Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Fraud Satya Sai Baba

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

anti sickular comments..u are not allowed to question the belief of minority communities,(but they can question ours)

2. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

You must have serious comprehension problem. Did I ever claim that God fraud is specific to any religion?

It was a general statement, did I even claim it to be the case of only Hindus?

3. Coltsfan

Of course, anyone who believes that heaven exists and Church offers redemption is an ignorant fool too.

Just like other Muslims who kill to get 72 virgins in jannat, and Hindus who offer gold and other treasures at Tirupati for their ticket to swarg :tdown:

let me clarify my statement again for your benefit.

All people who believe in imaginary friends in sky are retarded :pop:

4. Osiris

ur comment was on saibaba and most of his followers are Hindu's...so u r specifically targeting Hindus ...not a general statement

5. Coltsfan

Well hello Einstein!!!

did you even read the thread title? of course my comment was about Sai Baba, because this thread is devoted to him specifically.......... :hitwall::hitwall:

6. Sid

Sid Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Unfortunately, such babas have done more dis service to the religion than anyone else.

Devotees having money in their pockets visit these babas, listen to their bull shit of non- violence and peace, donate money, and go back to their homes feeling content that they have done a kind of service to the religion..

All Bull shit!!!!!

I don't admire such babas because these are the prime reason for rendering the Hindu Society ineffective.

7. Osiris

well

i may agree with the thread starter, regarding the fraud tricks of such Baba's..but calling his followers or disciples as retards is not fair..

plus his fllowers includes APJ Abdul kalam,Madhavan nair,and many other great personalities of this nation,plz tell me what's ur quality or qualification to call them retads

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  8. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

....Every religion has some peoples like this.......Pope, maulanas are nothing but are the people having similar positions in other religions.

And Crimes of Church and osama have been proved but these are only allegation which are yet to be proved.

leave the god thing apart and try this .......Go to the streets and ask for charity and tell me how much are able to collect and then open free hospitals and schools.. I will definitely help you:whistle:

9. DaRk KnIght

All people making such comments are even bigger retard :azn:

10. Coltsfan

Religion forces even intelligent people to act irrationally.

Go ahead and ask who of APJ, Madhavan Nair and many other great personalities believe in Sai Baba's so called power of producing ash from thin air?

Well let me start with you on that one...... do you believe he was able to do that?

11. DaRk KnIght

It is not a matter of fact but a matter of belief. One's belief may not have any rational basis but hat doent give you a right to call them RETARD.

For more details read CONSTITUTION of INDIA with SUPREME COURT JUDGMENTS :woot: :woot:

12. Coltsfan

Ahhh I see you are resorting to the usual religion has its "benefits" so the fraud must be accepted logic.

People can donate and do charity work without believing in supernatural powers, however, only otherwise rational people can go and kill innocent people because their religion influences them. :pop:

13. Osiris

for your final question my answer is NO,its some sort of magic or trick..
    and still no answer about Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu?

14. Coltsfan

So one can believe in existence of a pink unicorn that is responsible for creation of this universe and you wouldn't call them a retard cos it is their "belief"? LOL

15. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammad were lucky that video recording did not exist in their times. Otherwise, their miracles would have been equally "LOL"ed in today's world.:laugh:

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.