Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

from bhaiya to Uncle

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by GUNS-N- ROSES, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i have finally joined the category of "Uncles". i knew this day would come but dint expect it to happen so soon. for a while i was in denial. i mean nobody calls a man min mid 30s as "uncle". only 40 and above guys are qualified to be "uncles".

i had considered myself to be young and fit enough to date a young woman (if i was not married). i was fit (a small paunch after marriage doesnt count) and handsome and could make any girl laugh. the girls could never call me uncle. the girls would never ever call me uncle. but it happened.

hua yun, ki i had gone to attend a function. it was my distant relative's dautghter' birthday. i had gone alone as my wife is at her home town.

like any man (going alone) i had taken efforts to get ready. i mean there wd be girls and i was going single. so wat if i am married there is no harm in dressing up well. so after two rounds of shave, a mouth wash (u dont want to be smelling of pyaaz ka pakoda u had wid tea), nice long shower, my best formal shirt and trouser (they are anytime better than casual jeans and t shirts) and generous splash of perfume and after shave, i was ready to make my mark on the party scene.

well i reached the house and was freely mingling with guests (mostly ladies). giving them large dose of my best jokes and knowledge on subject ranging from films to fashion to social affairs. and then it happened.

my relative's daughter who was part of group listening and laughing on my jokes said to me " you are so funny uncle".

i was initially shocked and then got angry. wat does she think of herself. how can a 19 year old girl call me uncle? i used to date college going girls a few years back. i am not old enought o be called "uncle". i have few strands of grey hair but that doesnt qualify me as uncle. why? why !!!! wats wrong in calling bhaiya. i m ready to become bhaiya why call me uncle.

uncles are mostly old people with oversized stomach mostly grumbling abt their life and job. i cant be uncle yet.

i left the party giving some lame mumbling reason to the host. i even missed my dinner (which is usually not the case as i love my chicken curries, chicken and paneer tikkas).

believe me it has not been easy ever since. so guys and girls. have u been "uncled" and "auntied" yet. if not ur time will come.

P.S: GNR is so angry after being called "uncle" he has decided to chase "aunties" from now on. bring it on. i will show these aunties what this "uncle" can do.

important notification for members:- dare not call me uncle from now on. else i will be forced to change my sexual preference.

4 people like this.
  2. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

Same happened to my friend, he is only 27, he works in SBI as Clerk. He got the shock of his life when a girl(about 16-18) called him Uncle while making a deposit & asking him some doubts...Guess this has become a fashion for girls.

3. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    remembers the serial "Hum Pach" ... there is a character who dislikes being called aunty .... pooja aunty ... aunty mat kaho na

always happens with me ... but i always make sure, i revert back with sarcasm ...

3 people like this.
  4. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Never ever happened with me.... I am still hot in the town

1 person likes this.
  5. Vidyanshu

Vidyanshu Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

hi uncle:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Last edited: May 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    same here :flame:

7. CountryFirst

CountryFirst BANNED BANNED

Is all north Indians like this??

And on topic, next time, call the girl who calls you 'uncle' as aunty. See the response :p

1 person likes this.
  8. Nagaraj

Nagaraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Don't do it :dude: , u r forcing him to change his preference... :cheesy:

1 person likes this.
  9. Nagaraj

Nagaraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Plz dont target Savitha Bhabi.. :sniper: :moil: :man_in_love:

10. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    from next time carry a 9mm :sarcastic:

11. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    we are hot.. not like Bandook chacha

12. MAFIAN GOD

MAFIAN GOD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Use Hair Care (as that advertisement on TV suggests ) :lol::lol:

13. GUNS-N- ROSES

Country Flag:
    India
    well wat can i say [MENTION=6433]man[/MENTION]mohan and [MENTION=8547]himanshu[/MENTION]. buddies u r time will come. so stop living in denial that it wont happen to me.:toast_sign:

14. GUNS-N- ROSES

Country Flag:
    India
    savita bhabhi has jus become my fav person. btw i hope u r not after her.

1 person likes this.
  15. GUNS-N- ROSES

Country Flag:
    India
    [MENTION=122]jha[/MENTION] dont call me uncle man. or do u like getting screwed?:nope:

Last edited: May 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.