Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Corrupt Media : Media big wigs/reporters Uterior Motives

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by omya, Sep 29, 2014.

1. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Writer Madhu Kishwar Exposes biased Barkha Dutt and corrupt Rajdeep Sardesai.

2. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    Chyetanya Kunte's original blog post against Brkha dutt ! which removed by NDTV's Pressure !
    March 5, 2011 at 12:35pm
    This is the blog post which led to Chyetanya Kunte being served a legal notice. I've put it up for those who haven't read it, using my Constitutional Right to Expression, and also my Constitutional Freedom of Speech. There's also the RTI Act, which you can use incase you or I are served with a few notices/other signs of crankiness from anyone.

Before i post this, let me clarify a few things, lest i hurt another journalist's feelings. Journo's are meant to be all tough and smart and all.. what happened to them ? Have they been watching too much Bush ?

• I do not "hate/loathe/despise NDTV or any of it's affiliated networks
    • I harbour no personal grudges against Barkha Dutt, i am merely "disappointed" that she let me down.
    • I do not like what the media in general did during 26/11 in terms of leaking information and being insensitive with people who had lost their loved ones.
    • I feel that the media needs to be sensitized more, they're getting highly overconfident about themselves.
    • Id like the media and everyone else to read through their rights and realize that everyone is equal and has the same rights. Just because you're a journalist doesn't spare you from criticism.. especially if you deserve it.
    Here goes -

This is the original Piece written by Chyetanya Kunte

but later on he had to retract because of legal pressure from NDTV. I have posted it here for posterity & preservation since Google Cache may clear it anytime.

Shoddy journalism

Appalling journalism. Absolute blasphemy! As I watch the news from home, I am dumbfounded to see Barkha Dutt of NDTV break every rule of ethical journalism in reporting the Mumbai mayhem. Take a couple of instances for example:

In one instance she asks a husband about his wife being stuck, or held as a hostage. The poor guy adds in the end about where she was last hiding. Aired! My dear friends with AK-47s, our national news is helping you. Go get those still in. And be sure to thank NDTV for not censoring this bit of information.

<p>In another instance, a General sort of suggests that there were no hostages in Oberoi Trident. (Clever.) Then, our heroine of revelations calls the head of Oberoi, and the idiot confirms a possibility of 100 or more people still in the building. Hello! Guys with guns, you’ve got more goats to slay. But before you do, you’ve got to love NDTV and more precisely Ms. Dutt. She’s your official intelligence from Ground zero.</p><p>You do not need to be a journalist to understand the basic premise of ethics, which starts with protecting victims first; and that is done by avoiding key information from being aired publicly—such as but not limited to revealing the number of possible people still in, the hideouts of hostages and people stuck in buildings.</p><p>Imagine you’re one of those sorry souls holed-up in one of those bathrooms, or kitchens. A journalist pulls your kin outside and asks about your last contact on national television, and other prying details. In a bout of emotion, if they happen to reveal more details, you are sure going to hell. Remember these are hotels, where in all likelihood, every room has a television. All a terrorist needs to do is listen to Ms. Barkha Dutt’s latest achievement of extracting information from your relative, based on your last phone-call or SMS. And you’re shafted—courtesy NDTV.1</p><p>If the terrorists don’t manage to shove you in to your private hell, the journalists on national television will certainly help you get there. One of the criticisms about Barkha Dutt on Wikipedia reads thus:</p><p>During the Kargil conflict, Indian Army sources repeatedly complained to her channel that she was giving away locations in her broadcasts, thus causing Indian casualties.</p><p>Looks like the idiot journalist has not learned anything since then. I join a number of bloggers pleading her to shut the f⋅⋅⋅ up.</p><p>Update: In fact, I am willing to believe that Hemant Karkare died because these channels showed him prepare (wear helmet, wear bullet-proof vest.) in excruciating detail live on television. And they in turn targeted him where he was unprotected. The brave officer succumbed to bullets in the neck.</p><p>Update 2 [28.Nov.2300hrs]: Better sense appears to have prevailed in the latter half of today—either willfully, or by Government coercion2, and Live broadcasts are now being limited to non-action zones. Telecast of action troops and strategy is now not being aired live. Thank goodness for that.</p><p>Update 3 [30.Nov.1900hrs]: DNA India reports about a UK couple ask media to report carefully:</p><p>The terrorists were watching CNN and they came down from where they were in a lift after hearing about us on TV.</p><p>— Lynne Shaw in an interview.</p>1. Oh, they have a lame excuse pronouncing that the television connections in the hotel has been cut, and therefore it is okay to broadcast. Like hell!

2. I’m thinking coercion, since Government has just denied renewing CNN’s rights to air video today; must’ve have surely worked as a rude warning to the Indian domestic channels

[​IMG]

radioactive and Anish like this.
  3. omya

Country Flag:
    India
  4. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    Confronted by Mahesh Jethmalani, Teesta Setalvad runs away from TV debate yet again!

5. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    Great answer to Owaisi by Ram Madhav on Arnab debate - India, pluralism, hindu etc

forjeet likes this.
  6. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    LIAR BARKHA DUTT EXPOSED AGAIN!!!!!! Why am I not surprised that Barkha Dutt the official Congress voice in media learnt no lessons from Radia gate and can stoop so low as to even lie blatantly about the 'Dehati Aurat' comment to even save Pak like her Congress masters? Is MMS ki kahin ab aukaat ya izzat rahi hai? he seems to be the most ridiculed and disgraced twat in the whole wide universe?

7. omya

Country Flag:
    India

forjeet likes this.
  8. kpmailit

kpmailit 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

is there any way or will be any way to pull controversial journalist/media and ask clarification just like when political party/politician/others do come to channel and force to clarify? why not there will be voting/rating system that determined/decide whether national TV channel/journalist is eligible to continue or not just like political parties? may be these are stupid questions but sometime come in my mind.

9. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    media channels are private limited companies... why will anyone have vote for it

kpmailit likes this.
  10. m2monty

m2monty Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    she is really randi ...??

11. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    Clippings of how Raj Thackeray kicks thee butt of Rajdeep Sardesai

12. kpmailit

kpmailit 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

true but the way pvt media ltd act/work seems like they are above the all, powerful than India govt. at least I'm happy that if govt want then hostile media can be ban in future. and govt must have to be work with sensitivity /play actively on hostile media if media did something wrong that damage national interest, dignity , something harm then sue them with huge fine or suspension or revoke licence.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    radioactive and omya like this.
  13. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    i dont think government should censor media... but what barkha and sardesai type media leaders do is show only one sided bias anti hindu views and they try to show muslims as victims which is wrong...

kpmailit likes this.
  14. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Rajdeep Reveals His Ugly Character In NY

One usually goes to a place to discover and learn. We know about the place from a map. We know a bit about its people from what we have read or heard. Still, actually being there has to be an experience to see, to hear and to learn about the place and its people. But some people go with pre-conceived notions and convictions and seek “confirmation” of their own prejudices. If I go to America with the intention of finding people who hate Narendra Modi it’s not very difficult to do. We know the people who campaigned against his visits or his interactions. It’s easy to find the gang of people who hate him. With the general public it is better to seek to learn rather than provoke them with pre-conceived conclusions and convictions. Some of our media crooks were in New York for the last few days exactly for that reason: Provoke hatred for Modi or ridicule their religion. Unfortunately for them, they failed.

My; thrill, my joy comes from the fact that ordinary people are a lot more open and often quite blunt with the truth than our politicians and media morons. They’re simple people with passions who are often classified by our media mafia as “bhakts”. Media criminals like Barkha Dutt and Rajdeep Sardesai hate ordinary people who are smarter than they are. They hate Indians (and Hindus) – in India or in America or anywhere in the world. Character is not built during a testing situation, it merely reveals itself. And Rajdeep Sardesai revealed which gutter he comes from right in New York during the PM’s visit.

What was the purpose of Rajdeep’s visit? Not to report on the PM’s visit or events and developments around it but to sing the same old worn out nonsense of 2002, ask silly questions about Modi’s visa and how only 31% have voted for Modi and others did not. All these issues are in the past and have been ranted over and over again by our media fools and have not gotten them anywhere. One cannot claim to be a journalist by harbouring political vindictiveness and grudges against one person; especially since that person is now the PM of India. This cheap engagement of Rajdeep was not with some panellist or politicians but ordinary people on the streets. The uncouth character of Rajdeep’s discourse with ordinary people can only be described as hate-mongering and pimping to get anti-Modi soundbites. Every person he talked to virtually slapped him and wasn’t willing to buy the nonsense being peddled by Rajdeep. Take a look at this cheap moronic tweet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    RS is not even factually correct because my tweet included the pic (on the left) of the NYT front page with a report about Modi. But is that really an issue? What kind of bickering, unhappy moron who calls himself an editor bitches about and ridicules Modi for not being on NYT’s front page? In what sense is a front-page coverage by NYT or any other US paper any kind of certification of Modi’s relevance or importance? This is mindless hatred for Modi that Rajdeep has enriched himself with and wants to continue peddling his nonsense to Indians in the US and American citizens too. Dislike for a politician should not reach such levels that a person pretending to be an editor starts vomiting filth every time he mentions the name of that person. This filth runs in the family duo of Rajdeep and Sagarika who have made their hatred and bitching a personal industry of sorts. Take a look at this tweet from the Category5Moron:

CONTD..

MediaCrooks: Rajdeep Reveals His Ugly Character In NY

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this article are the author's personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author may not reflect the views of Forum members and this forum is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article.

15. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    [​IMG]
    Seriously, what kind of character bitches about her former colleagues in public? It has to be an extreme low-life who does this sort of thing. It is not just that she bitches about them and ridicules them in public but does not think for a moment that she was designated a Deputy Editor at CNN-IBN and most of the people she bitches about would have been junior to her in hierarchy. You B***h about your juniors in public? This extreme hatred and bitching seems to run in all their discourse, especially where Modi is concerned. She does this here and the bigger moron takes it out on people at New York. Take a look at this video (1.24 mins)

VIDEO - MAIN ARTICLE
    He goes around telling people on the streets only 31% voted for Modi and Modi must answer many questions. He talks about the Visa issue when it’s long done and buried. His face turns into one of a pimp that didn’t get a customer when the people on the streets reject his nonsense and are cheerful for Modi. Why shouldn’t they be? Is Rajdeep expecting that all the people in the US, whether Indians or Americans, should harbour the same hatred for Modi that he has? That they shouldn’t come and cheer our PM because of his personal prejudices? And because those people come and cheer for Modi and India they are called “Bhakts”? Which schools teach this level of hatred to a moron like Rajdeep? Did he inherit it from his parents or from his wife? It did not end there. Rajdeep went on to another fracas with the public on the streets outside Madison Square Garden where a major Modi-event was scheduled. After ridiculing people and calling someone an “Asshole” Rajdeep gets back in the same coin but is unable to take it. He turns around and starts hitting out physically at the person. And after the incident this is what the liar tweets:

[​IMG]
    Does this stupid moron make any sense? He is a TV guy and has a team of cameramen around him. If he was indeed abused or kicked where is the video footage? If Rajdeep was on cam as he claims where is his own footage of the sequence leading up to his violent reaction? And throughout the day he kept whining as a victim when he was actually the offender who should have been arrested for his stupid behaviour. An American described Rajdeep’s stupidity perfectly in this tweet:

[​IMG]
    And all the pigs from the farm came out to support Rajdeep and “stand with him” in his hour of grief. That someone claiming to be a journalist has reduced himself to such street brawls does not even cross their minds before they tweet their support to him even when he is the criminal in the incident. The shameful gang of Barkha Dutt, Shiv Aroor, Shabana Azmi and many celebrity morons came out for Rajdeep without even bothering to check facts of the incident. It is the age of social media and technology which challenges these brain dead idiots and their lies. Someone did put up a video of the incident which leaves no doubt about who the criminal is in this scene:

VIDEO - MAIN ARTICLE

That a scumbag like Rajdeep even physically touched a person is a crime by itself. The sicko goes much further and physically assaults the man. Ordinary people can be provoked and may get passionately angry (as Barkha Dutt once learned when she was booed and shooed away at Jantar Mantar) but you don’t call yourself a professional and react in the manner that Rajdeep reacted violently. There cannot be any excuse for this reaction. And then they call the people “Modi supporters” or “Modi Bhakts” or “Lunatic fringe”. Do these morons even realise that they were out to support and hear an INDIAN PM? Last night (Sep 30) in a discussion with Swapan Dasgupta, Barkha ranted “Modi dislikes journalists”. No moron, he doesn’t dislike journalists. He clearly knows journalists from hate-mongering pimps. He kindly calls them “News traders”. And then Barkha claimed Modi hasn’t said anything or condemned the people for attacking Rajdeep. They attacked Rajdeep?

If despite the video evidence she can so blatantly lie, then Modi is clearly right in ignoring fake journos like her. Most of all, people like Barkha, Rajdeep and Sagarika have made it a “personal” grudge with Modi when he hasn’t. Zee News ran a special programme on the incident and it does not make great viewing for the media mafia at all (4.57 minutes):

VIDEO - MAIN ARTICLE
    We should applaud that at least one channel put out the shameful truth about the two chronic hate-mongers Rajdeep and Sagarika. Both are a disgrace to their own mafia and have consistently lowered the level of gutter they soak their lives in. In a public area, with ordinary people on the streets that a so-called editor even calls people “assholes” should warrant condemnation from all around. Instead, the mafia pimps treated Rajdeep as a victim and ran to his defence. Their personal grudges and prejudices have brought Rajdeep and Sagarika to live a life of hatred. Hatred for others and even their own former colleagues and those who report the incident. #ShameAbroad was the trend and rightly so. What burns the hearts, minds and bodies of these idiots?

The undeniable fact is that hate-filled, ugly characters like Rajdeep are unable to stomach the popularity of Modi all around. His visit to the US and UN has been a grand success with politicians, businessmen and ordinary folks. It burns the bottoms of the Rajdeeps and Sagarikas of our media mafia. You may like or dislike a politician but you don’t go to the extent of revealing the ugliness of your character at the time of major events concerning the country’s Prime Minister. More so on foreign soil. Time has proved over and over again that while Modi continues to grow in stature, the ugliness of Rajdeep, Sagarika and their media mafia friends keeps growing. They keep revealing their ugly character more often.

I will leave you with another video where this cheap hate-monger tells people “Aap ke paas paisa hai, class nahin” (You have money but no class). That applies to Rajdeep and Sagarika more than anyone else. And ordinary folks know it all too well now.

VIDEO - MAIN ARTICLE

MediaCrooks: Rajdeep Reveals His Ugly Character In NY

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this article are the author's personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author may not reflect the views of Forum members and this forum is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article.

omya likes this.