Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Don't bribe Pakistan with gas when we need it more

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Paliwal Warrior, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mushroom_Cloud

Mushroom_Cloud IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    I am sick and tired of watching us do this 'appeasing and patronizing acts' towards Pakistan......over and over again.I think it's pretty clear that Pakistan and India can never have normal relations.

Why would you wanna talk to a nation that helps out outfits in North East,that supported the 'Khalistan movement',is a known source of insurgency in J&K apart from going on exploding bombs all over major cities across India.

Why do we respond to every terror act with a goodwill gesture???Why is that we 'always always........always' have to lead by example when there is no act of reciprocation from that side??

Why do we need their artists from singers to actors part of our mainstream media and films???Is there a shortage of talent in India???

Sick of those back stabbers!!!

2. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

if pakistan wants gas and is ready to pay for it - i really doubt it 'coz

it had iran pakistan pipeline - iran built its own pipeline in iran side - pakistan did not even start work on its side then demanded iran to fund the pipeline for pakistan section !!!!!

pakistan is building gwadar xinjiang pipeline for china with chiense funds why cant it have 15% capacity reserved for pak use ?

the point is not of gas 'coz it will anyway wont be indian gas

the point is infra if the receiveing port and transport pipeline is to be used why not use it for indian benefit

lets say LNG port is built at say Hazira / mundra then the pipeline from hazira/mundra to wagah will pass throug north gujarat, whole of rajasthan, haryana / delhi, punjab

now better option is to build a little bigger pipeline and give branches to cover whole of rajasthan, haryana, link to delhi and punjab through offshoot lines from main line

now supply gas

this will help in conversion of autos , cars to CNG domestic LPG to PNG

which will lower consumption of petrol, diesel, LPG and since CNG/PNG is cheaper than LPG petrol Diesel will indirectly help in cutting subsidies on LPG, reducing import bill for oil (though LNG will still be imported)

3. forjeet

forjeet Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

What the SH!T is this NO COUNTRY/COMPANY favors any one Let alone pakistani ...........
    Gas is not free in India like ME and u are saying Indian Co's Buying gas from ME and give it to pakistani at low price :rofl: :rofl:

4. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

can you show the post where it is mentioned india will give free or cheaper gas to pakistan ? by me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.