Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Gujarat Crisis: BJP To Drop 35 MLAs, 6 Ministers As Candidates

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Burden of proof on me only courage needed from you ready?

2. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    no Hanuman never mentions anything like that, I assumed that since Vaman is not mentioned and Parashuram was defeated by Laxman and others , so they must be fake.they are only mentioned in Kali yug versions
    Hanuman maybe chiranjeevi but he gets old, losing his youthful energy he loses interest in life so he awaits death, I never said hanuman dies This is kali yug so I expect opposition against Hanuman Ramayan, the true version. You know that Hanuman is true Ram bhakt, that's why he openly writes about Laxman punishing Parashuram in his works.

3. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Before exposing your BS knowledge on any subject, Do you know the numerous case filled in the court on boys regarding their sexual exploitation by giving false promises of marriage. All these cases are looked into by courts and not rejected as a matter between two parties.

The other part of the story is that when a community makes you a leader to fight for their cause, you can not back stab the faith of people. They gave him money tor agitation. He used it to exploit the girls and make huge properties across the Gujarat. He provoked the people to attack police . He made this agitation violent in which 14 people lost their life.

People like you have all support for these naxalites and goons but you find all fault with a man who has risen from grass root to become the PM of india. Who work tirelessly for 16 to 18 hours a day without a single leave and has no charge of corruption. This shows your character and what sort of a person you are.

4. Guynextdoor

So you’re doing self study on the topic of contraception then......

5. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes I do self study. By the way how do you study contraception? Does your role model rahul gandhi comes to teach you? He too has a great experience of gang rape like your other other role model Hardik patel.

6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Let me burst your bubble again.
    If Hanuman lost his youthful energy then how did he show himself in all glory to Bheema or Arjuna in Mahabharata after they failed his tests of strength and skill.

Stop peddling fakes using Hindu gods for your propaganda.

Vamana avatar is real, that is why Kerala still celebrates Onam, the day Bali Chakravarti was sent to Patala by Vamana avatar. You didn't know that about South India did you?

Parashuram is a avatar of Lord Vishnu, even Krishna mentioned it Laxmana defeating etc. are all your imagined stories.

7. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    @Wolfpack, his lord hanuman sit in vatican and is a writer there. he also publishes all his propaganda novels from Vatican.

Wolfpack likes this.
  8. Guynextdoor

Life skills buddy life skills

9. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    He is a shameless fellow and has messed with me many times on PDF and got humiliated every time.

10. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yeh Bik Gaye Patidars:

11. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    In this kaliyug where Joggis have become bhogis, so I expect such opposition.
    Former IAF chief SP Tyagi paid crores in 'cash' for property, didn't inform government: CBI sources
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...vernment-cbi-sources/articleshow/56338147.cms

Ramayam caves exist in western ghats, Arjun was collecting red wood from forests for arrows, to escape rain he spends a night in these caves. Just like Dushyant recognize Shakuntala, anyone who visits these caves will recognize Hanuman Ramayan as true Ramayan.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  12. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Story is not mentioned like this in Hanuman Ramayana, when Bhim fails to lift Hanuman's tail, then Hanuman reveals his identity. Since this ramayan is written by Hanuman himself so I believe it. But I believe just like Dushyant recognizes Shakuntala, any one who visits these caves will recognize true Ramayan.

13. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I suggest first of all you shud visit these caves just identify and recognise yourself. You need to find yourself buddy.

14. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    OBC and patidar will not vote for the same party. Patidar votes will split or go to a party like Shiv sena. Patidar knows that BJP or Congress cannot give them reservation. Mostly Patidar might not even vote. Too much work for 12% Patidar.

In Gujarat, have BJP’s efforts to woo OBC leader Alpesh Thakor to counter Patidars come undone?
    https://scroll.in/article/850961/in...alpesh-thakor-to-counter-patidars-come-undone

15. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    What to say... everything is good if it means parasites removal.

Wolfpack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.