Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Hyd terror: CM admits Muslim youth wrongly accused

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Can't you differentiate between "Like You" and "You"

2. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Cant you understand that Like you includes YOU

3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Ridiculous bull. Fact is that I'm the guy who has no issues accepting that there ARE problems and that these are problems that are being created people who want to divide my country and see it burn. The right wing wants to burn so that they can come to power and thats the truth. It doesn't matter what you say, in all your thread you keep ranting about how 'some pseudo secularists' are 'portraying situations' so that they can play 'vote bank politics'. And, your alternatives to 'pseudo secularism' is not some true secularism, but some right wingg party that wants to see the country burn. You have been fronting them as a solution to the country's problems not some 'true secular' party.

Fact is: YOU feel threatened and scared if someone talks about hindu terror not I. You call it 'defaming' hindu relegion, not I. I, unlike YOU and far more mature and confdent about the relegion to feel that if there is a problem, it needs to be addressed because of the magnitude it can easily take- way way worse than what a small pop of other relegions can do. You on the other hand are so insecure that any reference to it will be called 'defaming'. Sorry, but I don't want to see my country burn- I LIKE MY COUNTRY MORE THAN YOU, so I will push for those forces who take these things seriously rather than sweep it under the carpet in a maze of lies and quibbling (like you).

1 person likes this.
  4. DaRk KnIght

Your personal crap.

Again show any statement of mine.

I said that in the context of your useless posts. remember fee issue in akshardham temple?? Accused = Guilty thread?? It is YOU who is scared here.

Instead of posting crap can you show me that post??

No one can

By posting crap :rofl:

leave it pour soul. I know you cant find any statement of mine to prove your points. :lol: SO you are free to go. Enjoy :lol:

5. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Which imaginary fears are you talking about? Please elaborate.

Again, which problems are you referring to? Please elaborate. Be specific. You verbal garbage does not make you smarter.

Be specific. Be point blank. Ask what you want to ask directly.

6. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

@ intelaripit
    ^^^ Ranting and nonsense. Hall mark of your unproductive posts anyway.

a) Do you deny that you have continously quibbled with BJPs communal records to hide their crimes and them present them as the best solution in comparison to congress or at least taken refuge in technicalities to do the same

b) Do you deny that your alternative to congress is not some 'true secular' party (conceptually- even if doesn't exist) but the BJP whose history you have continously whitewashed to make them look cleaner?

c) Do you deny that you have been invovlved in anti national rhetoric by trying to mitigate what the minorties have faced or as just retaliation to their 'crimes' real or imagined?

d) Do you deny that you have repetedly kept the agenda of the right wing as being more important to that of the country's, subtly justified discrimination and victimization of the minorities and thereby shown a complete lack of affection for the country and the people who live there?

You can keep rambling all you want but between those sentences you have pushed this agenda in every single post.

7. DaRk KnIght

I was not asking for your intro with my user name :lol:

I deny all. Read the latest reports. Do you accept that you have called 1984 a different issue..not a communal one??

Do you accept that opening of Temple for Hindus by Rajiv Gandhi, 1984 riots, Hindus in kashmir makes congress a secular party?? Is this a history to be proud of??

Proof required.

Again proof required. However if you think that minorities should have first right over the natural resources than I am all against it. Do you accept that you tried to divide country by posting nonsense in each and every thread?? Do you deny that you actually want a separate state for Minorities??

Do you deny that you are in fact anti-India??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.