Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Gallup Survey:59% Indians approve of Manmohan Singh's performance.

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by ColdPlay, May 12, 2012.

?

Do you approve or disapprove of the job performance of country leader?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2012.
  1. Approve

36.8%
  2. Disapprove

57.9%
  3. Don't know/Refuse to answer

5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

corruption from top to bottom,inaction to prevent scams ...

2. Osiris

so from the first statement u agree that he is hungry for power and will do any compamise to stay in power

he is in politics from 1991 to till date ,all the posts he held from 1991 are political ,how can u term he is not a politician?

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  3. olivers

olivers 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Quiet true. We don't have the innovation and new rags to riches stories except in cricket. We need venture capital and new businesses. However our banks are too rigid. We cite that as a plus. It's a damn indictment of our system!

You see the most famous sweets and food shops we should have national chains of these. Why don't we have tundey kabaabs in 100 cities and towns of India? No capital for expansion. Will it work in 100 cities? Of course it will. What do we have instead McDonalds and Pizza Hut! I mean I don't say we should not have these food chains. I mean these should be one of the food chains along with Indian food chains. The same holds true in a lot of areas ....

4. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    in what manner is he a good man. he has willingly turned a blind eye to all the corruption in the Govt. whether it is 2G scam or CWG scam, his only defence is "i dint do it" or "he dint know that this was happening". for the second part can any manager or CEO say he was unaware of the corruption and still manage to get away.

look, there are 2 things to this aspect. either his hands are dirty of he is unfit to be PM (for that matter even a manager). i dont think he is incompetent which means his hands are "dirty".

5. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I fully approve his performance, these are difficult times & that must be taken into account. He was responsible for the economic liberalization of India back in '91- otherwise we would neither have Internet nor cell phones or any of the luxuries that we are so used to now. Let's not forget he studied under an oil lamp, had a difficult childhood and the same person made basic education free all over India. So I really find it difficult to pass a negative comment on him.

6. Osiris

Rajiv Dixit exposing Manmohan Singh who worked in World Bank/IMF before becoming Finance Minister and Prime Minister of India. Similarly Chidambaram, pranab Mukherjee and Montek Singh Ahluwalia were former employees of World Bank & IMF. In 1991 World when India needed loan, the world bank agreed to give loan on condition .The condition was to install Finance Minister of its choice and that guy was Manmohan Singh.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  7. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    MMS is just a smart politician who plays to his "strengths". he loves playing "helpless" card.

oh i m helpless i m running a coalition govt.

oh i cant stop CWG corruption. Kalmadi is too powerfull.

oh i cant stop 2G spectrum. if i stop raja my Govt will fall. wat can i do?

oh i cant hang afzal guru. if i do, we will loose votes.

oh i cant stop NRHM scam. maya is too powerfull and important for me.

1 person likes this.
  8. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Major SENIOR MEMBER

He is A Remotely Controlled Toy...Some one (Con****) who operates the Toy With their remote.....If he Had a Seventh sense and act their own Idea ...He gets 99% Of Votes......

Off Topic....Is Dr. Manmohan Singh's Birth Place is Pakistan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.