Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh convicted for rape

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Scotlander, Aug 25, 2017.

1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I also find it too repulsive. These Babas and their supporters must be made an example.

2. Indian Jatt

Indian Jatt Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Guys govt has given orders to sieze the property for all the mess done by his mobs...baba loot gaye bare bazaar mein....

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  3. proud_indian

proud_indian 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    it's not the point. How did they allow to aggravate the situation in the first place?

Ab pachtaye hot kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet

4. Indian Jatt

Country Flag:
    India
    I know, this is the height of incompetency, high court warned for such consequences, he just broadcasts a shitty appeal....

5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Its not just baba, but arrest everyone who is part of this mob. Photograph them, finger print them and seize their property as well and auction it. Bring these people on street and make them bhikari for what they have done.

6. Indian Jatt

Country Flag:
    India
    I was shocked when I saw my people turning streets of haryana into battlefield, you are absolutely correct, machine guns and army are the need of this hour....

7. proud_indian

proud_indian 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    why this baba culture cult is so strong in Haryana/Punjab? Most of these babas originate or nurture there!

8. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

It was baba Rampal. Rampal was a much bigger arsehole than any of these as he wanted to become muhammad part 2 by raising his army, destroying idols, and declaring a war on existing religions. I think RSS had a role in putting him back in his place by making BJP arrest him.

But everything said and done, Rampal episode was handled very maturely. There were 100000 supporters who gathered around baba Rampal, but less than 10 died , because police starved them out rather than charging his ashram. I do not understand why people ,here and on TV, consider handling of Rampal as an failure.It is a perfect example of how such situations should be handled.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  9. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    What about 2 Lakh people Khattar allowed to enter in Panchkula while Section 144 was imposed?

Don't defend the indefensible!:frown:

10. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
  11. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Not Government, but High Court. Khattar Government is sleeping in Bed with Rapist Baba.

12. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
  13. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    What a stupid bastard. Although in his case, it's probably more to do with votebank politics and less to do with outright stupidity/religious extremism. Either way, absolutely disgusting to bat for rapists/criminals like Ram Rahim Hevaan and Ass-aram Bapu.

14. Notsuperstitious

Notsuperstitious 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    What a buch of fcuktards these are. If they think they are above the law then they are enemies of the state and i recommend using every type of high powered weapon against these low class low iq aholes.

15. Schwifty

Schwifty 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Biggest tactical mistake they did was to let the judgement be given in the state where he has more supporters and considered his stronghold.Had the judgement been given by say a Court in south India then most of his supporters would have been watching TV divided instead of rioting in the streets.The govt gave them a chance to band together.This should have been handled like Jayalathihas case where Bangalore High court was the one doing the judicial work along with the verdict.

We are not Pakistani's,killing our own people is not how we should go about doing things.They are human after all,they also need to eat,sleep etc they will tire out eventually...this will come to a control in week or so.What we need to do is to get the sponsors of the crowd before anything.
    .We shouldn't let this become a recorded history where India uses LMG's on a rioting crowd.

Angel Eyes and A_poster like this.