Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Do u support anna hazare's method of tackling corruption

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by GUNS-N- ROSES, Jun 8, 2011.

?

DO U SUPPORT ANNA HAZARE'S WAYS TO TACKLE CORRUPTION

1. yes

83.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. undecided

3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    DO U SUPPORT ANNA HAZARE'S METHOD OF TACKLING CORRUPTION

option 1 yes

option 2 no

option 3 undecided

i would like to know the views of members.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  2. jagjitnatt

jagjitnatt Major ELITE MEMBER

I support Anna Hazare completely. Even Ramdev.
    But moves like this won't result in anything. The govt will lose support, BJP will come into power, but there is little chance the money would be retrieved.
    I believe we need a hero, a sniper maybe, who'd blow these people's head off.

6 people like this.
  3. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

I would never support such a move as it undermines the democratic principles this country's Constitution is based on.
    Any bill drafting how ever important has to go the parliamentary way.

4. GUNS-N- ROSES

Country Flag:
    India
    well its a start, boond boond se hi saagar banta hai. if lok pal bill is drafted well and passed, i m sure some progress will be made.

5. GUNS-N- ROSES

Country Flag:
    India
    u r going too much into procedural part. i know its not the correct way. but ultimately lok pall bill will be tabled in the parliament and will have to be passed.

i will be very much interested in knowing orders issued by party whips before voting.

6. jagjitnatt

jagjitnatt Major ELITE MEMBER

I don't know where I heard it but its like this. "The law is for the people, the people are not for the law"
    Laws, rules and procedures are to protect the people. People are not to be sacrificed or beaten up to protect the law, rules or procedure.

7. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

i do support anna hazare's method & here is the reason why i do (my post on another thread!!)

8. RoYaN

My point is Not about the Lok pal,I do have some reservations on some provisions such as appointment and removal but that is for another debate.
    The precedent this move has set is what worries me, if some un elected people with public support like anna demand a legalization of Khap pr some thing like that then what.
    If the Govt agrees its a problem, if it does not they will say anna fasted and he was allowed,so should we.
    I know the word procedure seams like a bad word,but procedure are there as checks and balances,when those checks and balances are gone India gets a one way ticket to anarchy!!
    Take A.Raja as an example under his tenure telephone charges plummeted and telephone usage sky rocketed but now he is being investigated for breaking procedures. now can we say under him prices fell usage went up so over look his procedural lapses, it wont hold water with the courts.
    No matter how good or bad some thing is the rules and procedures have to be followed.

9. RoYaN

Law is for the people to live their lives by and any change to it should be done by the ligit representatives of the people and not people who are sure they will loose their deposits if the contest.

If we go by your opinion JJ Rja selling spectrum for less rates helped people get cheaper connections and gave telephone connection to many , will people absolve Raja of his mistake(as claimed in court) because his decision had a positive effect on the people??

10. flanker143

flanker143 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

i completely support such ways to tackle corruption.....

11. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Do we have a choice for now other than anna ?

12. majesticpankaj

majesticpankaj FULL MEMBER

anna hazare movement is not against any person it is for bringing reforms and transparency in the system and we all should welcome it

13. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

All moves on anti-corruption must be carried out through parliamentary legislation by the elected representatives without any influence or pressure from the non-elected subversive groups- just as it says in the Ministerial oath of office. Because it undermines the whole system of Democracy and gives rise to instability and future protests.

1 person likes this.
  14. @speaks

@speaks Captain SENIOR MEMBER

:rofl:

15. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

I support Anna Hazzare
    our youth can inspire from him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.