Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

CRPF constable sacked, arrested for social media rant against Modi, Rajnath

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Agent_47, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Congtard, he can support any party he likes and vote for it, nobody stops him from voting.
    He as a person belonging to Security forces is not supposed to air dissent on Public ,civilian and social media platforms, instead he can address his grievances to the relevant authority.
    These rules are formed to maintain discipline and as a reminder, that they work in Security force,not some Political Establishment . Otherwise there will be a SP battalion,RJD battalion,Congress Battalion ,AAP battalion etc. in Security forces tomorrow and that will be the end of Secularism as you know it.

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  2. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Maybe, he wanted to get fired deliberately, because even after warnings,he didn't listen to orders.It means he wanted to get out of that job.

3. GuardianRED

GuardianRED Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Exactly my point - this guy + many others vids we have seen - especially those posted by those jokers on PDF.

Just pathetic!

Wolfpack likes this.
  4. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

i searched bhakt in google and it said 'www.bhaktismoron.com' how come?

5. turkish

turkish Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

He can support any political party and he can vote for anyone he wants. The only thing he can't do is criticize the current govt. on recent policy or action the govt. might have taken. He can't do that because he is still being employed by the govt. If he strongly believes in his reason he can quit in protest and then criticize how much ever he wants.

6. Rajaraja Chola

Rajaraja Chola 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

urs is rant. Hell your frustration is getting onto u... All are allowed to keep religious, political beliefs to themselves. Its just they cant come out advocating that you vote for some party, believe one religion or complain reg any political party...

Rants? :lol:

7. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

if all are supposed to keep political beliefs to themselves then why are bhakt not keeping their political beliefs to themselves?

8. Rajaraja Chola

Rajaraja Chola 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

ok mullah. bye

madmax613, VIP, Wolfpack and 2 others like this.
  9. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Modi is just an elected PM, not God. If grievance is genuine it should be addressed fairly.

Dear fellow Indians,

Let's take some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn’t there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once we had the freedom to object, to think and speak as we saw fit, we now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing our conformity and soliciting our submission.

How did this happen? Who’s to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to a Right Wing government. They promised us order, they promised us peace, and all they demanded in return was our silent, obedient consent.

We should end this silence, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. My hope is to remind this nation that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you’ve seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you ignore this message.

But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand up against Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression, and together we should give them a reply that shall never, ever be forgot. People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. Strength through unity, unity through faith! I am a common Indian. At last you know the truth. You’re stunned, I know. It’s hard to believe.
    Vande Mataram!

:india:

10. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Devoid of Logic is what Congtards are. I won't get into mind numbing idiotry levels with you.Enjoy your rants.

11. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    There is something wrong with the country indeed and the culprit is Secularism,which is thrust only upon Hindus and they are burdened with, while Minorities get free ticket to do anything. 70 years of this nonsense pushed Majority Hindus to the breaking point and now they are fighting back,taking what is rightfully theirs.
    That is why you see Overwhelming majority votes going to NDA parties.

70 years were enough,we saw what so called Secular parties did and how they tried to smother Hindu religion and its people through various punitive rules and laws.The Jagganath rath , has started rolling and it cannot be stopped by any Secular parties anymore.They only have two options at hand.

1) Join and be part of the Jagganath Rath which won't stop and be a part of larger community OR
    2) Get crushed under its wheels .

Recent trends show many Secular politicians are now jumping ship to be part of the Jagganath Rath nowadays.
    No more will Secular parties use Secularism to blackmail and divide Hindus by caste,creed, while uniting Minority religions as vote bank,tables have turned,Hindus vote as a bloc now and only those who appease them will get the votes of majority community,Seen the 2014 LS and UP election results, that sort of result happens when 80% choose to vote as a Bloc effectively nullifying the paltry 20% of Minority vote which was a game changer earlier.

It is not only in India, but same trend worldwide, People electing Right wing governments as they seen what Leftists and their version of Secularism,Multiculturalism did, you cannot turn back the tide for another 50 years.

12. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    I stopped visiting PDF since past 2 years, since CPEC and surgical strikes, it has become CCP propaganda machine. So i would take PDF opinions with a pinch of salt as in reality nobody in world now cares for Pakistani's concerns nor take serious notice of its accusations in UNO.

13. NKVD

NKVD Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    No openly he can't Not under service rule

GUIDELINES FOR GOVT. PERSONNEL REGARDING CONDUCT OF .ELECTIONS

Guidelines for the Conducts of Govt. Servants(dt. 06.11.1984).

Ministry of Home Affairs O.M. No.25/44/49-Estts. dt. 10th October, 1949.

Subject:- Participation by Government servants in political activities-attendance by Government servants political meeting.

Attention is invited to the Ministry of Home Affair's Office Memorandum No. 25/44/49-Estt., dated the 17th September 1949 dealing with the scope of rule 23 (i) of the Government Servant's Conduct Rules which lays down that no Government servant shall take part in, subscribe in aid of, or assist in any way, any political movement in India.

2. Enquiries have been received as to whether attendance by a Government Servant at public meetings organised by political parties would amount to participation in a political movement within the meaning of the rule referred to. Even in regard to this narrower question the position must necessarily remain as stated in the Office Memorandum referred to in paragraph I, viz :

(i) that whether or not the conduct of any particular nature amounts to participation in a political movement is a question of fact to be decided on merits and in the circumstances of each particular case; and

(ii) that the responsibility for the Government servant's conduct must rest squarely on his shoulders and that a plea of ignorance or misconception at to Government's attitude would not be tenable.

3. The following observations may, however, be of assistance to Government servants in deciding their own course of action :-

(1) Attendance at meetings organised by a political party would always be contrary to rule 23 (i) of the Government Servant's Conduct Rules unless all the following conditions are satisfied:

(a) that the meeting is a public meeting and not in any sense a private or restricted meeting.

(b) that the meeting is not held contrary to any prohibitory order or without permission where permission is needed, and

(c) that the Government servant in question does not himself speak, at or take active or prominent part in organising or conducting the meeting.

(2) Even where the said conditions are satisfied, while occasional attendance at such meetings may not be construed as a participation in a political movement, frequent or regular attendance by a Government servant at meetings of any particular political party is bound to create the impression that he is a sympathiser of the aims and objects of that party and that in his official capacity he may favor or support the members of that particular party. Conduct which gives cause for such an impression may well be construed as assisting a political movement.

(3) Government servants have ample facilities through the medium of the press to keep themselves informed regarding the aims, objects and activities of the different political parties and to equip themselves to exercise intelligently their civic right, e.g. the right to vote at elections to Legislature or Local Self-Government institutions.

4. I am to request that Government servant under the control of the Ministry of Finance etc., may be informed accordingly.

To

All Ministries of the Government of India etc., etc.,

Extract of Rule 5 of the Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964.

"Rule 5. Taking part in politics and elections:

(1) No Government servant shall be a member of nor be otherwise associated with any political party or any organisation which takes part in politics nor shall he take part in, subscribe in aid of, or assist in any other manner, any political movement or activity.

(2) It shall be the duty of every Government servant to endeavor to prevent any member of his family from taking part in, subscribing in aid of or assisting in any other manner any movement or activity which is, or tends directly or indirectly to be, subversive or the Government as by law established and where a Government servant is unable to prevent a member of his family from taking part in, or subscribing in aid of or assisting in any other manner, any such movement or activity he shall make a report to that effect to the Government.

(3) If any question arises whether a party is a political or whether any organisation takes part in politics or whether any movement or activity falls within the scope of sub-rule (2) the decision of the Government thereon shall be final.

(4) No Government servant shall canvass or otherwise interfere with, or use his influence in connection with or take part in, an election to any legislature or local authority;

Provided that-

(1) A Government servant qualified to vote at such election may exercise his right to vote, but where he does so, he shall give no indication of the manner in which he proposes to vote or has voted:

(2) A Government servant shall not be deemed to have contravened the provisions of this sub-rule by reason only that he assists in the conduct of an election in the due performance of a duty imposed on him by or under any law for the time being in force.

Explanation :- The display by a Government servant on his personal vehicle or residence of any electoral symbol shall amount to using his influence in connection with an election within the meaning of this sub-rule.

http://eci.nic.in/archive/instruction/compendium/guidelines/guide_13b.htm

14. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    My fear is right wingers will end up as slaves to BJP. I don't trust BJP, Hindus might not get Hindu rastra but many politicians and their corporate sponsors will get very rich. Tomorrow if there are differences between BJP and Right wing Hindus, what will we do ? What if they take us for granted ?
    During Rohingya issue, I had a feeling that BJP was frustrating RW Hindus by subconscious message , that If you don't vote BJP to power, congress will let the Rohingyas in. If we RW Hindus are dissatisfied with BJP, we should have alternative to punish BJP.

I think we should select a second right wing party like Shivsena on some seats. In states like MP Maharastra Orissa etc which have 90% Hindus, we can safely support two right wing parties. We should not split our votes but on some seats we should vote en-masse to an alternative RW party.

When Bjp was silent on Pak actors, Raj thakare spoke up. I think we RW should vote en-masse as block but we should have some choice. We should create a common Hindu agenda and any party which agrees to our agenda should be part of this choice.

I'm saying today frustrated RW Hindus have no option but to vote for Cong.
    Gujarat’s Hardik Patel dilemma: ‘Right now we are discussing voting against the BJP, but who knows?’
    https://scroll.in/article/855194/gu...scussing-voting-against-the-bjp-but-who-knows

Gujarat Assembly Elections 2017: Congress eyeing the Patidar vote bank; Rahul Gandhi meets Hardik Patel
    http://www.timesnownews.com/india/a...haratiya-janata-party-congress-patidar/111093

15. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Voting congress is like a goat voting for a butcher. Congress is no-go for any RW or even a sane person after all the loot mayhem they did on Hindus for past 70 years.
    A known devil is better than a unknown one, at least BJP won't try to smother Hindus like Congress. In another term of BJP rule beyond 2019 an Far right party will come up, BJP will become center right party then it all takes time, BJP is plowing the field and seeding it, in next season more RW parties will grow up from the seeds it spread.
    BJP is right in sending a subconscious message about Congress, if it comes to power Rohingyas will be migrated on a war footing into India. N-E states are becoming minority because Congress let Bangaldeshis infiltrate and gave them voter ids to extent,Now Assam has 30% Bangladeshis and out of all Zilla parishads 50% are minority dominated in Assam. Another term of Congress will sever N-E states from India,who will rebel due to increasing amount of Bangladeshis being resettled in N-E.

Shiv Sena is fine in Maharasthra, but other than that they don't have a footprint Pan India. If they had capable leaders like Bal Thackeray saab they could have expanded, but Shiv sena is trying to peddle soft Secularism image,with no hard and fast leaders on ground. Raj Thackeray is a great leader, if only he left behind that Marathi Manoos VS Bihari North Indian fights, he could be the next Bala saheb Thackeray.

Let BJP rule another term as there is a strong leader like Modi at helm and Yogi Adityanath is being groomed as next PM. You can't shock the nation by a sudden change of rules favoring Hindus which will lead to protests,because all these Leftists will be out of jobs and will fight their lives for it. It has to be gradual so people get normalized , Next term all, NGO's will be finished,Leftists ousted from jobs of power,then you get a Hindu Rasthra . It is like 'Boiling a frog,
    Animals panic when they are put in new environment ,surroundings and won't listen to any commands,you need to train them slowly and make them adapt to new environment, it is called Pavlovian Conditioning, similarly, Humans are only 2% different from Apes.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017