Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Hizbul threatens to behead Hurriyat leaders over Kashmir statement

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by AbRaj, May 12, 2017.

1. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate THINKER

Country Flag:
    India
    This is what I was referring to - the Islamisation of Kashmiri struggle as a policy by India.

Now the game is not of Kashmir's 'right of self determination'. Instead, it is now the question of establishment of a repressive Islamic State :)

And when I said that Kashmir Issue will be solved by 2018 mid, this is one aspect of it. The next aspect, if anyone must have noticed, has been set in motion by CPI. They have asked all parties including BJP to come for a meet to address the critical conditions of Kashmir.

Once you have all the political parties discussing a solution, your political will to solve the problem begins. Please see the public hue and cry and discourse in this aspect. What is the solution? The solution remains complete integration into the Union. How? :D
    @Grevion :D

You see the crescendo over settling this issue in every discourse and media, every citizen has something to say.

@nair @PARIKRAMA you may recall I did say that Surgical Strikes were the first step towards solution of Kashmir in immediate aftermath of strikes!!!

:D

Schwifty, Grevion, Sam_ and 8 others like this.
  2. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The army has to act fast. These militants need to be culled in broad daylight so they get their backsides stuffed by 72 afro dudes' dongs in paradise.

3. Vyom

Vyom Captain GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Weren't we discussing this the other day ? But now, As you said "things will go very very very bad.... before they go any better."

If Hurriyat endorses Birader Zakir man we can just fire a 155mm Shell at Hurriyat and get over with it...

PARIKRAMA and Hellfire like this.
  4. enquencher

enquencher FULL MEMBER

Agar yeh sach hai toh apke muuh mein ghee shakar..

Plz point out me a link in which u wrote abt it...i would like to read it in more details

Hellfire likes this.
  5. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India

Yup the very same.

No. In fact, we have to continue to support the Hurriyat as political dissenters :D

The most significant step has been our political parties have decided to get together to work out a solution to the ongoing troubles in Kashmir.

This will leave two aspects to the solution.

1. Article 370 will come up in a big way now. Especially as the public outcry against it and the discourse has been ongoing for months. The general consensus of people of India is against it. This is how the nation is mobilised :)

2. The Military Aspect. If one is to join the dots, you will see that India has significantly ramped up it's war preparedness. The willingness to breach LC and the willingness to not let it settle down is another big indicator! Of course, Chinese assertion that PoK is an issue outstanding between the two nations is a bigger indicator.

Let us wait and watch. If I am reading it correct, we will see pretty serious decisions soon.

6. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India

No idea. Perhaps the Poonch thread? Or The Kashmir thread. Check over there.

enquencher likes this.
  7. Vyom

Stole my words. That makes the two of us... I am getting sure Kashmir will see a solution, both Politically and Militarily. That is setting the tune for conflict escalation and deescalation... we are very firmly in control.

Meanwhile, India avoiding the OBOR forum is like literally pissing on Han Pride and Ambition. Will we see our borders with Afghanistan restored ?? Not an easy answer but we just might.

Grevion, Sam_, PARIKRAMA and 2 others like this.
  8. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India
    Not yet.

9. enquencher

enquencher FULL MEMBER

Now the sepratist will feel the heat and they may come close to india..if they want to save their arse from hizbul jihadis.
    This will be right time goi takes them for a ride and makes them do what india wants them to do ...create a ruft between the kashmiris.
    Divide and rule should be best option for now.

10. IndianHulk

IndianHulk FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Indian forces should not come in between two Kashmiri. I hope they are not providing any security to these Hurriyat guys.

arbit likes this.
  11. Vyom

But soon enough.

12. enquencher

enquencher FULL MEMBER

Buy a tub of popcorn and enjoy the fight between moosas and yasin maliks.

13. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Zakir Musa's comments reminded me of a liveleak video released in 2014 where Jihadis beheaded 50 SAA soldiers and hanged their heads on poles around a roundabout in Raqqa.Locals were busy clicking selfies

AbRaj and Sam_ like this.
  14. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Musa quits Hizbul after group dismisses his threat to behead Hurriyat leaders over Kashmir remark
    Updated: May 13, 2017 17:47 IST

By HT Correspondent

• [​IMG]
    PTI File PhotoA policeman patrols the streets days after Hizbul militant commander Burhan Wani was killed in July 2016. Militant leader Zakir Musa is believed to have been heading the group’s operations in Kashmir after Wani’s death. (PTI File Photo)
    Radical militant leader Zakir Musa on Saturday severed ties with the Hizbul Mujahideen, hours after the outfit trashed his threat to behead separatist Hurriyat leaders, a development which could potentially change the course of militancy in Kashmir.

Musa is believed to be heading the HM’s operations in Kashmir after the killing of Burhan Wani by security forces last year, that had sparked months-long street protests in Kashmir.

“...If Hizbul Mujahideen doesn’t represent me, then I also don’t represent them. From today onwards, I have no association with Hizbul Mujahideen,” Musa said in an audiovisual statement on Saturday.

HT could not independently verify the authenticity of the video montage overlaid with Zakir’s message.

The development signaled clear divisions in the militant ranks over the decades-old armed insurgency that has killed thousands of civilians and security personnel since 1989. It also came within days of suspected Hizbul Mujahideen militants abducting and killing Indian army officer Ummer Fayaz in Shopian.

On Friday, Zakir had called the leaders of the Hurriyat Conference “hypocrites, infidels, followers of evil” and warned to chop off their heads “if they create hurdles in the path of making Kashmir an Islamic State”. He added their heads will be hanged in Lal Chowk in Srinagar.

Zakir’s begins his almost three-minute-long statement saying, “After my last audio message, (a) lot of confusion is being spread in Kashmir. I stand by my speech and by my message. It doesn’t bother me what others say, but I stand by my speech.”

He clarified he had not said anything against a particular person or the hardline Hurriyat chief Syed Ali Shah Geelani.

“I have said only against those individuals who are against Islam and talk about fighting for secular state. If we are fighting for secular state, then I think we cannot be martyrs,” he said, reiterating his earlier statement.

“I know we have to first fight for freedom and push out Indian army which has occupied us. But, our intention should be that we have to achieve ‘azadi’ to establish Islamic rule and not for secular state. If we are fighting for secular state then my blood won’t be spilled for that purpose.”

If the intention of “Geelani and others” is freedom for Islam and imposition of Sharia after freedom, then he was not against them, Musa said.

Reacting to the HM’s statement on his comments against the separatist leaders, Zakir said, “I have already said we are fighting for ‘Azadi baraye Islam’, I am fighting for freedom for Islam. My blood will spill for Islam and not for secular state...”

But he maintained his threat to the Hurriyat leaders, saying if he kills any Hurriyat leader he will declare it publicly and “so that no Indian agency reaps benefit from it”.

He ends his statement saying: “Insha Allah, I stand by my statement and from today onwards I am not associated with any group and it will be seen in future who is with me and who is not with me.”

The Hizbul Mujahideen, the only homegrown militant outfit in Kashmir battling security forces, is led by Syed Salah-ud-din who is based in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.

Police believe that the outfit had little or no control over militants operating in the valley. Musa is believed to head around 200 militants of which around 88 are local youth hailing from South Kashmir.

“These homegrown, self-trained militants are armed mostly with rifles taken from policemen. They are a paranoid lot who need to create an environment of terror to survive,” Kashmir police chief Javeed Gillani had told HT on Thursday.

Earlier in the day, in an emailed statement to a Srinagar-based news agency, Hizbul Mujahideen spokesman Saleem Hashmi said the “militant organisation does not subscribe to (Zakir’s) statement”.

“Such a statement is unacceptable to us. It reflects the personal opinion of Zakir Musa. Post Burhan Wani’s martyrdom, the nation and the leadership are united at every front and taking ahead the struggle for freedom and Islam to its end,” Hashmi said in the statement.

“At this juncture, any such statement or step will strengthen the occupying and imperialistic forces. Hizbul Mujahidin, the guardian of lakhs of sacrifices and freedom, is assessing the statement and won’t hesitate to take steps for the betterment of the freedom movement. We appeal the pro-freedom youth not give much attention and discourage such statements coming out in the media,” the spokesman said.

Director general of police SP Vaid told PTI the police had carried out a voice analysis and found that it was Musa’s voice.

The clip surfaced after Hurriyat leaders recently sought to downplay the growing influence of ISIS ideology in the Valley.

@Hellfire ,@Agent_47 ,@Vyom

Hellfire likes this.
  15. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    What do you make of this statement?

Grevion likes this.