Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Congress coming back in 2019?

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Apr 11, 2017.

1. SrNair

SrNair Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    BJP.
    I had been in RSS as a little Sawyamsevak during my high school days.

Kerala .
    Where you have been from ?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Veeran likes this.
  2. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Nope .
    The out come of current five year term will only began to see after 2020.
    .Last 10 year was wasted ,nothing happened in here .

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I know a lot of Congress.Intimately,My father was the one who created Youth Congress,but he also took us to train in Hanuman Vyayam Shala Good to know we are Sanghis.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    SrNair and Veeran like this.
  4. kiduva21

kiduva21 Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...still-a-burning-issue/articleshow/4897797.cms
    https://www.rt.com/news/india-ritual-suicide-sati/

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...womans-body-found-from-husbands-funeral-pyre/

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    What is your problem Kiduva ? not getting hawala transactions? Squeal more so that you can writhe in pain and come calling your masters.
    Well, Kiduva sorry to say all your Atrocity literature and atheists were formed after Peryiyar! isn't it?
    Do you know who was Periyar?

6. kiduva21

Country Flag:
    India
    attacking tradition is still trend you are not noticing since you concern only cow,

now regarding tractor , why adamant on importing them?
    when is was child there were rice fields in my city(yes in city) now its very hard to find any rice field in entire south kerala.
    the point being the population gone many folds, the farming land reduced , water is not available as earlier, farmers are forced to upgrade to tractors and chemical fertilizers. farmers are committing suicide because not getting profit.
    that cannot be solved using bulls, you need better market awareness , more flexible farming method , cheaper transport and off course isreal style irrigation too pan India.

without using the modern farming we can starve to death 100000000 people , you want that?

7. kiduva21

Country Flag:
    India
    i dont give any shit about periyar , dont even know what he exactly , so can you give my swiss bank account number i forgot it . since you know this much you may also know that

8. kiduva21

Country Flag:
    India
    Same here except Rss part ? i attended shakha for a month all is did was playing some games and climbing a rope. that not qualifies as " swayam sevakan"

SrNair likes this.
  9. Veeran

Veeran 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Farmers have been intentionally destroyed by traitor govts. by damming all water channels. We just have to pen all the dams and let water flow in their natural way.

I don't want anyone to starve to death.
    You'll know that in Bharat no one starved or faced famine untill British came here and changed the natural setup we had of agriculture.
    Most farmers in Bharat own small land. In small lands you don't need a tractor. For small lands, using cows allows you to to have zero-cost farming which makes the farmer richer. Because of the utility of cows and cow produces like milk, manure, etc.
    Bringing tractor makes the farmer economically weak in many ways - no more free cow manure to fertilize the land, no more fuel free tilling the land, no more free milk, etc. Also a positive sideffect is that now cost of food produce also goes down for the consumer.

Now about population growth vs lost agriculture:
    The way to solve it is by encouraging farming and attracting more farmers. And more importantly, banning pestcides which kills bees. And putting positive news about farming (untill now we had only negative news and demonization about farming put in by a foreign owned media).

10. kiduva21

Country Flag:
    India
    you nailed it.

SrNair likes this.
  11. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    This is not Hindu culture.
    It is happening around former Mughal ruled areas.
    There's the baggage where Sati has been portrayed as Hindu culture in our misinformed educational text.
    Now people have been taught this is Hindu culture, so there are some exceptions in society who have been fooled by it and may have become victims to it.
    But blame the false education and lack of proper awareness about the origins and reason behind such practises than a miseducated people falling victims for it.
    It is like the case of that incident where the sahayak suicided after the media stint.

Wolfpack likes this.
  12. kiduva21

Country Flag:
    India
    I don't claim sati is hindu culture , instead it as a tradition - followed by people in old days- . jallykettu is now matketed as not hindu culture instead as farmer tradition and all those charches and madrasa are using it to spread their religion. same can happen on sati if they can use it.

13. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    We need revival of Bharat and Vedic education. Instead of letting Church and masjids pollute minds, we should start schools again and re-educate them. And I recently found out that Hindu entrepreneurs who run schools have face certain extra restrictions on taxation, etc. All these things should be abolished and reversed and instead put on the CHurch and such organisations.

There is a way to slow down the church, promotion of organisation like KAPA, etc will restrict the church. KAPA is an organisation that works against corruption in church.

Wolfpack and SrNair like this.
  14. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Sati wasnt a tradition.
    It was an escape route of the Hindu women from escaping the molestation of the Mughal raiders.Now is no Mughal raiders and Sati will remain as a dark history

Wolfpack likes this.
  15. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I see alot of you guys have been to the RSS Sakha. How many of you remember this
    [​IMG]

SrNair likes this.