Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Hindu Rashtra Explained

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Sid, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueOval

BlueOval Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Ok..may be I am not that good with history then....:to_pick_ones_nose:

As I said...in current scenario Akhand Bharat(Undivided India) simply means the India that is described in our constitution....it simply means...the map that Indian constitution contains...nothing more ...nothing less...

Everything else is a cooked up theory by some fanatics from both Indians and Pakistani and of cource some Bangladeshi so called strategic analysts....Zaid Hamid...and his likes....nothing else....

Well India was divided based on religion ...as per Mr Jinnah's Wish...so historically ... Pakistan was Muslim country...and India was a Hindu country...but that changed when India adopted constitution in 1950.... and thats where history ends...but for some this whole Hindu Muslim Country has become a big business....now since you have Pakistan propagating itself as anything that is not India...how can there be a Pakistan if India does not exist as a so called Hindu Rashtra(Hindu Country)......We Indians dont give a jackshit about these theories ..so we are moving ahead... and we will continue to do so.....this whole Hindutava and Hindu Rashtra thing is propogated in Pakistan and Balgladesh...and now it finds its way in some global Muslim dialog....because it serves some people to make money....and exercise power over people who think religion is the only thing that binds them together.....

Let me ask you one thing...why is it that only Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are bothered about Hindu Rashtra....why don't we see Arabs..South East Asian...and other Muslim countries wasting their time over this theory.....

As I said...every ruler in his pipe dream used this concept of Akhand Bharat(Undivided India) ..broadly to justify his whim to conquer other smaller kingdoms...... Geographically ...this Akhand Bharat was a dynamic entity ... whose boundaries changed with whoever got to rule it.

2. anand sharma

anand sharma REGISTERED

Bag to differ you, what RSS did in gujrat during post godhra riots we all know, so dont tell they are selfless patriotic organization, all the RSS swayam sevak have political dream, look at all the BJP ministers in BJP ruling states they are all RSS swayam sevak, RSS is an organization which is not at all democratic, the person at the lower strata of the organization can not express his feelings, even in saraswati shishu mandir which is a school run by RSS if a child wants to speak on 15th august or any other occasion his speech will be scrutinize before he will be allowed to speak, it is the organization which is running on the philosophy of devide and rule.

1 person likes this.
  3. BlueOval

Are we doing RSS bashing here.....I think we are discussing the concept of Hindu Rashtra...and not RSS.....

Isn't Politics all about divide and rule....

4. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

What exactly RSS did? please share, because it is not just me but HC, SC, SIT etc etc no body knows what they did? seriously.
    <mod edit>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
  5. anand sharma

anand sharma REGISTERED

They killed innocent muslims, they raped women, they burned alive children, they destroyed mosques, and HC,SC,SIT can not find any thing about them because RSS does not keep records of their ground workers i.e. so called swayamsevak (jo sirf swayam ki sewa karte hai) so no body can proove that the person who was indulge in riots was an RSS swayam sevak, you can check RSS website they have written there in FAQ :

How many members and how many RSS shakhas are there in Bharat?
    There are Shakhas in approximately 50,000 villages and towns of Bharat. As RSS does not keep a formal membership or register of Swayamsevaks, the exact number of Swayamsevaks is difficult to count.

visit the website:
    rssonnet.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10&Itemid=27

6. anand sharma

anand sharma REGISTERED

They killed innocent muslims, they raped women, they burned alive children, they destroyed mosques, and HC,SC,SIT can not find any thing about them because RSS does not keep records of their ground workers i.e. so called swayamsevak (jo sirf swayam ki sewa karte hai) so no body can proove that the person who was indulge in riots was an RSS swayam sevak, you can check RSS website they have written there in FAQ :

How many members and how many RSS shakhas are there in Bharat?
    There are Shakhas in approximately 50,000 villages and towns of Bharat. As RSS does not keep a formal membership or register of Swayamsevaks, the exact number of Swayamsevaks is difficult to count.

7. Rudrakx

:lol: what an argument ! so you think RSS leader just shout in any "chauks", "nukkad", "gali" to call meetings of members who can not be even identified :lol: because they wouldn't even have their contacts.

1 person likes this.
  8. Rudrakx

If you think that RSS is responsible Gujrat riots, RSS wants complete annihilation of minorities and they are so sophisticated/secretive in hiding their role/members, then their wouldn't have just one Gujarat mate.

9. Raju

Raju FULL MEMBER

India should become Hindu Rashtra as under Hindu Rashtra all minorities specially Christians and Muslims will be secured.

10. Ahmad

Ahmad 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I havent read the full article as i coulnt, but i assume it is empahsizing on religion and identity of a nation based on that religion. Guys, be happy with the direction your country is heading, secular system is the most prefered system. You are too big and too diverse, believe me, you cant afford to choose these types of things. Learn from our mistakes.

1 person likes this.
  11. anand sharma

anand sharma REGISTERED

Its because of this principle that nathuram godse(the bastard who killed our father of the nation) could not be proved as an RSS swayamsevak, and its reality that though every one knows who are rss workers but legally it is very difficult to prove it;

12. BlueOval

Enough rants and counter rants..can we please get back to the original conversation....

13. Rudrakx

You are talking like Diggy, "I have proof against RSS but I will give it when time comes" :lol:
    their lots in India who try to defame RSS on regular basis. But it has been proved useless because people of India are fade up of corrupt congress/pseudo secular's propaganda, people know whenever congress is in dock over allegations of corruption then blame RSS , BJP to divert topic. Like RSS, BJP is behind Anna Hajare. Pitty.
    You are suffering Hindutva-phobia ! get over.
    I am not going to argue with 10 year old VICHI follower over here. let it be discussion on topic.

14. ManuSankar

ManuSankar Major SENIOR MEMBER

It's not just Diggy every body knows Godse was a member of RSS.Here is something about him

Godse dropped out of high school and became an activist with the Hindu Mahasabha. He was a Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) activist. Godse was a former member of RSS. This is well-known and accepted. He is said to have been a member from 1930 to 1934. Even RSS claims that he had left the organisation before Gandhi's murder). They were particularly opposed to the separatist politics of the All India Muslim League. Godse started a Marathi newspaper for Hindu Mahasabha called Agrani, which some years later was renamed. Hindu Rashtra.

The Hindu Mahasabha had initially backed Gandhi's campaigns of civil disobedience against the British government.

Godse later rejected Gandhi, after he saw Gandhi repeatedly sabotage the interests of Hindus by using the blackmailing tactic of "fasting unto death" on many issues while giving into Muslim interests even though they were unfair and anti-national. They blamed Gandhi for the Partition of India, which left hundreds of thousands of people dead in the wake of religious unrest.

Godse was against Gandhi's teaching of extreme or absolutist non violence, which was never a Hindu ideal. He thought that this teaching would lead to Hindus losing the will to fight against other religions, needed for self defense, and becoming permanently enslaved. This has been said to be one of the major reasons behind his decision to kill Gandhi
    Source:Nathuram Godse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW,I believe Hindutva is a stupid ideology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.