Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Four Bangladeshi nationals arrested on Indo-Pak border

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Desi Jatt, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desi Jatt

Desi Jatt Captain ELITE MEMBER

Four Bangladeshi nationals arrested on Indo-Pak border

Four Bangladeshi nationals were arrested when they were trying to cross over to Pakistan along the Indo-Pak border in Jammu district.

Troops of 122 battalion of BSF were patrolling the International Border when they saw some movement close to zero line near Simbal border out post in Makwal forward belt of Jammu district late last night, police officials said.

The troops challenged the persons and later after a long chase four Bangladeshis were arrested, they said, adding they have been identified as Zameer Alam, Bogan Alam, Mukhtar and Mohammad Bashir of Bangladesh.

They have been handed over to police for further investigations, they said.

The Hindu : States / Other States : Four Bangladeshi nationals arrested on Indo-Pak border

2. True_Indian

True_Indian 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Oh! Again..atrocities of BSF continueinus..lol..may be there is a raw involvement too..ha..ha.ha..

3. Desi Jatt

Its really time that we take some action agains the illegal BD immigrants...this is one reason why I didnt like Jyoti Basu.

4. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Jyoti Basu,Mamata,Congress - no one will lift a finger against the illegal BD migrants and will continue to provide ration cards to them to secure their votes.

5. Desi Jatt

thats true..but basu was the first one to bring people from his ancestrol home in thousands to create vote banks...they were also allowed place to live for free....now other politicians are utilising them.

6. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Bangladeshis near the Indo-Pak border :what: were they doing there....terrorist camps....:undecided:

7. abc

abc FULL MEMBER

how come bangladishi nationals can vote in indian elections?

8. Desi Jatt

its actually a long story...embarrasing but true...few Indian politicians of west bengal, allowed illegal BD immigrants to gt ino Indian land through Indo BD border...these immigrants cam in hope for better opportunities...so once they were allowed inside and taken care of by these political parties and also given indian documents including ration crads and voters id cards making thm Indian citizens, so thesethese immigrants who were in large nos. voted those parties helping them to survive in india.

9. brain_dead

brain_dead Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Actually sir, there's much more to it. i know this, because theres a hell lot of Bangladeshis living in my city.
    and they only reason why they manage to get voter I.D.s and all, is because they are Muslims.
    and we all know which party banks upon the votes of Muslims.

10. Desi Jatt

well , I wouldnt name any particular party, but I wont deny your point either..cause thats a reality..our political parties are so corrupted that they can go to any low to keep their throne. I saw this myself when I went to noida...infact i was not surprised to see that even a the gatekeeper in that famous park(dont remember the name, some rajiv Gandhi park or something like that) in Noida in sector 12/22 was a Bangladeshi pretending to be a Bengali from kolkata, until I caught him in his own language.

1 person likes this.
  11. RoYaN

Watch what(vat) you say buddy you are not gifted with a special vision that will let you tell the difference between an Indian and a Bangladeshi migrant, about the comment or religious vote-bank lets no even go there as it would be in realm of pure speculation......
    We all know which party came to power on the basis of destruction of a religious site and hijacking a religious disagreement.....

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  12. prototype

prototype Major SENIOR MEMBER

why each and every topic here end on religion,the objective of such military forum is to make our integrity strong,but with such issue's it will only get weak

13. RoYaN

I for one Didn't stat it......
    but the thing is here in the subcontinent religion and social customs are so intertwined that religion creeps into each and every discussion....

1 person likes this.
  14. Desi Jatt

Ok guy lets not come down to the Hindu-muslim debate once again..it will just ruin the thread.

2 people like this.
  15. RoYaN

:tup::tup::agree::agree::tup::tup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.