Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

has somebody observed the trend??

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by Hammad Khan, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

first came the hijab ban(though in this many indian opinion would be favourable- in PDF i responded many indians who tought hijab ban was OK, but i was convincing them of a greater thing which was behind those actions like growing intolerance in europe)

then came the norwagian terrorism(also an indication of growing intolerance in europe)

now have come the UK riots

my prediction is, europe is gonna shitt, and in coming years maybe 5-7 years from nw on europe will become highly intolerant to overseas immigrants and students etc(international citizens) in general and they will be targetting non whites, esp chinese guys(orientals) and the south asian guys and muslims in future

is it the beginning of dark ages in europe??

does anybody else agree with me??

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  2. Vritra

Vritra Major ELITE MEMBER

3. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

No, it won't happen. Next to Impossible.

2 incident doesn't change overall outlook. Everyday many people dies here. Same no. of people died in Karachi very recently.

Hijab ban is normal. Their country, their Rules. Even i support such banned as it's difficult to track people in crowded areas. Is anyone question Rules in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan ? Same like their Culture and as per security.

Norway was an Individual insane action. That can happen anywhere.

U.K. was few rioter action. (Who got opportunity and did). But now Government will take certain more measure.

97% People in Europe/US are educated. They are developed nation. for next 50 years, there is not even 1% possibility. No one will do anything against Asians or Chinese......Muslims may be hatred increases if more like Madrid/London/9-11. But even most of the Muslims of Europe/USA are also educated. So, very less chance.

4. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Nope not happening !!

5. JonAsad

JonAsad REGISTERED

the educated people in uk are looting their country out of pure greed- no honest motive attached but too loot- behti ganga mein hath dho lo-
    plus i think 97% is just your brain fart- or if by educated you meant ability to speak english- then you may have to redefine your definition of "educated" and understanding of :education"

6. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Allowing burka will bring dark ages, any country that oppress women is going downhill and will crumble eventually.

7. RoYaN

Dude to wear or not to wear should be a choice of the person in question.Laws should not decide on behalf of people on what they want to wear!!

2 people like this.
  8. Galaxy

Either you don't have any idea or just posting for the sake of posting. English speaker in UK ? are you crazy ? 97% are Educated and Civilised.

There are 2%-4% people who live in suburbs of London and mainly involved in such activities. They were involved in looting and rioting. Few individuals actions can't be related with whole U.K. Many were arrested also and will be punished very severely. They will regret for life.

9. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Yes, but rights shouldn't be abused as well in the name of religion, I mean how many burka bombers we've seen so far in the middle east? lets be reasonable ok...

10. Galaxy

Absloutely. Burka should be banned in those countries. It effects security check.

Their Country, Their Rules which is fine. It's not religious but due to security.

Even country like Saudi Arabia has many rules as per their Convenience which most of the Non-Muslims won't prefer. But It's their country.

1 person likes this.
  11. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

No, I lived in UK for 3 years, I never faced any discrimination no abuse ever. It's seems mainly against Muslims. If get statistics such as as How many muslims are employed, highter educated, How many have 1st language English, How many are on government funds, How many have more children etc etc. You will come to know why it is against muslims. I mate many Indian origin people, almost all of them (2nd gen) can't understand Hindi, If you hear them only one can't figure out they are while or non-whiles ! thats the difference. No offence to any one but similar view goes for African origin people.
    In Netherlands Average results of "Hindu" Schools is better national average and for muslims it is bellow average (no offence). Now they are encouraging whiles to join hindu schools !

12. RoYaN

lets ban sweatshirts rioters like to use them while looting:sarcastic:

1 person likes this.
  13. Galaxy

No one has any problem in Europe/USA. There are 3 Millions Indians living in US. 90% are Hindus. No one has any small problem/concern. Indeed, 90% Like US system.

Only Muslim that also specially from Pakistan have such concern in US/Europe. They want Shariya law, Burka System, US and Europe are Evil (because they are Christian country) and so on. 98% people have no concern and their ain't any discrimination based on religion, colour or ethnic.

There may be some discrimination towards Muslims but that is because of such fundamental opinion. Even Non-Muslims faces same issue in Muslim countries. Fundamentalist will have problem everywhere.

Those who have such problem, return to your own country and impose laws that suits you. Islam is rising but that doesn't mean it will rule Whole world.

14. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I have lived in Manchester UK, for two years, British people are quite friendly, it is the Asians who are the trouble makers in most of the occasions.Europeans have to control migrations strictly if they are serious in preventing the slides among their youths. After all I will not tolerate people from other countries swamping all over my places when there is problem exist in my country.

Regarding hate towards Muslims, it is very natural, Muslims themselves live a ghettoized life separate from mainstream. Muslim suffer from a SEIZED mentality with an MIDDLE aged outlook. The truth is there is more hate rate among Muslims towards the Europeans than the other way round. It is their country & their laws, accept their laws like it or not, very simple.

I will not be surprised to see more violence against Muslims in future in Europe and else where.

15. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Yes! There's hatred building up in Europe against South Asians especially Muslims because they think that Terrorists = Muslims! Sheeesh!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.