Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

How to rollback the demonetization policy? Musings of Dadeechi

Discussion in 'World Economy' started by dadeechi, Nov 25, 2016.

1. VCheng

VCheng RIDER REGISTERED

PM Modi has thus far failed to deliver on the optimism generated by his election, and is now running a serious risk of turning into a disappointment rather than hope.

2. randomradio

randomradio Colonel REGISTERED

Yes, that fear is not misplaced. It is real. That's why his speech on Dec 31 is highly anticipated.

A lot of people think he can't do much about black money. But he's making a pretty interesting move, a rumour as of now. He intends to have everyone declare their real estate properties. Anybody who has properties beyond their known sources of income will be questioned. Anybody who avoids declaring their properties will have such properties seized by the govt. The same with gold.

:D

3. VCheng

VCheng RIDER REGISTERED

That would be interesting, to say the least. And disruptive, perhaps in a good way.

Dagger likes this.
  4. randomradio

randomradio Colonel REGISTERED

For better or worse, change is coming.

So let's wait and watch. :D

Dagger and VCheng like this.
  5. Inactive

Inactive Guest

In the meanwhile, the army has arrived at RBI Note Print Pvt Ltd to boost up the production of currency notes. There was a supposed effort to be sluggish in production by unions, the same is being circumvented by army being brought in. The production by army has started and 24 hours it is being done

@nair @PARIKRAMA @Levina @randomradio @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @anant_s

6. dadeechi

dadeechi Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  7. nair

nair Guest

kya Kya karvavoge unse?

Inactive and PARIKRAMA like this.
  8. Nilgiri

Nilgiri Lieutenant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    India should have outsourced printing of notes at presses of friendly, secure foreign countries as well. It was a good play that modi and co missed.

Inactive likes this.
  9. Inactive

Inactive Guest

Problem is that delivery is then in someone else's hands.

@nair

That is why I lament. For everything the Army is called in and then for pay and allowances, they are made in beggars. Shame

Why, now I wonder, are not IPS and CAPFs called in now? Don't the GoI trust them to do the task? For pay and allowances they are at the forefront!
    Shame

10. Levina

Levina Guest

Nashik?

11. Nilgiri

Country Flag:
    India
    Hence it should be an additional avenue, rather than 1:1 replacement of domestic press.

12. Inactive

Inactive Guest

Ask me no questions I shall tell you no lies .. but Mysore has a great climate too!

Levina likes this.
  13. Inactive

Inactive Guest

There is a crisis, there is no doubt about it. It is a bold decision, problem is being faced by people in day to day life. But support still remains. However, it needs to be mitigated at the earliest. I can not buy a dozen bananas from a redi banana seller as I do not have Rs 10 or 100 denomination with me. How will that mass earn? There is a serious implication of this for millions of daily wage earners who do not have cards or fancy smart phones.

14. Darth Marr

Darth Marr Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The recent Elections disagree with you entirely...
    Would be nice if you described what exactly he failed to Deliver. Personally, he is doing quiet well, better than expected especially regarding Infrastructure, Electricity Generation , Coal production etc...etc...

15. Nilgiri

Country Flag:
    India
    Right... hence there should have been maximum supply avenues of cash production, though the chokepoint might have been bank personell and ATMs anyway. Will have to be something analysed in hindsight for next time for sure.