Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Marqueur, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    BHOPAL: Vishwa Hindu Parishad convenor Ashok Singhal said here on Saturday that unless conversions were stopped immediately, the day would not be far off when Hindus would be reduced to a minority in this country.

Addressing a press conference, he said it has become "imperative" for each Hindu couple to have five children.

The VHP convenor heaped praise on BJP's prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi and attacked Congress president Sonia Gandhi over a number of things.

Singhal said the VHP has nothing to do with the BJP but maintained that it would certainly support Modi in the next Lok Sabha elections.

He said the government, which would be formed under the prime inistership of Modi, would not come under pressure from any quarter including the US.

The VHP convenor had last night met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat for over an hour here.

Bhagwat is in a four-day visit to the city.

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal - The Times of India

:hitwall::nono::facepalm::crazy::crazy::crazy:

1 person likes this.
  2. Soumya

Soumya Major STAR MEMBER

What a moron he is! :hitwall: :facepalm:

2 people like this.
  3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

1 person likes this.
  4. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

sala BC.... unpadh gawaarr!! dhoob marr chullu bhar pani mey!!

people like these should be instantly shot. They propagate wrong messages to illiterate masses... :angry:

1 person likes this.
  5. CountryFirst2

CountryFirst2 Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I think it is necessary for India to have Hindu majority as its core. The Christian and Islamic religious groups are increasing their numbers for political reasons. That should not be allowed. This is govts. mistake. In the name of secularism, you cannot promote anti-secular ideologies. You cannot allow arrogant minority who're non-productive to become majority. What they should done instead was propose depopulation measures for the communities who're going in full production.

He's not an idiot. The situation is just getting desperate. Muslims + Bengladeshi infiltration is a huge threat o the already changed demographics.

3 people like this.
  6. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    The right thing to do is to have uniform civil code which forbids multiple marriages for muslim men and educate muslims to adopt family planning. One of the biggest reasons for the backwardness of muslims in India is that they have large families which does not allow spend on education of muslim children.

Muslims in India enjoy highest standards of freedom to follow islam. even in Pakistan multiple marriages are not allowed and if a muslim does so, he has to meet very strict conditions as laid down in islam. But for Indian muslims those conditions are never enforced.
    We have members from Pakistan here. I request them to educate us on the provisions of multiple marriages for muslim men in Pakistan.

1 person likes this.
  7. Zeus_@21

There is no place for moronic thinking for a overpopulated country like India. I don't know about the Muslims but Bangladeshi infiltrators are certainly not that big a problem (We only need to keep a check over our borders tightly and as BD stabilizes & grows migration will automatically stop).

Both Hindus and Muslims are part of the country. And we should invest in right approach rather than passing stupid ideas of destruction to the masses.

And what do you think overpopulation will give any community an edge over the other??

No, It will only increase poverty, degrade quality of life and add up pressure on resources. So, please be rational.

8. CountryFirst2

Sir we should fully stop all this Shariat law retardness. If you notice, the muslims are hypocrites anyway. They insist on following Shariat law when it is advantageous to them, but doesn't follow it when it is bad for them. For example, they'll preach Shariat law when it comes to marrying more women, talak, etc, but don't like Shariat law which says the hands of a muslim thief has to be cut off, etc. We need to abolish all this stupidity, forcefully if necessary.

1 person likes this.
  9. CountryFirst2

If you think it is not a problem, go and live in states like Assam. Dude they faught a full-fledged civil war (called Bodo war). The separatist movements are all because of the apathy of the anti-national govt. It is nt a joke. Even in Kerala, we see high number of Bengladeshis. They're not peaceful at all. they also are the kingpin in drug business and fake currency notes infiltrating into our nation state, helped by Rothschild banksters (Axix bank operating in our nation is Rothschild owned) and other political goons.

If you think it is not a problem, go and live in states like Assam. Dude they faught a full-fledged civil war (called Bodo war). The separatist movements are all because of the apathy of the anti-national govt. It is nt a joke. Even in Kerala, we see high number of Bengladeshis. They're not peaceful at all. they also are the kingpin in drug business and fake currency notes infiltrating into our nation state, helped by Rothschild banksters (Axix bank operating in our nation is Rothschild owned) and other political goons.

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I agree with you. Muslims can't have best of both worlds in India. If they want separate courts under Sharia, then they must come out of IPC & CrPC and follow full Sharia. This hotch potch system is a gift to this nation by Nehru.

11. CountryFirst2

If I had the money, I would start two parties, one for Hindu nationalist and another Muslims party preaching for Shariat law. And join both parties after coming to power. To handle the muslims, i will enforce Shariat law and cut of the hands of atleast 1000 muslims everyday untill they realise it is not all blessing like they taught, and when they realise it, and make them beg the govt. to remove it, abolish it. They'll only learn the hard way.

3 people like this.
  12. ColdPlay

ColdPlay Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

ASSok is an Old Fool.

1 person likes this.
  13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Though I agree for hard options, I do not agree to chopping off their hands and complete sharia law. They can be educated provided a govt in India has guts to take on the maulanas. The vote bank politics has been the biggest problem all these years. You must remember that except for BD infiltraters, the Indian muslims are those muslims who rejected two nation theory and at that time such special provisions for them were not even talked of. They are as Indian as any Hindu. we need to first educate them and than use hard option should there be a need.

1 person likes this.
  14. CountryFirst2

I don't want to do it either. It was just an over-emotional suggestion. They're really impoverishing the nation. And don't have enough education or sense to not to listen to the mullahs.

1 person likes this.
  15. Zeus_@21

Mate!! If some unarmed lungi-walas managed to tresspass the border ......who's failure is this???

It's the systems failure... We need to improve our border guards. Overpopulating your own country will go against you only. I'm also against illegal migrants but having five kids is not the solution.

Hindus constitute 80% of the population and 7% Buddhists/Christians are also there. If Muslims try to become majority then they will have to use their women as incubators giving birth every second year till they die (which is not possible).

We need a united India not a divided one and a single community can't take the country forward. Remember people like APJ Abdul Kalam, Amir Khan are also Muslims but they are Indians first. So, respect everyone until they respect you.

For countering the problem of booming population, I've some good ideas:

1) Educate people about the consequences of having a large no of kids.
    2) Distribute free contraceptives/Condoms in rural areas.
    3) Give the upcoming generation atleast quality basic education. Current education system mostly in rural areas is trash, I've seen it with my own eyes.
    Take the message to our next PM Modi that will do. :smile:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.