Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Debate: Saffron India - just a political color, a chance for resurgence or dawn of new chaos?

Discussion in 'Defence Analysis' started by PARIKRAMA, Mar 13, 2017.

?

Saffron India -

1. just a political color

20.0%
  2. a chance for resurgence

46.7%
  3. dawn of new chaos

13.3%
  4. None of the above

20.0%
  1. Zen0

Zen0 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    At a state level both congress & bjp are shit , this time I'm voting for a 3rd party

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  2. Sancho

Sancho Lt. Colonel Technical Analyst

Why do divide into bjp supportes and those that don't don't you think that there are million's of people that have enough of the dynasty politics that you mention but still feel the way your 2nd guy feels about the PM and BJP?

And why do you think the 2nd guy changed his point of view, I mean can you name specific examples?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  3. Sancho

In what sense?

4. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    If 3rd Party is AAP, Vote for NOTA. :biggthumpup:

5. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Apparently, this: images.jpg

WhyCry likes this.
  6. Sancho

French plane scam too? :mrgreen:

But honestly he made a good statement and I would like to know his point on view, that's all.

7. Zen0

Zen0 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    AAP are a bunch of nobodies in my state.

Maybe I'll vote for JDS . definitely not bjp or congress , both have failed .atleast jds tried .

Scotlander likes this.
  8. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    • Perception and opinions should be ones choice. Be it leftist or Rightist or Center Balanced mindset, what matters most is growth and development immaterial of who which color rules the helm what difference it makes is the lifting people lives to betterment and comfort. Prosperity and development of the nation should be criteria of opinion.

Sancho and IndiranChandiran like this.
  9. The BrOkEn HeArT

The BrOkEn HeArT 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Whatever , Modi till 2024.:basketball:

10. Sancho

And do you think that has happened in a better way in the last 3 years? Can you give examples where you see improvements and where you might see problems?

11. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Yes I can provide details on developments and Improvements, but my point is Opinions should be only based on Development and Growth and not seeing through prism of cultural and ethnic diversity.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Info

Sancho and Scotlander like this.
  12. Bhoot Pishach

Bhoot Pishach 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Development is Good but, India has also to be saved from problem arising from Population Disbalance and anarchy arising due to this disbalance.

We are seeing conflicts due to this disbalance in West Bengal & Assam, and places like Kairana, Muzaffarnagar in Utter Pradesh are just sample example. As this disbalance increases more problem will arise.

Due to this your Development Agenda will just disappear and focus will start shifting towards factional conflicts.

Please remember India is tolerant & secular till Hindus are in majority who are soft by nature. Same cannot be said about Barbaric Cult.

This is the problem simmering under cover, it will surface as the Hindu population dwindles. And it is matter of time.

This is the time to tackle this problem after 10-15 years it will be too late.

Sancho and layman like this.
  13. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Well If Development is suffixed with literacy rates then knowledge might, i stress might bring balance to this anarchy or vigilantism of sects.

Current conflicts are basically sects conflicts which can be brought down by taking out the heads of the initiating sects or bring them to table for co-existence. Issue is basically as India being secular Nation these conflicts has been going on for decades and has been worse before. But think India and its people are strong to stand as one arm in times of need. That need has to be created to diffuse such situations.

Indian population is robust and much secular than we think, it may not reach to level of all out decimation of any sect.

Grevion and Sancho like this.
  14. Bhoot Pishach

Country Flag:
    India
    Is it so??? Then there should not have Mullashahi is Iran. Civil war and ethnic cleansing in Syria, Iraq, Egept. Rebel movements in Chechnya. (All the above had significant HDI then India) (I am just leaving conflicts, where HDI is below level of India).

Is it so???? Before the World settles with some peace, many ethnic and religious minorities will be wipedout from the face of earth. I cannot understand why you want this to happen????

The rogue, barbaric Clan will wipeout most of the ethnic and religious minorities from the face of earth.

Example: - Kashmiri Pundits were ethnically cleansed in Kashmir, until they have to evacuate Kashmir to save their life, this happened in India it self. (Christians & Yazidis are ethnically cleansed in middle east, and same is done to Christians in Nigeria).

And same will be repeated in all Muslim majority habitations across India. New Glaring Example is - Kairana in Utttar Pradesh, & Malda in West Bangal.

Why you want Hindus to be killed by Barbaric Clan??????????? Why Hindus Should pay the price ??????????

Millions & Millions of Hindus are already killed by your PEACEFUL BARBARIC CLAN IN PAST 1000 YEARS TILL NOW, INCLUDING PARTITION OF 1947.

How many much more you want to kill?????????????????

The Population was robust that's why the spread of Barbaric Cult was delayed. BTW the spread of Dharmic Religions was right from Afghanistan to Chittagong. Due to spread of Barbaric Cult India has already lost Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh. 50% by area of India is already lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 50% of Hindus are already been Ethnically Cleansed. How many more you want to clean????????????

OHO!!!! Such a confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind it! Zoroastrians are already wiped out from Iran minuscule survive. You want such a fate for Hindus??????????????

15. Bhoot Pishach

Country Flag:
    India
    Who Said "Well If Development is suffixed with literacy rates then knowledge might, i stress might bring balance to this anarchy or vigilantism of sects." Read your post #28.

I think HDI consists of "LITERACY RATES", for you it may not be so.

Same was true about BENGAL & PUNJAB, heavily populated but still got, almost ethnically cleansed and converted. BTW you are talking about ethenic density
    in above mention sentence. WHAT IS THE POPULATION DENSITY OF BOTH PUNJAB AND BENGAL????????????????????

But your posts suggest so "You Want All The Price To Be Paid By HINDUS".

The Brain Cleansing of Sickular Mind is Definitely mandated who gave the Scars of Millions Dead by way of Partition in 1947. Had it not been Shri Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, Hindus by and large be weeping till date.

We have seen Sickular Handling of Kashmir, who overruled Shri Patel, which India is still weeping.

Scotlander likes this.