Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

I was there. Narendra Modi said let the people vent their anger:- Sanjeev Bhatt, DC

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Major SENIOR MEMBER

Re: I was there. Narendra Modi said let the people vent their anger:- Sanjeev Bhatt,

what if ?
    nothing no one can punish narend modi no one can punish a raja even satyam chief raju is living good life in delux prison
    so forgive all of them and say thanx for doing littile damage to us

2. Aristocrat

Aristocrat FULL MEMBER

Re: I was there. Narendra Modi said let the people vent their anger:- Sanjeev Bhatt,

Even if all said by modi and his aides is true the fact of the matter is he failed miserably as the chief minister during that time.Wahat evr his economic
    laurels might be he has 4 evr lost the trust of a very large segment of Indians and hence can nevr be a pm.he should continue his amazing work 4 Gujarat,and pray thaT he will be remmbered 4 all the right reasons.

3. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

This particular theory always amuses me. This is like admission of guilt on part of minority community. Revenge what? So, something happened worth taking a revenge? Something happened that nobody anticipated that Hindus will react with such determination.

I personally endorse this spontaneous mobilization of Hindus. No doubt the killings are always bad, but these incidents sent out a strong signal that the tolerance of Hindu society should not be mistaken for its weakness.

I as a Hindu can say with full authority that no such incidents will happen if incident like Godhra do not happen again.

The most important lesson that the pseudo-secular vote beggers of this nation can draw from Gujarat riots is that it is bad if minority community feels unsafe in a country, but it is worst if the majority community feels neglected and let down.

4. chachachoudhary

What is new in it. The entire leadership of this country, especially the Congress clan has failed miserably in running the country since independence. Why single out someone.

5. Aristocrat

Aristocrat FULL MEMBER

So tit 4 tat thats ur big idea.I am not annoyed but disappointed by ur post.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  6. chachachoudhary

I am also disappointed by the people of your "Kind".

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  7. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

dude french govt could not control few africans while contolling whole state in 4 days is bad??

8. Hembo

Hembo OLD MOD STAR MEMBER

I am not trying to justify/ criticise or compare Gujarat with '84. Are you?

All I'm saying, and I stick by it, these were the two most shameful part of our history and the guilty (whomever he/ they is/are may be) should be brought to justice. That is if we have a conscience, we all should vehemently seek it. Otherwise our history and our soul will be bloated forever.

Do you have anything to contradict the above?

9. aakash

aakash 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

This is all bullcr*p!! Congress knows Modi is the only politician who can be real threat for them.

I highly doubt he was involved but let's just hypothetically say he did order police officers not to take any actions. But what do you expect after train compartment full of 66 women, children and elderly people returning from pilgrimage was burnt? And this is thing in the past anyway.

And if Modi actually was the the culprit then why would the public of gujarat [including muslims] elect him TWO TIMES after riots? And congress is aware of his karizma and there is not a single topic which they can pick on or blow out of proportion because development figures of gujarat speak for themselves. And gujarati muslims are one of the richest muslim groups in India.

10. RobbieS

RobbieS 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Great. So mobilize a community and attack innocents. Do you realize you are justifying a riot? A tit for that measure that doesnt do good to anybody. If your is the kind of educated folks we have in our country I dont even want to hold the uneducated responsible for anything.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  11. RobbieS

Read my post above to Karthic. It wasnt that hard. Maximum damage was in Ahmedabad. A number of steps could have been taken to bring the situation under control.

12. RobbieS

Congress won in Delhi and in the country even after the 84 riots. Thats the flaw in democracy. The mob mentality rules.

1 person likes this.
  13. aakash

aakash 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Not really. Congress lost miserably in 84 elections in Punjab. Their candidates didn't even get their deposits back?

And in Gujarat's case public actually saw the development and saw what he was doing for the state that's why they elected him and I'm sure he'll win next election as well.

1 person likes this.
  14. Tshering22

Tshering22 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Just a read for those who think that Modi is the perpetrator and Hitler and how mainstream Hindu people are intolerant and how minorities are "oppressed".

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  15. 4Aces

4Aces Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Long live narendra modi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.