Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

DMK Pulls Out of the UPA

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Nirvana, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

That would be like "... one mistake (of making MMS was not bad enough that we try and get Mulla yam Sing as PM..."
    Guys seems some of us really want to see the lowest of low of India.. hahaha .... suicidal

2. smestarz

This is one big problem in India, the politicians who are representatives of people are often obstructing justice. Then when a similar case is there then there is different result, so how can there be justice.

3. smestarz

Whenever there is a war the less professional army is not only looking to fight but also rape and pillage, that shows the level of professionalism of Sri lankan army.

Prabhakaran was right from his point of view, but rather seems he got too carried away and thought that he along with LTTE are untouchable. LTTE suicide bombers have blown a lot of innocent people along with important targets. Or if you want to put it in another words.. "Tamil terrorist had blown away innocent Sinhalese citizens" (I am talking particularly about the suicide bombing please note and not Tamil people in General) Most of the Sri lankan soliders must have grown up watching these horrific scenes and all the tales of LTTE attrocities. And maybe for some, that is the hatred that had got them to join the army in first place.
    So when these soldiers came to realize that they have victory in their hands, that made them more crazy that now Sri Lanka is truly theirs and whatever they do will be justified as naturally the Winners make the rules.

Prabhakaran deserved what he got (based on the terror he spread) but his ideas (at the start) were not wrong, they were like some of the members of the forum to protect the Tamil people, India supported them (as India was involved because these were Tamils and their family origins are from Tamil Nadu) .

India armed and trained the tamil groups, but as soon as the peace accord was signed, Rajiv Gandhi wanted the LTTE to give up arms and guess LTTE was in no mood for the sudden change. It is strange but it is very comparable to Americans and Pakistanis arming and training the Mujahideens and Talibans and then expecting them to just change over night)

We have a saying "sins of the father are visited on the children" Though his kids were innocent, there was always a chance of this to happen. Rather a big chance of it to happen, very unfortunate indeed.

4. smestarz

Why the hell does Karunanidhi not retire? He is sold old and physically unfit that he has to taken around in that electrical wheelchair, why does he not give up his desire to be CM again and instead be a patriach and direct his kids?
    Is he that power crazy?

5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Just watched the,"Srilanka's Killing fields" on History TV. It does make my blood boil but than what LTTE did was equally bad. This documantary shows clearly that even LTTE was killing Tamils in large numbers.

6. HEILTAMIL

HEILTAMIL REGISTERED

i am not a supporter of LTTE or any form of Extremism,

as far as i know LTTE rebels grown by India, after their CIA, Bagat Singh, Netaji Subash like blunders were isolated from the rest of the world and were named as LTTE terrorist organisation,
    they recruited men over 10, which according them it is an ancient valour moral- source 2000 year old tamil literature having stories about as far as 50000 years back, remember lava kusha
    they were firing at srilnakan army where civilians got in between, victors get to rewrite the history

they showed diplomacy seeking peace negotiations throughout their history
    all i know is that they fought until last men died in battle including their leader, and i am proud that i too belong to the same tamil race as them

but not for the fact that they were extremists, i don't condemn my Indian soldiers who surrendered in mass numbers during 1962 and also that we have lost double more army men in IPKF than 1971, i don't think our Indian army are any less brave or more femiinine, i can reassure that

and in reply to your previous comments army dog barking attitude is of no use, there is know LTTE or PLOTE or any extremist groups in TN,
    you can happily shut eyes and ignore the genocide but the moronic propaganda will not serve any purpose, it is recorded in the history of tamil race, which includes 7 billion tamil Indians

many of the comments by various users recognise the differences we have in India and failing to acknowledge this and failing to support up for a fellow race in India will not be any productive for the individual and for the country,

it is an Individual choice to be human or to live cocooned under the basis of baseless fears, choice is yours!!

7. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    FYI, the training of warriors used to start as early as five years. But they were not used in war till they were atleast 16 year old. Regarding your post about 1962 war, pls get your facts correct. IA did not surrender but fought till last men last bullet. & billion Tamils???? I thought the world population is just about 7 billion.
    Regarding your TAMIL RACE comment, you sound like a Nazi here as is shown by your avataar also. Pls go and educate yourself. The genetic study of Indians has clearly established that there is nothing like Dravid Aryan divide among indians. We are one single group of people. You guys accepted the aryan-dravid shit of englishmen and are living with it till date.
    Pls get your ideas clear buddy and stop this racial stuff here. You are most welcome to post as a patriotic Indian but if you not an Indian, pls do not pretend to be one.

IMO anyone who supports LTTE is a traitor of this nation. We are for lankan Tamil cause but not at the cost of our national cause.
    Aryan Invasion ? History or Politics? By Dr. N.S. Rajaram
    Michel Danino - Vedic Roots of Early Tamil Culture
    http://www.ias.ac.in/jbiosci/nov2012/911.pdf
    I hope this will put to rest your stupid Tamil race & Aryan-Dravid divide shit to rest. We are one nation, one people and have same DNA.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. HEILTAMIL

HEILTAMIL REGISTERED

i admire your nationalistic spirit,
    but we are a Union of many different people, with unique individual indentities else there is no reason to sing "vindya, himachala,,"

i haven't mentioned anything about Aryan-dravidian theory, i have sourced the facts from tamil literary works of the last 2000 years, implying upon tamil civilisation,

warriors, men as young as 5, have gone to battle, since we are much more influenced by the recent economically strong civilisations in our every day acts, we shy away from our own civilisations, it is understandable

large number of our soldiers did surrender during Indo-china war 1962 due to logistical problems, please do check ur sources, assess our chinese enemy

if you think my comments are as not expected by you or to imply anti-indian i feel pity over the shadow that we live in,

i am someone who proudly says i am an Indian in International community, while validating my theories, that doesnot stop me to acknowledge and shy away our negatives,:police:

9. HEILTAMIL

HEILTAMIL REGISTERED

let me remind you i can understand even the oldest written tamil literarture without the help of a foreigner

10. sam2012

sam2012 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    So you should became a poet , what you are doing in Defence forum :wave:

11. HEILTAMIL

HEILTAMIL REGISTERED

Unfortunatly literary sources contains detailed records of war, ways to form army, battle, victory and there even special metrics in constructing a literary work based on war, for ex. kalingathu parani ,
    it talks about a tamil kingdom slaying 1000 elephant riders in a war a against kalinga dynasty,

so i can't help it man:tongue1:

12. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    do u have any source to prove ur comments ...

13. sam2012

sam2012 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Same literature might even tell about Pulikeshi whooping pallavas monkey A** so badly in their own capital , and tipu Tiger of mysore ruled present day vellore & other places of TN

14. HEILTAMIL

HEILTAMIL REGISTERED

please atleast google , there are some videos in youtube too with the surrendered soldiers and arms

15. HEILTAMIL

HEILTAMIL REGISTERED

sorry to disappoint you, tamil literature only patronizes tamil kings, i am not here to prove superiority of Tamil kings to illiterates:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.