Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Dalits, minorities open anti-Anna front

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Paash, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

No, I gave all reason but you failed to understand due to lack of knowledge about India. Your logic are absolutely wrong. How can i argue with a Pakistani about Indian System/Democracy ? :sarcastic:

2. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

So any anti-Indian has to be Pakistani only?...can't he be a Chinese?:haha:

3 people like this.
  3. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

pseudo secularist were always a Part of Indian Community...

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  4. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Not exactly. But He supports anything Anti-India and Pro-Pakistan. :lol:

5. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

I dont know about his Pro-pakistani Support but he had always Supported Anti-Indian things

1 person likes this.
  6. KillBill

KillBill 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I have done about my part of reading, hope you have done what you are advocating. If you would have done some basic studies on economy and how it works, you would not have given such statements. Anyway, what ever floats your boat.

7. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Hahaha.... good one!!

8. proxy100

proxy100 FULL MEMBER

Hell ya.. I have seen officers in high position jus because they have the reservations.. and its so cruel to see how they misuse it. !

its not discrimination!

its misuse of power

9. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Reservations are needed to give a level playing field to all in India!!

10. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

First of all, don't bring the constitution into this, time and again we have illiterate crooks elected to office, these crooks have made more amendments to the 65 yr old Indian constitution than the Americans have done to their 200+ year old constitution, the Nehru family bans literature that is critical of good ol' Jawahar, is that constitutional?

Secondly, you think a reference to Shivaji makes him a brigand out to overthrow the republic?
    Funny, Gandhi's reference to Ram Rajya didn't turn India into a dictatorship?
    And need I remind you of Rajiv Gandhi wanting to take this country back to the glory of the 18th century?, when India was ruled by the Mughals, I don't see you accusing the Gandhi family of tyranny?
    And finally, we've seen what kind of a democracy we live in, the same police that gave rioters a free hand in killing Sikhs by the tens of thousands in 1984 believes that a 74 yr old man's peaceful protest is a threat, our democracy is NOT PERFECT.

11. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    NEGATIVE. RESERVATION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THAT.

let the "so called backward castes" get free education till graduation. let them get free books. i dont mind giving their students an educational allowance.

the jobs should only begiven to those who r most deserving. their caste/religion/social status should have no bearing on their selection.

1 person likes this.
  12. proxy100

proxy100 FULL MEMBER

a level playin field is being setup! Rome was not created in a single day.

But Dalit fighting against the Jan lokpal bill definitely has instilled fear in their mind regarding reservation!

13. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

To whom, to all Indians or to all castes, makes you wonder who the real casteists are.

14. proxy100

proxy100 FULL MEMBER

exactly my point.. education to all could be same.. But after learning, survival doesnt need reservations and thats what minorities (especially the persons who grouped against) are fearing if this could affect them

15. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Dear, reservations were meant to bring the first generation of downtroddens upto the level playing field after independence. So, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar proposed the reservations only for first 10-15 years. It was then extended again for 10 years and now it has been there for the last 60+ years. So, a dalit who owns a BMW can get all the benefits just because he belongs to a particular caste. Time has come to abolish reservations and instead govt. should provide all the facilities to the poor and needy students from all sections of society irrespective of caste, region, and religion. Give them free education, proper coaching of higest standard, give them laptops, computers, study centers, free food, lodging/boarding, 24 x 7 help lines, but when it comes to competition, let them face the competition as any other individual.

Secondly, I do not know which provision of Jan Lokpal Bill will hurt minorities and/or dalits?

5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.