Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

I Oppose Aam Admi Party

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by tilopa, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grond

grond Captain SENIOR MEMBER

2. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Haha.. BS article from the BS :D I cant wait to read the comments there!

But the very first line stands out: "Rejoice ye citizens of India! Especially ye non-voting types!"

Read an analysis of these non-voters here - "Hitherto cynical non-voters could be key to Kejriwal forming a majority government" where it is shown that if only these non-voters had voted in last general elections, they could have elected any random and newly-formed 'non-voters party' with 400 seats in Lok Sabha! Note that just 272 is enough to form a majority. So, these non-voters are the key.

Show that analysis to those cynical non-voters to make them realize their own powers!

3. grond

grond Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Oh nice , any bit of criticism and its automatically BS ... You wanted a debate ... So lets debate on the veracity of the article ... You really think the non-voters will suddenly wake up and line up for Kejriwal.... The writer has an excellent point that apart from jailing people for being corrupt , there is no other manifesto... Don't you see how flawed jailing someone without proper trial for being corrupt ... Catching the whole of the bureaucracy is hard enough but jailing them within six months?
    Edit: oh dog shit, I should have known its your blog... :p

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. TSUNAMI

TSUNAMI Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    [​IMG]

Is this news is true.....

And don't blame me to post in a year old thread...... There is no sticky thread for AAP :facepalm:

1 person likes this.
  5. Eddie

Eddie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

[MENTION=8896]TSUNAMI[/MENTION] seems so,

Congress isn’t the only party reacting in outlandish ways after being hit by former Army chief General VK Singh’s sharpshooting. Arvind Kejriwal has also decided that VK Singh is a backstabber. This, after he famously parted ways with Anna Hazare’s apolitical anti-corruption movement and started his own political party named Aam Aadmi Party.

Kejriwal’s displeasure was on public display during a book launch in Press Club on September 18 where he said he wasn’t happy with VK Singh having broken ties with his party. Kejriwal even accused the former Army chief of having betrayed the trust of crores of people of India (go figure!).

But come to think of it, Kejriwal’s outburst is in line with the sentimental approach to politics that he and his party have come to define. With an entire campaign based on a simplistic assessment of the issue of large-scale corruption, the AAP can’t be expected to do any better. After painting all politicians with the same brush, Kejriwal has now joined ranks with them and is (wait for it), just another corrupt politician.

Therefore, it comes as no surprise to see him trying to malign VK Singh for imaginary slights. After all, if Kejriwal is free to choose his political destiny, why shouldn’t Singh be allowed that very same choice?

source

1 person likes this.
  6. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    I jus feel he is still amateur in the political arena as jus that weeding of corruption is not going to set everything right. He has to address the Nations other issues of Foreign policy, looming CHinese Threat, Defence policy, Economic virtues, Currency in a limbo... etc etc... A lot has be addressed even if he having the aspirations of leading the nation.

7. S K Mittal

S K Mittal Major SENIOR MEMBER

I have similar views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.