Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Gujarat Crisis: BJP To Drop 35 MLAs, 6 Ministers As Candidates

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    He is Barbarik not Nitish Kumar

2. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    This is no Marxist writer. I come from a kattar Hindu family. But we follow Hanumant Ramayan. Travel around India see how diverse Hindus are. Only 20% Hindus are vegetarians, rest have their animist Gods and local gods.

From Hanuman Ramayan, which is popular in in Chola Dynasity as a oral epic. It is this dynasty which spread Hinduism to Indonesian and south east Asia. They follow our Ramayan and culture.

Laxman is hotheaded younger brother of Ram. The words are not exactly "beat the crap out of him" but "challenged for a fight and punished him".
    BJP's days of scaring us Hindus with 14% weak Miya bhai's is over. We will find alternative to cong and BJP, something similar to shiv sena.

I hate cong, that does not mean I like BJP. cong mukt bharat does not mean opposition mukt bharat.

If Lord Krishna hadn't killed Barbareek and others. You follow and believe in what you want, I will follow and believe in my sect. Majority of Hindus follow Kshatriya Gods.

Like I said there are several versions of Ramayan. You just don't believe in diversity in Hindu religions. Do you know that Brahmins in Bengal eat fish ?

You go to Konkan coast and ask about Hanumant Ramayan.
    My grandparents told me tails of how missionaries came to our locality and scare-mongered about Skylab falling on earth. How earth will be destroyed, convert of go to hell. Whole village slept outside their homes waiting and praying to Gods, so that they could see when and where Skylab crashes.
    The Day Skylab Crashed to Earth: Facts About the First U.S. Space Station’s Re-Entry
    http://www.history.com/news/the-day...s-about-the-first-u-s-space-stations-re-entry
    My ancestors didn't convert even with Tipu sultan's blade to their necks. I have no interest in your version of Hindutwa. I'm right wing to protect naive left wing Hindus, you are RW for politics. That's the difference between us.

My Id is currently banned on PDF till December. I have been called sanghi and banned many times.I have been banned atleast ten times. You must have mistook me for someone else.

There are only 10 avatars which I have listed, mentioned in the first chapter of Ramayan. There is also mention of Garud and Sheshnag, not as avatars. You believe whatever you want I will believe what my ancestors follow.
    You believe what you want. I will follow Hanumant Ramayan which my ancestors followed. case closed.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  3. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Your Goswami and Ashok pandit are ganging up against Rajputs.

Jodha Akbar was also made by Gowarikar. All of these are your people. It is clear who really wants to insult Kshatriya and hindu community. This is why I want Shiv sena to win.
    Padmawati is being produced by Sudhanshu vats Viacom 18 and Bhansali. It is clear whose money is in it.

It is clear who wants to malign Hindu community. First make this film then you rile up Rajput and Hindu community for BJP win. Why don't make a film on how Subramnium Swami's daughter became Suhasini haider ?

4. Jamwal

Jamwal FULL MEMBER

BJP will win but fatti padi he es election me :biggthumpup:

InfoWarrior likes this.
  5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Whre is your Ravish Kumar buddy? I told you my intentions. I want head of Bhansali. You have not seen the scenes which were cut from Bajirao Mastani. he tried to show a 14 yr old Peshwa-2 trying to rape Mastani. Peshwa family objected to it and he being based in Maharashtra had no guts to challenge Marathas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRzlUzwMcw
    If you have guts, challenge this. And stop supporting this bastard called Bhansali.

omya likes this.
  6. Jamwal

Jamwal FULL MEMBER

Sabse pehle baat me tera friend nahin or Teri faltu ki rant ka me jawab kya dun

Or tera Khoon kya he vo bhi bata de ?

Dursi baat Sab tere jaise kisi Party ke Gulam nahin he yahan ye etni si baat tu samaj nahin sakta or bol raha he khoon ke bare me

InfoWarrior and vstol jockey like this.
  7. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    Time to teach BJP a lesson too much hubris after UP elections. Few defeats will make them see reason.

Jamwal likes this.
  8. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    remember how you begged Kshatriys to stop cow slaughter. And other animal slaughter at Hindu temples. majority Hindus follow Kshatriya kings, no one worships vaman or Parashuram even after all your effort. Everyone worships Kshatriy Gods and you had to accept Shivling worship in temples.

When Drona head was severed by Bhim and you are descendant of his son ashwadhama

Jamwal likes this.
  9. Jamwal

Jamwal FULL MEMBER

Han Haridwar me bhut pande dekhe hain Bheek mangte hue or logon KO Thagte hue.

Jamwal hun Beta Muslims ke ladkiyan lete the jab unpe conquest karte the. Shayad Dogra war history nahi padhi ? Jao pehle padh lo fir ayo debate karne

Or rahi baat ladkiyan Dene ke. To jara Brahmins KO bhi yaad kar lo Jo 10 Asharfi ke liye convert ho Gaye Malik Maqbul, Tansen or sare kashmiri Pandit

InfoWarrior likes this.
  10. Jamwal

Jamwal FULL MEMBER

Usually I don't support any party but these 2 bit IT cell trolls deserves such humiliation

11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Or was it the other way round? When Lord Parshuram had completed his wow of killing all Khastriyas 21 times, he went to his Guru kashyap who advised him to leave aryavrat. but the Brahmins who fought with Lord Parshuram, refused to give up their arms. A truce was negotiated by Rishi kashyap, that hence forth Brahmins will not carry weapons and all khsatriyas will protect cows and Brahmins to ensure their safety so that they do not have to use their weapons. Brahmins were then allowed to fight a war to up keep Dharma and also whenever called by the Khastriya kings to support the war effort. The forefathers of Lord rama lost the battle against Kamboj and Ayodhya was taken over by them. They went begging to Rishi Bhardwaj for help and Rishi Bhardwaj defeated the kamboj, cut out thier escape back to central Asia and librated Ayodhya and gave it back to the forefathers of lord Rama. Those Kambojs escaped to east and created what we know today as Cambodia.
    In Battle of Haldi Ghati, the center of Rajput forces was held by our great Maharana himself who was supported by Brahmins and, these brahmins defeated the finest of Afgan and Mongol forces to clear the path for Maharana to attack Maan Singh. They all died in that battle.

omya and Wolfpack like this.
  12. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    You are not worth being called a warrior, I wonder if you have ever carried even a stick in your hand. et me see what happens to you when bullets fly all around you and if you can hold on to your bowl movements. Beta, don't ask your father if he knows how to ****. your presence is a manifestation of it.

omya likes this.
  13. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Its ok if you are atheist ,Sanatan Dharma has space for everyone.Savarkar was a Atheist,yet he was a Hindutvavadi. It is better to know about ones religion,so you get your grounding and you can answer others questions,The number one trick Evangelists apply is ask about your religion and if you cant answer it,they will say Christ has the answer,what they do is copy our our Dharmic scriptures and claim Christ was mentioned in our scriptures and our ignorant Hindus start believing Jesus as a Avatar. The same thing is done by Muslims in the name of Dawah, if you know about your Dharma then no one could confuse you and you can answer all their questions back.

omya likes this.
  14. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Politics is the last thing in my mind, If you are RW as you say, then why against BJP? How exactly are you protecting Leftie Hindus by spreading Marxist material online? All you articles are Jhant ka reporter, Troll.in , Pint.in etc. Muslim actors are successful because they are good in Arts and all kinds of things and if you are RW then i am from Alpha Centauri star system.
    The End.

15. Nilgiri

Nilgiri Lieutenant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes MOSPI/labour ministry will release the first major data from next year-end, its collecting right now to set up reference:

http://www.thehindu.com/business/ne...quarterly-and-annual-data/article19020352.ece

“The data will be collected from large and small enterprises and so we will be able to measure informal sector activity as well. The first release of data will be in December 2018, after we have collected a year’s worth of data,” said Chief Statistician of India, TCA Anant.

randomradio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.