Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Hi

Discussion in 'IDF Management' started by OverLoad, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OverLoad

OverLoad BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    I request you to Kindly delete my account since I can't contribute here Please

@nair @PARIKRAMA @Hellfire

Please grant me last wish on here.

2. OverLoad

OverLoad BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    I will be here as reader only.

3. OverLoad

OverLoad BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    I don't wants to be part of hate promotion and senseless aggression and spoil my own life and others by having negatives views.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  4. Naagraj

Naagraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I think you should invite more pakistani to this forum so that more Democratic values get instituted here due to diversity and more voice.

HariPrasad likes this.
  5. OverLoad

OverLoad BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    I don't want that which I am suffer other fellow citizens suffered the same.

6. Naagraj

Naagraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Arey yaar isme suffering ka kya baat hai. India aur pakistan me hate itna zayada hai ki normal conversation bhi taunt aur sarcasm lagta hai. Aur fir ye india centric forum hai to indians ko thoda to extra rights milne cahiye just like you ppl enjoy on pdf.
    Thoda tough ho jao bhai.

7. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    Why delete account? just be sensitive to the people of the forum and you can still place your views. If you have any specific issues/retributions that you have faced that you think were wrong - please let the team know and we can go over them.

was there any personal attack on the forum?

8. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    @Fox

Stop writing good, sensible posts and then deleting them. Leave them on for others to better understand things.

nair likes this.
  9. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    @OverLoad Cut the melodramatic approach.

You are given full freedom to post what you want to keeping in view the parameters which we have clearly laid out. Anywhere you feel insulted, you report and move on.

I do not think that you should be a person to complain seeing your actions on the other forum. You have come here of your volition, and as long as you are here, you are welcome and will be given the same treatment as any other member.

You have a tendency to troll. Don't. You tried to troll @VCheng the moment you joined, a countryman of yours. Yesterday I tagged you on few items and you were soon complaining. Two can always tango, remember that.

Add positively. Your posts last evening led to your being thread banned by me. I kept warning you to pull yourself up.

Grow up, that is all I can say. Your post that you know 10000 times or whatever the armed forces stuff than me, such things only point towards your immaturity. What one is, becomes apparent by the quality and content of his posts, not bluster that he can put forth.

@Fox has given you similar advice, before she deleted it, also telling you that you are in a relatively hostile forum. I may not call this as being hostile to you as the mods are here to ensure that you are given equal protection and support as any other member (and you will find it has happened last night too), but you may not find everyone quite receptive too.

So, either quit the forum, or contribute positively and grow. Do not make such boring threads. As of today, I could not care less whether you are a member or not. Sorry, but that is my personal opinion as a moderator here. I simply do not see you adding value here.

10. nair

nair Die hard Romeo Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    @OverLoad It is upto you what you want to do...... There is no discrimination in this forum from the management, as an admin we do track the forum activities including modeartion...... This will be a hostile forum if you keep writing the way you are......Write sensibly and stop trolling.... .If you see a forum violation on you, do us a favor by reporting it..... We have more than enough moderators to take care....

We do not delete accounts (unless we think it is essential)..... If you think you do not belong here.... You can take a call yourself......

Note: If you want to get in touch with us, post in the PM which is open for you..... Not in public place.......

Closed....

Grevion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.