Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Does Pakistan have the guts to nuke India -- Poll

Discussion in 'Indian Defence Industry' started by STRiKE, Jun 8, 2011.

?

Does Pakistan have the Guts to Nuke India ?

1. Yeah, Sure!!

26.4%
  2. Naah, Never!!

61.5%
  3. No Idea!

12.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Pak Nuke is a deterrent. But sure Pak will fancy on using it against India. But they might know the response and aftermath effects of it. So they wouldn’t use. May a dud will be used.

2. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

As we all see, Pakistan is a failing state, what the hell they got to lose?
    The Civlian govt itself is scared of the growing influence of the Extremists, and the extremist don't mind going supernova themselves in order to reach Heaven (few virgins included in the offer)
    So Paks nuclear deterent is a deterent so long as the civilan govt is in control, after that, it would be same as giving the trigger to a monkey.

2 people like this.
  3. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    a conventional war between Ind-Pak will escalate into world war ... IF it happens ...

4. Blackwater

Blackwater Captain SENIOR MEMBER

pakistan has nothing to loose. the country it self is loose.

90% politician are either foreigner or have property and family abroad.

pak is like lunatic man who can not differentiate right or wrong and can do anything

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. d14gtc

d14gtc Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Nuking some one perhaps dont need that much Of Guts than A Rouge Head ............ They (Pakistan) dont ve any thing much to do in case of conventional WAR.The Rest-Left scenario for them to inflict damage is through Nuking us,either way they ll be GUT down,but by nuking us will only evaporate thier BONES too which mite get left in case of Conventional.:wave:

6. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    A nation that has acquired nukes should be assumed to have enough guts to use them. It would be fatal to believe otherwise. The question is what will be India's response? And then what will be Pakistan's counter response? And what will be the response of those who do not want a destroyed Pakistan? Therefore, let us all pray that this remains only a hypothesis.

2 people like this.
  7. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

And also what will be the response who doesn't want even India destroyed?

1 person likes this.
  8. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    NO thy will not... I am not saying they can't but only they will not... thinking and speaking o killing millions are one thing and doing it quiet another... there is too many lives, economy, politics involved in it.. as far as I know nuking somebody is a thing which nations leaders or government decide collectively... it is not like a mad one got a gun.. it is more complex then that and it will be irrational to think that all the top brass of Pakistani leadership is such a brave martyers that they will nuke us and get killed by dozens of nukes to just save their face from humiliation( not a thing which is alien to the leaders of Subcontinent)

9. Devil

Devil Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Pakistan won't use them as the consequences of it will be sanctions and being attacked by rest of world. Then even U.S. and China their protectors won't be able to protect them it will give india and its allies permission to destroy it completely. that will be beginning of the end of pakistan nukes are waste of money

1 person likes this.
  10. Gessler

Gessler BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Absolutely. The launch button is the suicide button for pakistan.

1 person likes this.
  11. Picard

Picard Lt. Colonel RESEARCHER

It's same situation as with poisonous gasses. They were used in World War I... and then never again, except by Japanese against China, I think, exactly because of their ability to cause massive casualties (not that Allied bombing wasn't deadly enough as it was without use of gasses). Nukes are psychological, not practical, weapon.

12. secretgov

secretgov REGISTERED

I am 100% sure Pakistan will nuke bombay , delhi and gujarat same time. Because i would do it because if i am pakistani there is no way in hell pakistan can go win nuke war. In conventional war they will be divided this time completely.

USA won't touch pakistan until they take russia first. Once russia falls , china crumbles and pakistan will give up its nukes.

For New world order ( zionist bankers) to capture world and form one world UN govt run from Jerusalem...is ultimate goal.

I think they will achieve it because USA is completely in their hand. Only president went against banker and they assasinated JFK in day light. They killed 300 USS liberty american soldiers and made america cover up their own soldiers death. They killed 3000 americans to wage world wide war. Even pearl harbor in 1940s probably "FALSE FLAG" operation.

They can destroy india if india do not join Israel/USA NWO bandwagon.

Ultimate goal of NWO is reduce world population to 500million so they will be considerably powerful because 10million jews out of 500million is better than 10million out of 8 billion.

They will wipe out all christianity using muslims and blacks. Once they eliminate christianity they will destroy asians and africans through disease and vaccine.

Then all will be Ic chipped labours and all guns will be removed from public. All gentiles will be like palestine now.

Work as a slave for NWO or DIE!.

if Russia falls to NWO , world and humanity falls.

13. secretgov

secretgov REGISTERED

Come to the question why pakistan nuke india ? HATE and JEALOUSY. Their fantasy of islamic state better than india is not working because they lacked the unity that needed for a country to work together. WHat ever plagues india with caste and tribal system also plagues pakistan. Pakistan upper class is punjabi who occupy military and completely control pakistan. For a muslim state to survive it need strong force at top. I always found a muslim country is peaceful only when there is Dictator ruling that country. Otherwise they infight more than other civilized country.

India with all division , hate , corruption and even working with 30% efficiency still marching on because india has nothing but go up .. That said i would divide india into indian union like european union if i want to see all indians treated equally and each state compete and grow. For me gujarat improved 100times more than other state. Either it is better money control or better awareness of gujaratis in general...for me if gujaratis become prime ministers of india , india will definitely get better.

Indian union should have one military one space one nuke sytem But internal economy is upto each state. That is only way india can compete with other smaller states like malaysia ...

More privatisation allow each state to compete and excel.

At present pakistan can nuke india completely , i seriously doubt indian nukes even work. Only way indian nukes gona work is get the technology from Israel for some cost and cooperation.

14. secretgov

secretgov REGISTERED

May be pakistan has many nukes than india. But you need to understand that WEST may be hyping pakistan more and more to make Mortal enemy once iran gone...

So you never know. But i think if pakistan gona loose its nukes , it will BOMB delhi , Gujarat and Bombay simultaneously one fine day.

15. kum

kum 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

In normal conditions, I don't think that pak have enough guts to nuke India.

But If pak is threatened to the level of it's national existance than It will surely use nukes as their last hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.