Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Gujarat CM Narendra Modi fit to be Prime Minister: Sushma Swaraj

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by WMD, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

How about applying the same logic on yourself?

Modi will be the Next PM :tup:

1 person likes this.
  2. bulle_shah

bulle_shah REGISTERED

if only modi could go back and rewrite his past.

3. kewlol

kewlol 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Any sane man at the current state would vouch for modi. I am not saying that modi is without a possible downside, but i can live with his downside and cope with the things that he is going to bring for the nation. I would rather have a "Acting and Failing" government of Modi than "Stand and plunder the nation" government.

Everyone who supports knows of this fact, you got be strong on something and follow it. You just can't play two sides and do nothing, that is not going to take us anywhere, we will end up having this same debate 200 years from now, if congress is still in power. So i choose the hard way, we need reforms, we need grass root changes, we need new systems and governance. None of this will happen if Congress is going to stay and shit on us.

Modi knows his strengths and plays by it, thats why he is such a great leader, you can't just dance to every taunt that is thrown on you. He is the one who is speaking of reforms, he is the one who has shown that states can do better even without the central support, he is the current trend setter in eco solutions and green energy. So i am certain that he is a man with a vision.

But the greatest good of modi becoming a PM would be, he is unflinching, he doesn't surrender and is never afraid of a challenge. Exactly what we need to make the leap. He will pursuit whatever he feels is right irrespective of whatever comes after it. Our defense establishment is in dire need of such a person at the helm.

So finally and undoubtedly he will be the best PM India ever had if people let him become one.

4. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

All that you said of reforms, economy are true only that there are many other states that have seen similar reforms and economy during his time - just that they dont hype it up through PR agencies (see my blog in my signature below).

But if there is one area where Modi fails, it is his known trend of running down institutions by appointing chamchas - be it lokayukta where he is still fighting it in courts (inspite of the fact that guj chief justice appointed the lokayukta in concurrence with gov) or be it in police (where many retd IPS officers have joined BJP).

Also, his powers will be severely curtailed by regional leaders (within BJP) and coalition parties whose influence will only continue to increase in future. Things will continue this way in India as long as we continue to vote like in a presidential sys (on the faith of the PM candidate - be it MMS, Modi or Kejriwal) in the parliamentary system that we have. We need to vote for good local candidates (whatever party that they may belong to - even independents) to force change.

5. Trendz

Trendz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Why dont you think the same applies to you also :tribaldance:

6. tilopa

tilopa Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

people who bark too much dont do anything...kejriwal is that person who only knows how to bark and bite other people so that he can expand his doggy gang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.