Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Fight against Indian Corruption and make free india form corruption.

Discussion in 'Member Greetings' started by johngray, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

Introductory mail** My name is John Gray.
    I am here to discuss problem in India which are related to the Corruption?
    How to make India free from corruption and what are the issues behind the corruption.
    So common join us to make India FREE FROM CORRUPTION.

Thanks & Regards
    John Gray

2. The enlightened

The enlightened Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Hi. Welcome to IDF.

I'm a moderator. Please provide us with your password please.
    Now time to get started
    Please press the X on the top right corner to continue...

3. Hembo

Hembo OLD MOD STAR MEMBER

Welcome to IDF.. You're most welcome to discuss any topic you want in a civil manner. Enjoy your stay here.

4. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Welcome. :india:

The only best way to tackle this corruption problem is to bring in more transparency in governance.

5. The enlightened

Do we have any thread here for discussing Lokpal Bill or Corruption in India. I couldn't find one using the search feature.
    Having a thread here might not be bad idea, after all this is India Defense Forum and defending against corruption is also an important issue.

6. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

I do not get you what kind of password you are talking. Can you explain me in briefly?

7. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

Thanks for your warm welcome but i have one question the money of India are in US bank how to get back that money in India.

8. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

More transparency of governance what does that mean can you explain me so that we can talk a head.

9. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

You are looking for the of corruption you can discuses in this thread also.

10. The enlightened

You didn't get the joke. Never mind. Welcome!

11. The enlightened

What money? Could you please come up with some statistics?

12. Nirvana

Nirvana Major SENIOR MEMBER

Bring a strict law in the Country which can Punish those guilty of corruption as quick as Possible who so ever he may be even the Prime Minister,Provide protection to whistle blowers and see through it that they are not punished even if the complain is proved wrong which will allow the people to come ahead and expose the corrupt.

Merge all the present anti-Corruption wings into a single Agency.the Agency should be independent from any control of ruling govt.

there should be a separate agency which will look after Corruption in govt offices,District collector offices,Tehsildar offices which will allow the people to lodge complain against govt servants who don't cooperate,indulge in corruption.Any such worker should be Immediately suspended and fined.This can be a big relief for common masses.

the Present Law and legislation in the country is Obsolete.find me a single Politician who is guilty of Corruption and has been Punished by law ?

13. The enlightened

More importantly we also need a clean and efficient judicial system. We can't allow court cases to take whole decades and still have no guarantee about getting justice. The Lokpal Bill [IAC] presented with some modifications was the best step towards all of it but it has all but been screwed over by those Congressi SOB's. And therefore the most important thing to do right now is to kick UPA-II out. Use the trust vote.
    We must also look towards the corruption done on the small scale, such as RTO, or road contractors. Neglecting this will be a big mistake.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  14. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    corruption starts from common public. if we want change let us become worthy of change. let us stop giving "bribes" first. we r first one to bribe traffic cop. we pay bribes because we want things easily without any hassle and struggle.

15. The enlightened

That's cute, but it has almost become a cliché. And regardless of how immoral it may sound on my part, it is not really practical, neither is it advisable in the current scenario. Even at that, corruption won't stop if a few morally upright citizens stop paying bribes. There are still many avenues where corruption will continue to thrive. That's why a lot of stress by the serious lot is given towards systematic changes backed by public awareness along with motivation [setting an example out of...:respect:] and creating strong and efficient laws such as the Lokpal Bill and then fiercely implementing them. Maybe then, it would be alright to tell the people to stop paying bribes but until then, we are just fooling ourselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.