Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

How do you feel after reading about incredible india

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Observer, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Observer

Observer 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

1. We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and Sim Card is free.
    2. Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance and Police.
    3. Car loan @ 5% but education loan @ 12%.
    4. Students with 45% get in elite institutions thru quota system and those with 90% get out because of merit.
    5. Where a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating the money to any charity. 2 IPL teams are auctioned at 3300 crores and we are still a poor country where people s tarve for 2 square meals per day.
    6. Where the footwear, we wear, are sold in AC showrooms, but vegetables, that we eat, are sold on the footpath.
    7. Where everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to follow the path to be famous.
    8. Assembly complex buildings are getting ready within one year while public transport bridges alone take several years to be completed.
    9. Where we make lemon juices with artificial flavours and dish wash liquids with real lemon.
    Think about it!
    If you cross the The North Korean border illegally, you get ..... 12
    years hard labour in an isolated prison .. ...
    If you cross the Iranian
    border illegally, you get ..... detained indefinitely .....
    If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get ..... shot .....
    If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you get ..... jailed .....
    If you cross the Chinese border illegally, you get ..... kidnapped and
    may be never heard of - again ....
    If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you get ..... branded as a spy and your fate sealed .....
    If you cross the Cuban border ille gally, you get ..... thrown into a political prison to rot .....
    If you cross the British border illegally, you get ..... arrested, prosecuted, sent to prison and be
    deported after serving your sentence .....
    Now ....
    if you were to cross the Indian border illegally, you get .....
    1. A ration card
    2. A passport ( even more than one - if you please ! )
    3. A driver's license
    4. A voter identity card
    5. Credit cards
    6. A Haj subsidy
    7. Job reservation
    8. Special privileges for minorities
    9. Government housing on subsidized rent
    10. Loan to buy a house
    11. Free education
    12. Free health care
    13. A l obbyist in New Delhi , with a bunch of media morons and a bigger bunch of human rights activists promoting your cause
    14. The right to talk about secularism, which you have not heard about in your own country !
    15. And of-course ..... voting rights to elect corrupt politicians who will promote your community
    for their selfish interest in securing your votes !!!
    16. and right to fight election for MLA or MP Hats off ..... to the .....
    A. Corrupt and communal Indian politicians
    B. The inefficient and corrupt Indian police force ;
    C. The silly pseudo-secularists in India , who promote traitors staying here
    D. The amazingly lenient Indian courts and legal system. That's why people like Afzal Guru are still alive, same will
    happen with Kasab.
    E. WE self centered Indian citizens, who are not bothered about the dangers to our own country.
    F. The illogically brainless human-rights activists, who think that terrorists deserve to be dealt with by archaic laws meant for an era, when human beings were human beings.

INCREDIBLE INDIA!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. lucifer

lucifer Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

All was good until these points you brought up....
    now would we really wanna be compared with Iran Afghan, Cuba, Saudia? Here the immigrant even illegals are getting human rights... Im not saying we have a great thing going on for ourselves or even at acceptable levels, but we are making an effort, slowly it will make a difference or atleast it should.
    We can offer and/or afford to offer above said rights because we come from a democratic society with a republic govt. where the rights of the minorities are respect. majority always doesnt mean right... so we might not be incredible but we are a young society and will take baby steps to first reach credible India level... rest all is politics exaggerated claims.
    We are a country where Buddha attained nirvana and Jesus came to rest, so cant be that cursed :)
    God Bless!

3. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Captain SENIOR MEMBER

i can say only one thing.......time will set right everything.......come on....we have gained independence from an oppressive rule for just 64 yrs......not even a life time...........and still we have made tremendous progress in every field........i am an optimist.....and i believe in the people of my country...........i think the key to everything will be education.......educate everyone and we will see the fruits coming along......only education can save our country.......

4. Foxtrot

the whole thing of using minority and majority in politics is immoral...........in our country what is happening with the minority is called milking........we give u reservations and instead, u vote for us.........it can rather be called bribery..........these indian politicians have got so much used to bribes............and btw....who decides what is right and what is wrong......it's the majority...........our politicians r bypassing the people of india by wooing the sentiments of the minority communities.........

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  5. lucifer

yes, I agree with you on this, but this is just bad governance and dirty politics being played.
    This does not mean we need to abolish our republic system, the SC/ST even though are victims of crimes committed not by us, but by a legacy left over by the ancient rulers which our country inherited 64yrs back. we need strong primary & secondary education for the masses to overcome this drawback and not just focus on college levels.
    Perhaps ours is the only country which gives so many national holidays in the name of religion and/or social activists, which is holding us back from achieving our full potential, and all this one can argue is vote bank politics
    now if we have educated leaders providing governance the situation can improve drastically but it is not going to happen overnight perhaps not even in a decade, but we have taken small steps in the right direction and have a long hard road ahead.
    Look at US.... 200yrs and even now they cant tackle all domestic disputes properly, we are just 64yrs old with a very ancient and primitive culture which we need to address to make development.

6. Foxtrot

the one problem i have with these minority oiling politics is reservations...............minority communities r not the only poor of this country........why shud someone get reservations by the virtue of their birth..............is a general category poor less deserving for the reservations, or is it that he feels less hunger because he belongs to so called higher class............
    what this Ambedkar sh!t did to india will hurt us bad in future............the problems faced by the lower caste were social ones like untouchablity........and he tried to solve it by giving reservations to them in professional institutions........thus bypassing merits.........what he did was for his own community, not for india.....if he were interested abt helping indians then he shud hv made reservations scheme on just financial backgrounds.........it also paved the way of playing this minority politics........it is actually in the interest of the minority sympathizers to keep them backward, otherwise how will they extract vote by raising these issues prior to elections...........

7. lucifer

I hear you buddy, this pickle we are in is a big problem for us as a nation. Nonetheless it is our problem and we need to deal with it, but not by being right wing conservatives... we have leaders like mayawati sporting bentley handbags and garlands worth millions of dollars and she herself comes from a deprived section but what has she done for her own people? erecting statues of herself! (hilarious) I know one of her advisors begged her to rather put up memorials praising the martyrs of kargil but she has such a huge ego she won't listen to no one yet a particular section of the society enjoys seeing her in power for them it is like one of their own cherishing what has always been deprived of them. They say necessity is the mother of all inventions, and we can either force them into "inventing" a diff. approach to blend in or we can provide better education in schools for them so as the future generations on all sides do not suffer the same fate

8. Foxtrot

how do u justify man.......to remove social problems, u give reservations in professional institutes...........i think this reservation scheme was designed with an evil political motive.........

today any party speaking against reservation r branded as communal........i dont get it man.......those who r providing extra facilities to some ppl based on caste system r not communal.........and who talks of abolishing this system and making it solely on the basis of economic condition is communal........hahahahaha.........:lol:......WTF do we live man.......:rofl:

9. WhiteRose

WhiteRose FULL MEMBER

I believe the 14 advantages mentioned for crossiong India's border were associated with Muslims in India.
    If that is....then I must say you forgot to add one more thing

Minority genocides specially that of Muslims

Please to complete the article add this point tooo

Thank You

10. theeternallaw13

theeternallaw13 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

first see ur country where hindu population is decreasing day by day and then compare with us where muslim population is increasing at rate 1.26% per year........
    we are a secular nation and i accept our politicians do relegion based politics.i know u'll say modi massacred muslims because thats wat u can only see.do u know how much saints were massacred by mulayam singh yadav when they were trying to demolish babri masjid???i know u don't even care to search..........
    i know my country have some communalists and conservatives but believe me they are minority people....
    so brother get out from ur mommy's basement and see the world with unbiased eyes.we arrre not islamic republic of pakistan where minorities are hanged in the name of blasphemy.we are republic of india where even ahmadiyas are allowed to call themselves muslims......

peace.....

11. Foxtrot

Aur pakistan mein toh koi minority genocide hota hi nahi.......kaise hoga????........kyun ki wahan toh minority hai hi nahi.......unko toh pehle hi mar diya gaya tha.......azadi k samay ya kuchh baad.....
    bade aye genocide pe bhasan dene wala..........

12. lucifer

come on people lets not bring pakisan into this, even though the comment was made sarcastically by a member from our neighboring nation.
    All I can say is, it doesn't matter what religion the cross border illegal immigrants are, so no need for you to flare that up. The only notion that muslims are unjustly getting favor of is I'd say hajj subsidy, which many would agree is argumentative.

@Whiterose
    Perhaps we should also add to the list the point that illegal immigrants from across our western borders who happen to be muslims are shot dead on a daily basis by our security agencies, perhaps you wanted to classify that as genocides of muslims??

you are hereby making a mockery of genocides where ever they may take place on the planet. Its bad enough that culprits commit this inhumane act in the name of religion but you are urself adding to it by flaring this act by associating with religion even when such is not the case, though ur Mr. Zair Hamid or some gentleman with similar name might have you believe otherwise.

13. ManuSankar

ManuSankar Major SENIOR MEMBER

Difference between India and Pakistan is India had some high profile riots and Pakistan don't.And the reason is you don't even have enough minorities to have a riot.But unlike Pakistan our minorities don't face regular persecution in the name of faith.

14. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    there were several other points except reservation and for the reservation guys just be cool and try to raise your voice to transfer it from community to economic bases. and this was not a bad move if you compare the situation of 1947 and 2011 we are quiet liberal and compromising then our forefathers and reservation played a role in it by making some of backwords and sc/st to grow and be part of mainstream.

yes now is the time for next phase convert reservation in economic basis and it should be only in education not in job. Get the proper education and then compete for the best.

by the way the inflation and health services are my main concerned

15. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Terrorists, corrupt politicians, scamsters etc get kid treatment from coursts and jails, but lakhs of undertrials languish in prisons years beyond their max sentence.

Ex terrorists get rehablitated, get lands, houses, jobs, loans, grants etc. But terror victims are just a stat.

Those who launch movements agsinst corruption, black money etc are suppressed and villified by those falsely swear by transparency.

Modi's expenditure on fast is demanded, but a tight secrecy is imposed on Sonia's illness, treatment and expenditure etc.

Diggy calls Osama as JI, while Anna a thug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.