Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Marqueur, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    i think Mr . Ashok is in Dope to claim any of such....

2. CountryFirst2

CountryFirst2 Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

It is not about who's mistake it is, it is that the mistake has been commited, they're inside the nation in large numbers and we've to do something about it before it gets too late.

Amir Khan is a deshdrohi. He's splitting India using his fake Satyameva Jataee show. He's showing things that is not even there. It is also a recorded show, not live. All fake tears and everything. he';s also an agent of Rothschild illuminati freemasons. I'll post a few videos if I get time which debunks and shows all the symbolism in his movies and also a few other movies in Bollywood. Rothschild Zionist has a strong influence in Bollywood.

3. Gessler

Gessler BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    How many children does he have? Is he married?

4. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    It is not the failure of the system but of Govt. Can you pls explain as to why BSF has been disarmed on BD border and why have they been stopped from firing on the cattle snatchers and infiltrators? Congress did it to pls their muslim vote bank. Pls get properly educated about details before shooting off posts here. The Rajiv - AGP accord states that all muslims whose names do not appear in 1971 electoral rolls will be sent back to BD. Why has it not happened till date?

5. CountryFirst2

CountryFirst2 Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Why hasn't BJP done it??

1 person likes this.
  6. forjeet

forjeet Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

This is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH peace(unlike some mullaha say he will kill 100cr hindus) he expressed his opinion how many will listen/follow is none of our business

2 people like this.
  7. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    check out congress parties official facebook page...more than 70% are muslims

1 person likes this.
  8. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

I live near the border. I know more than you. Things have changed. Rules are more stringent and tresspassing here not that easy. Yes, For a congress ruled state (I mean Assam), I don't know. But we shouldn't discriminate someone based one religion.

And having five kids is ofcourse not the solution. This will turn the country into sub-saharan standards. we are already having 1/3rd of worlds malnourished children, 65-70% of our population is below international poverty line. Now, If we have such kind of leaders then the problem is going to increase.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

A total misuse of freedom of speech. :lol:

10. INDIAN NATIONALIST

INDIAN NATIONALIST Major SENIOR MEMBER

If we want to maximize the potential of our human capital and provide for the fundamentals of a harmonious society for future generations of Indians, the best way to accomplish this is to aim as a nation to have an intellectual, scientifically literate, and fundamentally secular citizenry that is tolerant of the rights and prosperity of all communities.
    We need to work as a nation to set the groundwork for such a citizenry. We are a developing nation but our society in many ways is still culturally in the middle ages.

To this effect, this "be fruitful and multiply" rhetoric does not have any place in India. And this goes equally for all communities. My mother's best friend since childhood is a Christian lady and she is the sweetest in the world. She does have a family of seven, however, and she doesn't hide that she thinks Christianity needs to be promoted, and one expectation is to literally "be fruitful and multiply". When one community decides it is going to increase its share of influence in the nation, naturally every other community will react defensively. When any demographic says "you know what this nation needs? more of us!", the natural response from every other community is "well, what's wrong with my identity?".

Let's have state policies to put an end to this backwardness.

Firstly, make family planning program more effective and comprehensive on a national scale. Provide significant incentives as social security for couples to only have as many children as they can afford, regardless of their demographic.

Secondly, the singular most destructive social phenomenon in India is this inter-communal struggle mindset. The most sustainable way to get rid of it is to promote intermarriage. People will not see citizens from outside their community as enemies trying to subvert them when they are their relatives and even children.

Lastly, get communities to mix. Outlaw religious schools, do not have Hindu / Muslim / Christian enclaves in cities. Citizens of all faiths should be required to attend the same schools, and open to work, shop, eat, and live in the same areas. We don't want enclaves in cities dedicated to single faith communities.

Of course none of this is possible given the sort of government and politicians being elected now that depend on poverty and inter-communal tension as the most politically expedient means to expand their constituency.

I may not agree with the ideology but I really respect this behavior of muslims. Their community encourages participation, organization, and political activity of all members toward a common goal.

If the more socially progressive demographics around the world were nearly as collectively mobilized and politically active as theirs, all nations would be half way to world peace by now.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.