Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Evacuate Earth

Discussion in 'Education & Research' started by Himanshu Pandey, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    there has been doomsday and 2012 and a lot of crazy stories of earth ending.
    but sceine has very few options for ending the earth and one of them is collaision with a astroid, or nutron stor or getting into black holes.

@ Manmohan yadav has posted this video on one of the threats and I watch it... on basics its good so it would be better to open a discussion about these science fictions.

to open the debate my points are these....

the program is good but it have some shortcoming like creation of just one ship...when the whole industrial might of world can create many...once you develop the tech its only copying same rules for others.

it looks american to have good and specious houses and roads, playgrounds in ship but IMO its a evacuation ship which means a lot of people getting saved... now if we go for basic necessities only it can be much more people saved.

program has discussed about farmlands in ship but isn't it will be better to have a factory with all raw material to create some energy capsules which can be consumed up there... it will not create a lot of biological waste as if waste is created we need to have a waste management problem too and this will be hazardous for humans.

now stage is all yours.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

I agree that many people must be saved and ship must be designed primarily with that in mind. I am with the energy capsule idea, it'll be easier & more economical to store the raw materials needed for energy capsule production than the farmlands as farmlands take up lot of space as well. Also I think waste to energy converters can be used to create energy from the waste, it can power the lighting & other requirements of the ship.

But above all I don't think these things(Doomsday & Earth Ending) will happen soon, and if Earth ends it'll be due to climate change.

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    these are ideas which comes in rarest of rarest catagory but just because of the threat they present all is needed to stop them from happining

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.