Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

DMK Pulls Out of the UPA

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Nirvana, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    You seem to be at war with whole of India? Infact TN is at war with Andhraites, Kannadigas and Keralites also. Srilanka is your old foe. Do you believe in India? Regarding wars by Tamil Kings, I wish to tell you one thing, North is agriculture and sword culture as we fought the invadors first and either defeated them or weekened them to the point that they had nothing left to fight in south India. You are a culture only bcoz of this fact. 1965, Khemkaran, Madrasis ran away after throwing away their uniforms when Balochs attacked, The Jaats from Haryana, defeated them and kicked them all the way back to Lahore. How many Tamils have ever won any medals in any war of Independent India? Don't be stupid, we know what you are worth. keralites and Kannadigas are far superior to you. Also pls check which all areas formed part of tamil kingdom and from whr they had their best warriors? You will die of shock if you did some research.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    [MENTION=6253]vstol jockey[/MENTION] 's elephant fingers r twitching !!!! somebody :wink: is going to get fingered ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. HEILTAMIL

HEILTAMIL REGISTERED

another moron,

my reply to him was about the literary structures in Tamil, u want to go off topic and praise various shitty things,
    we all very well know history don't we,

you couldn't answer my earlier reply to u, which proves your mental ability,

let us not go off-topic why DMK pulled out of UPA, shall wee

4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    You called me MORON did you? You coward of a race trying to use nazi style to prop up your burst out back side, unable to answer any of my questions, has no reason to call me names. Do you know that even in 1971 war a Tamil batallion surrendered to a defeated Pak army in of all the places in Bangladesh? when going gets tough, tamil goes to shit. I have seen you guys even in NDA. I know how good you are. have you wondered that why Tamil officers and men are always posted to non fighting arms of IA? Big thick mooshes, and no strength at all. I knw why you guys are so hung up on LTTE, as they gave you a booster shot to claim somekind of bravado. But you see that the day Indians stopped helping them, what happenned to them? Try your exalted sub nationalism of HEILTAMIL? We will kick your a$$es into bay of bengal.

5. HEILTAMIL

HEILTAMIL REGISTERED

sorry for calling you MORON, i should have called you an IDIOT,

who doesn't even catch what i am saying,
    India doesn't belong to the army, army belongs to India

regarding you kicking me out of Bay of Bengal, why don't ask your masters who feed u?
    may be i should remind u who ur master is too: is it Hindu Hooligans or that Italian Fascist **********

let me remind u don't go 0of topic, by the have u checked 1962's history

6. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    A lot has been written about 1962, including official history which is still kept as a secret. Nehru and Menon were directly responsible for it. If IAF had been used, the outcome wud have been very very different. What is stopping PLAAF today? Ever wondered abt it? We can ******** them with our SU-30MKI right upto beijing while they have no airbase which allows them to take off with weapon load to come within 200NM of India.

You have called me moron and also Idiot now. Can you pls post the names of Tamil soldiers or officers of IA who ever got any war medal? I posted you the battle arenas whrin Tamils ran away deserting their post and creating problems for rest of India. Cowards have no right to ask questions to those who have been decorated for valour like me?

7. Tantrika

Tantrika 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Beating same the drum try something different.

8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I know about the valiant fighter brother duo which you use as your avataar. Wud you be kind enough to tell all the members as to which part of India they belonged to and what was their identity? I know abt them in detail.

9. Tantrika

Why should I ? you know what you spoken/written so find in ur own.

Stupid.....that king is Maveeran Pulithevar ,he was the first King(in India) who won wars against British.

Oh...India historically single country? even US made such pact like USSR with its states hence we called the states are united. What is it mean? don't blabber as you like. USSR is brave and powerful nation but it can't save its country but wen compare to them India is nothing.

10. Tantrika

I can't restate everything so go through with thread if you need the ans.

11. Tantrika

Better you commit suicide , if you are tamil below my avathar its cleraly written as Pulithevar , they how you saying him as Maruthu pandiyar. Have you ever seen Maruthu pandiyar brothers pics?.

12. Tantrika

Read post 71 thats my stance , if our demands not met we will secedes from India. You got no warriors in your own land , so sad about your situation.

13. Tantrika

[​IMG]

14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    [MENTION=9629]HEILTAMIL[/MENTION], you can search google or anything beyond that, NO tamil has ever been decorated in war including the wars fought by East India Company. The Coorghies of Karnataka and Nairs have been known to be most ferocious warriors till date. Even I love fighting with them on this forum till date. I did a search and cud not find the name of any tamil warrior as well known as Nairs of Kerala or Travancore.
    Does this not explain your love for a third rate goonda and extortionist of Trico whom we created to be a mass murderer called Prabhakaran. The first batch of these thugs was recruited by RAW in 1983 when the issue of Diego Garcia was at its peak. US was against us and wanted the deep port of trico. We Indians wanted to stop US getting into our backyard. RAW recruited these guys and trained them in the jungles of coimbatore. After that they got trained by instructors of IMA Dehradun. These guys were finally trained as Train the trainer concept in Jungle warfare college in NE India. These guys formed the core of LTTE.

The day UPA came to power WITH SUPPORT OF TAMIL PARTIES, Italian Widow started training SL army in the same tactics which we taught LTTE. If you guys will recall, in 2005, SLA started making deep incursions into tiger held territory by implanting booby traps to make life difficult for them to travel freely within their area. This helped slow down their movement and gave time to SLA to target them. It was this act of Khangrass led UPA supported by DMK which led to eradication and atrocities of Lankan Tamils. Any Tamilian who calls any Indian Moron/Idiot/coward must first look internally as to how rest of India is responsible for what happenned in SL. Tamils and only Tamils are responsible for it. BJP did not support SLA. Congress did as a widow wanted revenge. Why blame rest of brother Indians for it. If Tamilians have guts, they shud teach this widow and her children a lesson and we all will support them.

15. Tantrika

Some persons in IA used to say I killed many terrorists and we executed daring operation in foreign soil but actually they use to work as cook, sweeper etc.. but they talk big things. I don't know why I am saying this.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.