Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Donald Trump's spy pick 'shocked' by India launching 104 satellites

Discussion in 'The Americas' started by lca-fan, Mar 1, 2017.

1. kaku

kaku Major Technical Analyst

Will you point out what wrong ToI reported?

You do realize how much important is Nano-Sats in intelligence community?

2. Grevion

Grevion Professional Think Troll IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    It's not what they reported but how they reported it. We don't need any comparison with NASA. ISRO is in a class of its own and we are just starting. Our sensationalist media only make things more embarrassing.

3. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Don Coats is concerned/shocked because the same tech which goes into launching multiple satellites also goes into MIRV missiles.

dray and lca-fan like this.
  4. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Trump is not appointing the brightest of bulbs to government jobs, it as an American company that owns the satellites. Google earth.

5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Pls tell me how can Trump do it? Do you have any bright bulbs in USA? You have voted the best comedy series ever-Mickey and Donald Show to White House. Let the world laugh the way they always did watching the comic show.

lca-fan likes this.
  6. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I had been repeating this on several occasions earlier even on ABABEEL thread on other forum also to Pakistani members who claimed about MIRV capabilities of their missiles. I simply told them that for MIRV missiles you first have to prove multiple satellite launch capabilities which Pakistan never did so they are faking about MIRV capabilities. This launch just cemented and demonstrated that capability about Indian missiles. :biggthumpup:

A_poster likes this.
  7. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Not to mention this white house comedian also is blessed with GOLDEN SHOWER from time to time.:D:D:D:p:p:p

vstol jockey likes this.
  8. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Yaa! I forgot that. Infact he loves golden showers from Russians. I am very sure that President Donald Trump will turn out to be the best model for BDSM and extreme sex. I really wud like to know what his sexy wife does to him in bed and with which all guys? Does he love spanking?
    Long back I read a book and also watched a movie based on it. Can't remember the name of it. That was about Soviets replacing the first lady of USA with their mole and the lady got caught bcoz she did not know how the US President had been having his wife and what she was supposed to do.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    lca-fan likes this.
  9. Vyom

Vyom Captain GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

Get a few things straight

1. What ISRO achieves in the cost assigned is amazing!!
    2. PSLV and India Remote sensing sats are doing a fantastic job.
    3. Objectives of NASA and ISRO are different. (ISRO is purely R&D to serve National Interest while NASA is the extension of US government Administration into space)
    4. launching 104 satellites is a remarkable feat.
    5. My comment was regarding the over hype created by ToI, NASA rockets are Far More Capable than ISRO. They Don't have a class of rockets equivalent to PSLV, that is the biggest benefit we have, Flacon 9 theoretically can launch 5 times the number of satellites that PSLV C37 lunched on 15 Feb at a lesser cost than ISRO.
    1. Antares : Payload To LEO : 6.1 Tonnes Launches : 5
    2. Delta II : Payload To LEO : 6.1 Tonnes Launches : 151
    3. Delta IV Heavy Payload To LEO : 27.1 Tonnes Launches : 8
    4. Falcon 9 Payload To LEO : 22.8 Tonnes Launches : 28 (at $2.71 Million per ton, PSLV is at $3.8 Million per ton)