Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Dus Numbari Gandhis are sinking in quicksand of their own sins: Modi at Gulbarga

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Marqueur, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    BJP’ Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Friday addressed a massive rally in southern State of Karnataka, where he attacked Congress president Sonia Gandhi for making tall promises but did consider herself and her party answerable to the people of India.

Addressing the public at Bharatha Gellisi rally in Gulbarga, Modi asked the people not to trust Congress, its leaders and its intent.

“Madam had come here a few days back. Did she give an account of the party’s wrong doings? No. It is because Congress does not considers itself answerable to the people of India. Do not trust Congress, its leaders and its intent.â€

Attacking Congress for the false promises it made, Modi asked, “You should ask Congress, have they fulfilled their promises they made in their manifestos? Had they not promised to decrease inflation 100 days after coming to power? Has it been curbed?â€

Lashing out at UPA’s divide and rule policy Modi said, “Congress is a doctor that helps a child to be born but kills the mother. Something of that sort happened while creation of Telangana. Telangana was created but Andhra Pradesh had to pay the price for it. It is due to the Congress that Telangana was not made all this while. I bow and pay my tributes to those who sacrificed their lives for Telangana.â€

Raising the issue of injustice done to the people of Seemandhra Modi said, “Congress knows it won’t get anything it Seemandhra so they have left the region to itself. This is wrong. I’ll visit Seemandhra very soon to wipe the tears of the people of that region.â€

Speaking over the rampant corruption under Congress rule Modi said, “Corruption, votebank politics are identities of the Congress. We could have reached so many places but due to sins of Congress we are only going backward. Nation is ruined due to corruption. A day ago top jurist, Fali Nariman resigned from a committee and expressed displeasure with the Lokpal search committee. Congress hasn’t changed its tricks.â€

Modi arrived at a jampacked rally in Karnataka’s Gulbarga and was amazed with the enthusiasm of the crowd.

“I could see a saffron sea here. Poll dates have not been announced still I could see a BJP wave all over, it will turn into Tsunami after the dates are declared. Congress is going to be uprooted in that Tsunami.â€

“Why is the Congress in such a situation? Because they have ruined the nation. Had they not done so, things would be different. People have understood that the root cause for their problems is the Congress,†said Modi.

Dus Numbari Gandhis are sinking in quicksand of their own sins: Modi at Gulbarga | Niti Central

2. Vidyanshu

Vidyanshu Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

NaMo NaMo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.