Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

I was there. Narendra Modi said let the people vent their anger:- Sanjeev Bhatt, DC

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Re: I was there. Narendra Modi said let the people vent their anger:- Sanjeev Bhatt,

Did he died?:tongue:

2. 4Aces

4Aces Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Re: I was there. Narendra Modi said let the people vent their anger:- Sanjeev Bhatt,

a tiger doesn't die so easy, i'm just saying i want him to live loooooooooooooooooong :smokin:

may India be blessed with more sons like the great Modi.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Bhatt ends his deposition, finds himself alone

4. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

2002 riots case: Weapon against Modi blunted

5. Kallol

Kallol FULL MEMBER

Point 1. : Rule should be same for all - From 1947 can we list down the riots and the government in power ? - find out how many have been prosecuted.

As far as I know Congress has been culprit for most of these but none has been prosecuted

Point 2 : Which government has created the monster of terrorism and communal hatred ? As such all communities, even with their differences, live together. Most riots are politically driven. Which government has been behind most of these riots ? Again the answer is Congress.

Point 3 : What is the trigger for Gujrat riot ? Godhra - Does Congress highlight that ? No. Why ? It does not help its vote bank

Point 4 : Why is Congress desperate to unseat Narendra Modi ? Because he is the one who can destroy the duplicity of congress. It is during the Congress time one finds big scams, increase in terrorism, corruption, criminal activities. It is no wonder it is considered soft and allows the degradation (Remember Rajiv - when banyan tree falls many small plants get trampled !!!). But it points out the similar folly in Narendra Modi (allowed the riots to happen).

Narendra Modi has his own weaknesses - but those are much less that what Congress has done to the country. However on the positive side - development - Congress is nowhere near to Narendra Modi's govt and there is the threat.

Congress wants to cut down Narendra Modi to scuttle any chances of forces against Rahul Gandhi.

See holistically - you will find the strategy which is driving congress towards Modi hatao.

6. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

" Will live upto the trust that the people of Gujarat have put on me, till my last breath….not bowing to adversaries " - Narendra Modi

[​IMG]

Desire + stability = Resolution Resolution + Hard work = Success

7. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

This Bhatt guy turned out to be useless. Congress should ask for it's money back!!

8. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Cong wouls surely call its money back.

Poor, poor Bhat. He was hustled on the back of a camel and STRIPPED.

Hs affidavit is not evidence, SIT did not believe him, trial court did not even treat him as a witness. Now all have deserted him. His star witnesses have turned against him.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  9. Pagan666!

Pagan666! 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I support him anyday!

10. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Yes many laughs because people come up with 100 of pages of void proof and thus fail to book modi, Instead come up with 2page of hard proof with evidence and witness and we will think rather laugh.

Please answer
    Show me source where you got this 2000 killed
    Face a trial under what evidence ?

Political will is not restricted only with govt or politicians. It's also in hands of people if you think he is guilt then why vote for him or attend his rally in lakhs. I am also not Pakistani bro or a right wing activist so don't bring this evidence story which is not proved.

Yes if it was that POLITICAL WILL and if it was true that he ordered 1200 killings in riot as you tell he must be behind bars, BUT IT"S NOT PROVED STILL AND LIE CAN'T BE PROVED KEEP TRYING

1 person likes this.
  11. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

12. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Narendre Modi is a leader who gained immense popularity by dream cum true development, Honesty and with great vision.

Narendre Modi success has created too much jealousy among sudeos@(#%$Y^ leaders, Medias and armchair people. You can't be successful without critics.

Let make a referendum for PM (like Presidential election in US) between Rahul Gandhi Vs Modi in India. Modi will win by landslide victory. :yahoo:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  13. rcscwc

Rational, man, rational

What is your counting system? Is it like that of Tehelka? They claimed Modi did nothing for THREE days. Aajtak was airing when Singhal phoned them with info that the riots broke out on 28, and on 1st the Army was out. Aajtak reply: Yeah three days. Thats what we are sayiong. Then Singhal delivered his punch: 28 th of Feb to 1st March cannot be threec days.

Silence ruled in aajtak. Tehelka was seen hiding behiding a wall of silence. After that NONE has talked of 3 days!! Bhatt too counted 3 days. Now you say 2,000 were killed!! Where were you educated?

Not a pak noob, but sickular noob, who discount hard evidence. They too want their statements to be treated as evidence.

14. rcscwc

Yes, galaxy, people will rally around Modi if he is the PM candidate. Where will people find a real incorruptible PM, not a sham Mr. Clean aka MMS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.