Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Exclusive: Terror suspect names BJP MP

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Spartacus+, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartacus+

Spartacus+ Captain SENIOR MEMBER

19 Mar 2011

TIMES NOW has accessed the interrogation report of terror suspect Bharat Bhai -- a key accused in the 2007 Ajmer Blast -- naming top RSS and BJP leaders, including BJP MP Yogi Adityanath as the one who helped in the terror strike.

The interrogation report, accessed by TIMES NOW carries confession of Bharat Bhai, a close aide of Indresh Kumar and whose role was to mobilise funds for terror strikes.

The confessional statement names BJP MP Yogi Adityanath Singh as the one who provided arms and other monetary help to the terror accused.

Bharat Bhai, in his confession also names RSS leader Sunil Joshi, as the one who went with him to Yogi Adityanath's residence to ask for help in terms of arms and weapons for terror strikes.

The confession states, "I and Sunil Joshi went to meet Yogi Adityanath and told him that Aseemanand had sent us. Sunil told Yogi that we have done 'completed several tasks' together. If we get some more help in terms of finances, weapons and arms - we can do even better. Yogi told us to come again."

"After some time Sunil Joshi went to meet Yogi Adityanath again and came back with some explosives. This is what Sunil told me," added Bharat Bhai in his confession.

http://www.timesnow.tv/articleshow/4368195.cms

2. Spartacus+

Spartacus+ Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Saffron terrorists are sitting in Indian sabha.
    Siddharth this is from your fav channel how long will you defend hindu terrorists.

3. Sid

Sid Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I never defended the hindu terrorists. If hindus are implicated in terrorism and the charges are proved, only then I'll consider that there are hindu terrorists.

But, there is a difference:-

1. Hindu terrorism is an act of retaliation agains the Islamic terrorism.

When temples and streets of every city were getting bombed every single day or the other by people who call themselves Muslims and JUSTIFY there deeds by quoting from the quran, some kind of retaliation is bound to happen.

2. The retaliations of Hindus were no match in planning, conspiracy, tactics and ammunition to the militant actions of the Islamists. Whatever they did was small and meager if compared to the acts of Muslim terrorists.

3. Muslim terrorists quote freely from the religious texts therefore giving it a 'muslim' color. The hindu militants have not justified there claims by quoting from any religious texts.

The islamic terrorism is ISLAMIC to the core, whereas what the Hindu extremists was just an attempt to answer the muslim terrorists in the way they better understand.

4. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Major SENIOR MEMBER

Scofield why you are fears
    our next target is pakistan till then wait

5. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

:butcher: Down With the BJP
    This to from Times Now:butcher:

6. RoYaN

Terrorist is a Terrorist irrespective of the Reasoning!!!!

7. Sid

Sid Captain SENIOR MEMBER

No, not at all!!..

8. RoYaN

Oh then How is it!!!

9. ek_indian

ek_indian Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

If people mentioned are indeed involved, they should be hanged. However I have suspicions over the timings of such "revelations". May be I sound dumb but why it is that whenever a party is in trouble (of whatever kind), we got to hear such news.

Having said that, I want to reiterate that I am by no way, supporting these idiots. Anyone who is found guilty, should be punished.

Added: I just realised this article is bit old. So there is no new information actually.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  10. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

If i kill a pakistani just because he is a pakistani then I am a terrorist.

If I kill a pakistani just because he is a muslim and i justify my act by my religious texts then I am a religious terrorist.

I know it is difficult for majority of the people to understand the importance of INTENTION but it is nevertheless the MOST important criteria in dertmining any crime. Any means ANY.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  11. RoYaN

Bottom line If you did such an act You are a terrorist!!!

12. DaRk KnIght

nevertheless there exists a difference between a terrorist and Religious Terrorist.

13. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Does IPC differentiate b/w terrorism and religious terrorism?

14. DaRk KnIght

NO.

15. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Thanks. So before law there is no difference b/w the two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.