Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

has somebody observed the trend??

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by Hammad Khan, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I have seen myself the hatred of MUSLIMS towards the British peoples, specially in the areas where they are in majority, Muslims live in gethos and think they can get away with BADMASHI .... I have seen that happening in Rusholme in Manchester, UK. Now these Muslims are getting some of these back, and then they start crying.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  2. Vritra

Vritra Major ELITE MEMBER

Is it a "trend"? No.

Has anyone ever mistaken me for a Pakistani or a muslim all the time I've spent in London, and thereafter proceeded to make racist remarks and/or lynch me? No.

Are they so used to Indians and Pakistanis and Arabs running about the place that they hardly clench when they see another one? Yes.

Is Heathrow filled with security guards tackling every arab/south-asian looking chap they can find just in case he might be a terrorist? No.

Have the people I've met, who incidentally happen to be a fairly diverse lot, given the impression think "Muslims = Terrorists"? No.

Has discrimination and racism exited there in many forms for so long now that it hardly constitues the "start" of "the dark ages" in Europe? Yes.

Do the actions of a few reflect the opinions of the masses? No.

3. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

OK, whatever is your hatred for islam, im not discussing that issue here, by burka i was merely pointing out the growing intolerance, and the intolerance will effect everybody whether he is hindu, chinese, buddhist etc, the racism will target everybody

even if you speak perfect british english, even if you behave white in every manner, your skin colour and your origin will simply be enough reason for you to be worried about..

4. Hammad Khan

again dude you are just are representing your complex of mind here, and again, i will say its not about hindu muslim, im talking about increasing racism in europe and clearly with your brain farts you have failed to understand my post

before making whites join your hindu schools lets raise the english standards in your hindu schools OK

i have been on education purpose in UK for last 2 yrs but im just talking abt what has unfolded in past couple of months only

5. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I been to few countries. My many relatives lives there. No one faced any kind of discrimination ever there.

No religions says we will Invade any country or ask for any special religious demand. All Non-Muslims follow laws/culture as per respective country with complete satisfaction.

Only Muslim will face in future because Muslims says " Islam is rising and we will invade Europe and USA" Insallah. Also, Muslims are Anti-West even when they live in west and they don't mix up and live in specific area as group. Hence, the outcome.

When you live in any country, you have to follow their culture, Tradition and Laws. That's it. Either accept or go back to your own Islamic country where you have liberty to hate All Non-Muslims.

1 person likes this.
  6. Hammad Khan

look mr anders birlik clearly said that what he has done will eventually unfold in next few decades or so, he has planted the seed which will grow, now not even one month has passed and we are experiencing yet again similar event like norway attacks from natives

7. Hammad Khan

OK, galaxy, you are on trolling spree every damn where, i dont take your posts seriously,

but to clarify on behalf of your idiotic posts

1. im not talking about past year, im just giving examples of recent events which have appeared, and though i myself have not faced any kind of uneasiness because im muslim or pakistani, by my language or complexion, but what im simply saying that these events happen which eventually lead to changes in the society

2. no muslim think of invading europe, you spend very much time in internet, and i recommend you to take some physco therapy, it will eliminate some symptoms of virtual reality become your reality, you understand what i mean pal??? yes muslims are anti western because muslims are angry, while their oil and gas is running the world's economy, even then muslims are the worst misunderstood people on earth, and they are constantly being invaded for 50 years or so just because they have the energy resource, if india gets invadedby the west and it suffers destruction like afghanistan or iraq, then i sure hell observe anti western sentiments from indians,

if you can just be reminded of racist feelings in australia against indians, and how indians were enraged by the killings od their men there, india even issued official warning to australia regarding the events, many indians prepared to flee australia who were on education program

8. Sanjeeb Bose

A simple Mantra to follow - When you are in Rome Live like Romans.

9. Hammad Khan

yes, but its not a 2nd century BC

i have seen many indians wearing sarees in open UK streets, dont fool your self, i have also seen sikhs wearing turbans and having big beards

10. Sanjeeb Bose

I have extensively traveled in Europe & South Asia.. My understanding is Europe & USA is still very tolerant and friendly... there may be few black ships here & there... I would say better that the experience I had in Malaysia, Taiwan & Hong Kong....

11. Sanjeeb Bose

You will find more ~ 90% wearing western cloths than traditional ones.

12. Hammad Khan

and i have also seen how indians live in dubai, all indians according to your logic must be wearing ammama and indian women wearing burka no??

13. Hammad Khan

same stands for muslims

14. Sanjeeb Bose

But for Muslims there is an attached Religion called ISLAM [no offence] but this is not case for Hindus, the new generation Hindus are more forward looking not meant something bad as such

15. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

No, I don't troll. I present Facts which could be painful for few. But They remain facts. Prove anything i ever said Wrong.

2 Incident in Whole Europe doesn't change a thing. Few things happened. That's it. Discrimination against Indian subcontinent Muslims happens in Saudi Arabia on daily basis. then What ?? Oppose that. Arabs says Indian Sub continent Muslims are not their Race. Isn't this racists? or No because Arabs are Muslims too ? Europe and USA don't do discrimination. Osama Blew WTC and Pakistani people are saying Jews blasted and Osama was right. You reap what you sew.

Norway was an individual insane action which is highly unacceptable. Lodon was only riot and looting incident without any reason. UK government will take action and all will be severely punished. Things will change.

Absloutely wrong. I can't say of 100% but I am damn sure of 75% wants. It's impossible which is different topic. Do some Google search you will find 1,000 of Articles and 10,000 of such posts. Even I countered such debate on daily basis where few Pakistanis were justifying it will happen. lol. 50% don't say in front of Non-Muslim that is different thing. I am only talking of Muslims of Pakistan (Keep that in Mind).

I understand the thinking of Pakistani people (Most of them) - They hate all religions be it Hindu, Christian or Jews. All Pakistani hates Israel, India, USA and Europe. What they like is Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Middle-East. Pakistani Muslims only see everything by glass of religion and nothing else.

Anyway, No one has any problem with West or USA. There are 6 millions Indians living in these 3 countries - UK, USA, Canada. I hardly heard any kind of concern or Discrimination. Maximum 1/2 small incident once in a year which is negligible. That's it. It's all Pakistani have such problem. Even US is giving lots of H-1 Visa to Indians and strictness to Pakistanis because of Obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.