Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Congress plans virtual attack against Anna Hazare, explores cyber space

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by abirbec04, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

After having lost its battle against Anna Hazare on ground, the Congress now plans to counter him and his campaign in the cyber space.

However, utmost care is being taken that all this happen without directly attacking Anna. Sources said that after the Manish Tewari fiasco, the party is focused on destablising the campaign — not Anna — and punching a hole in the movement’s legality.

Sources in the Congress told DNA the party is preparing to launch campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and all possible ways, including through SMS, to reach out to masses with the government’s position and explain how unjustified Anna is in his campaign to push for “his Jan Lokpal Billâ€.

One SMS doing the round reads: “I am strongly against corruption but I am NOT Anna! I am NOT a dictator saying MY BILL OR NO BILL.’ I believe in the democratic process through Parliament. I do NOT belong to any opportunist political party who have selfish concern in not letting the Parliament function. I am proud India and would like to do my bit by being honest. YOU DECIDE WHETHER U WANT TO BE ANNA OR A PROUD INDIA! Forward this message and let your friends decide who they want to be. We are the ppl of 21st century and we can think.â€

It seems that by projecting Anna as ‘My Way or Highway Man’, the party is now trying to punch a hole in his movement. It may be recalled that just after the joint drafting committee was formed, the government had started a smear campaign to defame the civil society representatives on the panel.

Congress plans virtual attack against Anna Hazare, explores cyber space - India - DNA

Guys take note of this cynical move. Pass it on to everyone you know. We cannot let the Party of Parrots any space to derail this movement.

2 people like this.
  2. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

hmmm Congr-ass is on fire ...these SMS WONT save ur MMS government.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

It's too late and too little.

There are millions of people supporting Anna movement. It's next to impossible to stop such movement. :india:

4. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

Congressi Thugs Party can Play any Game... But the Joker called Common man which they use in every game is now with Anna...

5. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

An SMS and CYBER SPACE can be used to start a movement but when millions & millions are on the street fighting for a cause an SMS or CYBER SPACE will have very little effect on the people on the ground. Cong govt is foolish to think millions of SMS will eliminate Millions of INDIANS fighting for corruption free INDIA.

6. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

what a lame & desperate attempt by pathetics? sounds like congress is really on grass!

7. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Major SENIOR MEMBER

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha post it at jock thread
    i think kapil sibbal first send this massage to soniya and then rahul and finally manmohan ka number aaya hoga .

8. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    do they really think, they can win against more than 100 Million Net users,

they will have to shut down the entire internet of the country
    and that will only make things worse for them ???

:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  9. Paagal

Paagal FULL MEMBER

DNA Propaganda :lol: , they havnt revealed what sources in Congress told them. Maybe A team is sending these messages to spoil Congress image. Pathetic attempt, Congress is not worried about 10k odd protestors on road, most of them came to see Drama, now Anna is idling and it started to rain, they will go to home. They started singing Bhajans and Qawwalis, unfortunately modern gen. Indians dont emotionally connect with such things. :suicide:

I will fully support govt. to impose ban on Twitter, Facebook, Orkut and bulk messages. National interests like economy should be 1st priority.

10. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

^^^chup-re pagal!!:angry:

3 people like this.
  11. ek_indian

ek_indian Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

What are you eating now a days? :crazy:

12. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

All the members See one of them is already here

13. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Congressi propaganda.... :to_pick_ones_nose:

14. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

:lol::yu::dance3:

15. turkish

turkish Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Arrey Pagal Sir!! I also support you in one thing... BAN orkut.... not because of National interests but bcoz its really boring....:man_in_love:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.