Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

DMK Pulls Out of the UPA

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Nirvana, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana

Nirvana Major SENIOR MEMBER

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. sam2012

sam2012 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Then DMK get Ready for a War with CBI , soon many from DMK will be in Tihar jail :wave:

[​IMG]

3. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Well its just a gimmick (to try and put some "pressure" on Sri Lanka vote in UN) but they will continue to support UPA from outside,
    so there is no pressure on UPA in terms of numbers.

1 person likes this.
  4. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

But the first post says that DMK will not give any outside support?

However, I think with SP and BSP, UPA govt is not in trouble.

5. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    How many MPs DMK have in LS... after Mamta karunanidhi has withdrawn its support....

r we go for a confidence vote on this?

I want SP and BSP to support UPA in vote so that there will be no confusion in UP that they too are culpits

6. DaRk KnIght

DMK has 18 MPs and after their withdrawl, UPA stands at 277 (Provided both SP and BSP supports them).

No confidence motion will be moved by opposition but I think they will survive this.

Fully agree. :tup:

1 person likes this.
  7. DaRk KnIght

So DMK has withdrawn support from UPA govt. Now UPA govt should act in a manner which is best for the country. There hands are now free from regional politics.

8. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

They are not bringing in Vote of confidence are they?

9. DaRk KnIght

Doesnt matter who is bringing No confidence motion. it can brought by 50 odd members.

10. Nagaraj

Nagaraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

There is no treat to govt as of now, UPA has enough strength to prove majority with outside support.(SP,BSP,JD(S),RJD etc).
    For DMK its just a political gimik to lure vote for next elections.

11. Tantrika

Tantrika 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Actually you don't know ground realities in TN , national media's not focusing on protest aganist SL atrocities and India stance. Not only college students(including professional students), IT employees, auto drivers, businessman even there are many villages involved in that protest but rest of India don't know anything about it. India is crucial position to proves its fidelity towards tamil issues including SL tamil problems , Kachativu and TN fisherman problems. SL navy killed more than 450 but no SL navy boat seized or no probe ordered yet OTH its give more importance to Kerala fisherman and their life , so TN fisherman aren't Indians? their life is too cheap? such question raised in TN . Tamils don't want anykind of ties with Sinhalese but India behavior is other way around. India should act according to tamil sentiments if it not she should ready to face the consequences. India should save Indian union that is most important than SL relations. IMO BJP regime having capability to save Indian union as long as congress in centre its threat to Indian union.

12. DaRk KnIght

India should act as per Bengali Sentiment.

India should act as per gujarati Sentiment.

India should act as per Marathi sentiment.

India should act as per blah blah ...sentiment.

Then who will work as per Indian Sentiment?? :hitwall: :hitwall:

2 people like this.
  13. Tantrika

Tantrika 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

India given training to LTTE , deployment of IPKF on SL govt. request , PLOTE activities termination in Maldivies , supplement of Vijayantha tank(Avadi) and radars to SL army to destroy LTTE . India poked/poking its nose in every issue in SL , so India can't skip its responsibility towards tamil issue in SL. India did those things still you supporting singalese I am restating the bold part. India is not holy as you think , SL navy killed and attacking TN fisherman now and then but India saying SL is our friendly neighbour . Your enemy is my enemy If my enemy is your friend means obviously your enemy is my friend. If tamil genocide and fisherman killings are not Indian problems agreed likewise China and Pakistan aren't tamil problem its Indian problem. If China offers Eelam and our rights in Indian ocean means there is nothing wrong to take China side as per our view. Can I argue in that way?

14. DaRk KnIght

There is no question of denying responsibility. But if somebody thinks that India has to do it because it is a major sentiment in a particular region, then you are wrong.

read above.

You cannot. Reason is quite simple. Tamil Nadu doesnot represent whole India. Tamils cannot force a UNION govt to work as per there wishes. Union govt has to take care of every section of the society including Tamils.

No amount of threat should be considered by a govt.

15. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I know that the sentiments are high in Tamilnadu and yes most of Indians have sympathy for shri lankan tamils and stood with their tamil brothers of India... this govt. has not taken any issue with the view of any nation and people as priorty... and we too are angry on tamils got killed because for you they may be tamils.. but up here in north India they are indians just like us and its Indians got killed by shri lanka...

I am all for teaching a lesson to shri lanka who has poking its nose in a lot of issues and recently one shri lankan spoke person gone to call shot on Kashmir in pakistani side... yes we should teach them a lesson by diplomatic way, or by armed way thats ints India which is supreme here and they can enjoy all the liberty and freedom under the umbrella of India as canada and maxico do under USA umbreall.

Having said that... let me add one more thing... anybody who think he is different from Indian or he can divide India is a traitor by all the difinations of traitors.... nobody just don't fire one's own house when one are angry with parents/family... r they?

so believe me I and most of Indians will fight for tamils as they are citizens of India and its is our duty to fight for them... but we will be the first to shoot a traitor in head if he dare to go against India.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.