Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

DMK Pulls Out of the UPA

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Nirvana, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kewlol

kewlol 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

As much as you did put your effort into reading my post, you should have also done something about the post i was quoting on. I never dragged anything, infact i wasn't even here to defend or protest. I just sharing my thoughts in a debate. The post i quote was very derogatory and had mentions of Karnataka and cauvery. So i had to rebuke to it and i did so rightfully, so i don't think i was swaying the topic here, i was already a mess and i was just fixing a post which i found very humiliating and had to respond as any sane would do.

Sorry for going off topic as well.

2. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

This thread has taken a wrong direction, we went from recent history all the way back to two centuries,
    Can everyone just try to keep cool.

Actually looking at this thread is a classic example why India might not become a super power ever, we are not Indians first, we are Tamils, and Keralites, Kannadigas, Marathas first...

Wow,

2 people like this.
  3. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    thanx for the advice ... i dont take offense from fools ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.