Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

'Even God will not forgive Gujarat government'

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by DaRk KnIght, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Atleast those were arguments. BTW My opinion and arguments are not based on some documentary shown on BBC. I have full faith on my Judicial system.

Only a person with a rational attitude can be convinced. If you dont want to be convinced then even God cant convince you.

For all I know is that our system does not work upon some documentary shown on BBC, CNN etc. They are competent enough to examine the matters in hand and decide accordingly.

2. DaRk KnIght

Actually I am enjoying it :mrgreen:

3. B_R_I_C

B_R_I_C 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Is Mr Modi proven guilty by any court of this country?? I think No!

So stop this ranting!

4. DaRk KnIght

^^^Sometimes documentary on BBC can be more authoritative than the Supreme Court of India. :wink:

1 person likes this.
  5. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

BBC is profitless or not does not matter. Sure it is too driven by TRP, which is profit by another name. Impartiality of BBC is always doubtfull when it reports India. Gunmen killed many in 26/11 it says, and terrorists killed in Londopn!! Gunmen?

Hindus retaking swastika? When did they abandone it. Is Hindu and Buddhist swastika banned in your little island?

6. Bang Galore

Bang Galore Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I find it amusing that many of the people here who insist that someone must necessarily be proved guilty in a court of law to hold them accountable have completely different standards when accusing the Nehru-Gandhi family of being corrupt or holding swiss accounts. Are they now going to wait for a court to make that determination before repeating it here?

1 person likes this.
  7. Novice09

Novice09 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

When people talk about 2002 riots they starts with Muslim genocide... but let me remind you that it starts with killing of innocent Hindus who were burnt alive by a mob (of minorities) in sabarmati express... do people believe that Hindus were unaffected by these riots... do you think that Hindus were not killed in these riots...

Riots are/were unfortunate and history (god never forgive your wrong doings if they are done intentionally) will never forgive NM for his inaction to safeguard the people of Gujarat and their assets...

Now lets come back to congress...

Batla House encounter (Delhi) - state and center both governed by Congress -

In this encounter Delhi Police inspector Mohan Chand Sharma was killed during the incident. This encounter was termed as fake by Doggy Raja and he went to the house of those terrorists to show his solidarity with them... all his comments made there in Ajamgarh were termed as his personal view by congress...

When MN says that he want to work for people not for minority or majority... people don't want to believe him... although he had done that before saying it... not like other netas who keep saying but don't do anything...

In news channels, all the debates on modi and gujarat hovers around 2002 riots... if anyone tries to divert that debate towards development... within a minute, all panelists agrees to that and came back on riots...

8. Novice09

Novice09 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

So you want to say that you do not kill innocents in war... joke of the day... oops... joke of the century...

You lived up to your alias American Sage ;)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  9. rcscwc

Ill u gases so much much about his SG. SG is a police-military state, for all the trappings of democracy. Boys/girls as young as 16 year are conscripted for military servuce!! They are just KIDS!! B/w India has no conscription and soldiers are recruited at 18 years. Officers are even older when inducted. Interesting, SG sends officer cadets to India for training at Indian Military Academy.

Their voting age is as low as 21, while in B/w India it is as high as 18. Being a police-military state they have compulsory voting too, B/w India does not have.

SG is too small for decentralisation. Why, even many of our districts are larger. Decentralisation is at all levels.
    Lols. My cousin was a cadet in IMA, and their company was ordered to march for 80 km, fgull packs. Of all the cadets, one from SG quipped to the Havildar: Sir, our country is not that large. Why shopuld I march"

Havildar barked : Either you strap up for that march with full pack, about 60 kg, plus 5 kg extra or march back to your country.

THe cadet, of course was stung and and complained to the Commandant of the IMA. What he got was this: GC, good thing the Havildar did not report, else I would have run you to your country. G means Gentleman. Now be a GC and report back or get packed.

It was in 77. My cousin retired as a brigadier. I don't know about that GC from SG. IMA training is prized, and he might be as well a general.

10. KillBill

KillBill 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Sorry for butting in, I usually try to stay away from fan boy fights of both extremes.

I will just comment on your "This was shown on BBC and hence this is utterly credible piece of Info"

For your information, BBC shows some really junk documentaries ( along with some awe inspiring ones). For record check their series on "Ancient Aliens". Its not a single documentary, rather a series of documentaries of fanboys, which is into its 3rd season now.

Now just because it was shown on BBC, I cant stop laughing at the incompetent people uttering garbage on that show.

I just put my point, you may carry on dissecting Modi or who ever you want, but try to keep out the "Documentary as evidence in court" point.

2 people like this.
  11. rcscwc

Maybe BBC is like a gosple. SElf contradictory.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  12. Manas

Manas IDF NewBie

Modi don't give a sHit to his naysayer .

If he had done that , he would've been forced out of politics , not been touted as next PM of India .

1 person likes this.
  13. Manas

Manas IDF NewBie

People cursing modi for the death of 754 muslims in Gugtar riots , forget that 5 lakhs kids die every year before they reach five years due to malnutrition .

When are going to give same attention to governance and corruption we give to riots , especially in BJP ruled states .

1 person likes this.
  14. smallboy123

smallboy123 FULL MEMBER

Did god forgive congress for wat it did in 1984..killing innocent sikhs??
    while BJP and RSS helped sikhs

GO TO HELL CONGRESS

15. B_R_I_C

B_R_I_C 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

It is really laughable to see some ppl trying to be extra intellectual with over secular face. In this country everything is done according to the law of the land! If proven guilty! One should be sentenced with the penalty he/she deserves.Period!

Making a perception out of propaganda by corrupt ruling party does'nt make it real! Or simply by watching some documentary!
    Afzal guru is sentenced for Death many years before! Show some intellectualism and hue-cry there ,why is'nt he hanged till now! And the same goes for 1984 Sikh roits.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.