Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Gujarat Crisis: BJP To Drop 35 MLAs, 6 Ministers As Candidates

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

2. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    BJP going to win 130-151 seats in Gujrat. :devil: Himachal 50+ seats & Congress under 10.:artillery:

3. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Lion of Rajputana and Wolfpack like this.
  4. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    lets all hail Rahul the great. isnt he a wunderkid? how many elections did he have to lose so far? man - if I performed that badly even a fraction of a fraction of his performance, I would be on the streets - losing jobs every where.

with that we can conclude that almost any organization has a higher standards than congress. the Gujarat Model worked not just because BJP was in the governance but also because Congress wasnt able to poke its dirty hands into the place.

Wolfpack and X_Killer like this.
  5. X_Killer

X_Killer Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Scotlander and Wolfpack like this.
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This pothead next door , doesn't understand elections or is truly playing dumb.
    Every elections gets to see new faces introduced,its not Congress where the same face is projected as Candidate for decades.
    BJP does its calculations and distributes tickets accordingly to deny opposition any vote gain, it is called Political Acumen not shit hitting the fan.

Every election tickets are distributed as per calculations and issues and if it is noted, new faces are needed then they will be raised to the pedestal, This system is non existent in Congress, which runs on Dynastic model and pushes the same failed faces and candidates again and again in the name of Youth or Dynasty.

VIP, Lion of Rajputana and Bloom 17 like this.
  7. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    That's the BJP being extra careful and moving to pre-empt any anti-incumbency, unlike the Congress which fiddled while its Empire came crumbling down. Just relax, Gujarat will stay with BJP, it's going nowhere.

And as for the Gujarat model, it's no sham. That's how you bring progress and business to a state and make it prosperous. Not that you'd know anything about that, Comrade. You keep furiously masturbating to your HDI and literacy rates.

Wolfpack likes this.
  8. Rajaraja Chola

Rajaraja Chola 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Gujarat will stay with BJP. No doubt. But Gujarat model was never an great model to begin with. Its human parameters are still lagging behind many states. one thing BJP have did was pull Gujarat out of misery when it was like MP, Rajasthan etc. Anti incmbency is natural, and if not now next elections in 2021 BJP might lose until unless INC shoots itself on the foot somewhere or BJP declares war and IA winning for it
    However Gujarat model helps many entrepreneurs to develop.

Guynextdoor, Itachi and Bloom 17 like this.
  9. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    I was really hoping for bjp to loose this time. In a long run it would have been a major Positive factor for continuity of bjp. Looks like path ahead after 2020 is going to be tough for bjp.

10. Nilgiri

Nilgiri Lieutenant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    "There is going to be a wipeout of BJP in upcoming UP elections big time because of demonetisation blah blah blah".... ;)

Give this kid some hope to cling to after that reality check happened...have some pity on the fellow. Pew literally just confirmed that Modi has near 90% approval/support in the country, so guy stays locked next door and rarely venture outside so the online fantasy helps with that maybe :p

Gujju result will also haunt him (for a bit) and he will move on to whatever next fantasy of hope is next (to help forget the haunting). Goldfish memory accha hai.

11. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

People in India have a low expectation from their government clearly that Modi is having a near 90% approval rating.

Considering the loss of jobs, slowdown of GDP growth and collapse of export sector .

This is what happens when 1 family has crushed a nation’s spirit for 60 years under their boots.

Bloom 17 likes this.
  12. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Not really. Some of the Patels are going crazy right now but that will blow over, and the only reason Congress is even able to act like it has a chance is because of Demonetization and more importantly GST. In terms of all the factors, this was probably Congress's first and last shot to win in Gujarat for several decades.

With Vaghela leaving Congress (he has significant clout amongst Kshatriyas and North Gujarat overall), the victory of Ahmed Patel in Rajya Sabha still subject to a lengthy legal fight in the Gujarat HC, CBI investigations on Ahmed Patel progressing, the anger over Demo and GST dissipating as the economy recovers over time, and the Patel movement settling down; Gujarat is going to continue being firmly pro-BJP well into the future.

Also, when it comes down to it, Gujarat is also easily one of the most saffron states in the whole country. So once Congress expectedly blows its shot in 2017, there's not a person in the world who can predict when Congress might come to power in Gujarat again.

Wolfpack and Bloom 17 like this.
  13. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    I know it’s going to win for sure. I said “I hoped it didn’t”. Reason was any party in the India that consecutively won 4 times in a row didn’t win the 5th time ( to my knowledge), no matter how good they perform people need a change after a while and they will vote them out . BJP winning in Gujarat after 2021 is very important. :dirol:

14. whitebeard

whitebeard FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Guyz as far as i've looked around i'm getting a sense dat it may not be "business as usual" for bjp in gujarat but as someone from south india i dont have d ground report of gujarat and im not gonna believe any of these presstitude media reports saying bjp is doomed in gujjuland dis time. I have to say im not getting d same feeling as i had before elections in UP. Kinda worried whether something could go wrong.
    Some real Positive Groud info would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

15. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    GST & Demo + Patels will hurt BJP, but in all likelihood, BJP will still win a simple majority. Only thing is, it won't be as big as 2012.

Bloom 17 and whitebeard like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.