caste serviced britishers pretty good when they came here wiki artcles are not going to change that.

11. Commander N

Commander N REGISTERED

:****:

12. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    You know nothing... Bs propaganda you have created just to plaese you people...no Indian ever had interest in cricket till 1952-55...by looking at your post i can tell that You will beleive in aryan theory tooo..

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    venureddy likes this.
  13. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    The raise in corruption of all government agencies is due to appointing lower cast idiots who dont know any thing and does not even deserve to be there. What can we expect from those lower cast dumb heads who doesnt have any ethical values at all. I dont think stupid people like you can understand it .

TSUNAMI and omya like this.
  14. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    What ever we say he will not be convinced. Its a waste of time answering him.

omya likes this.
  15. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.