Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Do u support anna hazare's method of tackling corruption

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by GUNS-N- ROSES, Jun 8, 2011.

?

DO U SUPPORT ANNA HAZARE'S WAYS TO TACKLE CORRUPTION

1. yes

83.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. undecided

3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star Wars

Star Wars Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Absolutly , completly Let the govt. make more stupid moves. We should do what ever it takes to stop curruption. I want my taxes to go to Defence or education and not for some politician buying condoms..

2 people like this.
  2. Akaal

Akaal 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Initially I supported Anna ji movement even now supporting it. But I also started feeling that these movements are going to hamper our democracy in long run, where every thing is being fought on streets with satyagrah. No doubt this particular movement of Anna Hazare ji is going to give something positive to the society but at the same time this will set up a "bad precedent". We will see more of such movements coming and everybody is going to undermine our democracy (i feel politicians equally if not more responsible for this). If the trends continue we might see that no one remains interested in voting at all and start becoming part of these NGO instead. Today they are having a good cause tomorrow they might start blackmailing govt.

In the end you need to figure out a workable soln. to run the democracy and that workable soln. could only be elections. You don't agree with some policies , then start forming your organisation , fight elections, win elections and do whatever you want to do.

I'm really confused now--- a good cause but not sure about the method. So I will vote for undecided.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  3. Indian Tiger

Indian Tiger Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I support Anna Hazare.

4. simplystupid

simplystupid Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I think it is beauty of democracy to express they thoughts... and relegating to some one else....calling it is field for active politician.....as expressed ....few days back.

this is cause is against corruption - should supported even there is difference of opinions........

5. SpArK

SpArK SorCeroR Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

6. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

7. Akaal

Akaal 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  8. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

Congress is a Dictators Party... they Think India is there DAD's property...Government is Putting India into a Egypt like Situation... Its time to respond ... ab bardash ke Bahar ho gaya haii... pani gale ke upar chala gaya haii... Abolish Congress & put Gandhi Family in Exile...:angry::angry::angry:

9. Psynex

Psynex FULL MEMBER

Democracy is government of the people, by the people, for the people. I fully support Anna Hazare's movement.

10. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Then why do you support the Congress?
    Who took physical action against protesting demonstratoers,

11. divya

divya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

where is my cheetamaar bandook? :butcher::butcher::triniti:

But then again if everything goes by this movement whats the whole point? if tommorrow supreme court convicts someone for death penalty and whole village sits down on road on a bhukh hadtaal what will be the credibility left for the agencies.

1 person likes this.
  12. marcos

marcos FULL MEMBER

anna has put forward a just cause with jan lokpal bill.
    but his mode of satyagrah on every minor reason will undermine the effort in the long run.
    even his support for ramdev diminished some of popular support and the whole ramdev fiasco has given congress room to digress the lokpal bill.

13. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Physical action against demonstrators is common all over India when law and order needs to be maintained all steps are welcome!!

14. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

And what makes you think that sleeping people at 2am were problem to law and order?? :smokin:

15. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

hey Psynex.. definition of democracy is changed now.. it's actually Govt of the congress, by the congress, for the congress! didn't you know that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.