Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

I will not resign. I'm not wrong, I have done no corruption, says BJP chief Nitin Gad

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Sinchan, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinchan

Sinchan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

[​IMG]Nitin Gadkari may be facing stiff opposition from people and his own party members, but he held firm at the first session on the second day of Agenda Aaj Tak on December 7.
    "I will not resign. I'm not wrong, I have done no corruption ," the BJP president insisted again and again."There is no notice, no high court order or CBI inquiry against me."
    Talking about the corruptions chargesagainst him and Purti Group , he insisted he was an innocent "social entrepreneur". "I have done maximum concrete work and I have helped so many farmers," he said.
    He held that before levelling charges, an inquiry should be done because it will be found there is not an iota of truth in the allegations. "Sab doodh kadoodh and paani ka paani ho jaayega," he said. "If anything is proved true, I am ready for even the most severest punishment."
    Much like other political speakers whoducked the question on the prime ministerial candidate for 2014 during yesterday's Day 1 sessions at Agenda Aaj Tak , he simply said the party would decide on the PM candidate after winning elections. "There will be consultations with the party with maximum number of votes and then it will be decided," he emphasized.
    He also refuted the popular belief that the RSS runs the show in the saffron party. "BJP is very transparent and I can say with confidence that Sangh does not run the show," he said.

2. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Re: I will not resign. I'm not wrong, I have done no corruption, says BJP chief Nitin

Resign from what post? He is a govt servant nor a minister nor holds any constitutional office.

3. Sinchan

Re: I will not resign. I'm not wrong, I have done no corruption, says BJP chief Nitin

Ab kya kahe aapko....!

4. rcscwc

jo kahna hai kaho.

5. Sinchan

Are yaar thakre wala thread yaad hai, jiski wazah se infrection mila tha isliye kuch nahi kah sakta.!!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  6. rcscwc

In short, you cannot give an answer.

7. Sinchan

No in short u don't worth a reply.Yet, U r so stupid, everyone in our country knows that from what post people want him to resign and what he did when he was a minister in Maharastra govr.

8. rcscwc

bhai mere, how can he resign from minister's post 10 years or more? Resign from back date?

Be clear or scram.

9. Sinchan

Isi ke liye to kaha 'ab kya kahe aapko' jiske paas dimag hai wo samajh raha hai meri baat lekin is forum me 5 log aise hain ki unko poori ramayan bhi suna do to poochhenge ki sita kaun thi.

10. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

If there is no proof and no court conviction it is the same thing that aliens are invading the earth as saying gadkari is corrupt

11. Sinchan

There is no coalgate scame in india, cause u know If there is no proof and no court conviction then it is the same thing that aliens are invading the earth as saying our govrn. is corrupt.

12. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

CAG report is proof.
    Please do not talk about you have zero knowledge about.

13. Sinchan

Cag report??? First they said 10 lakh carore and after some time it came down to 1 lakh 86 thousend carore ruppes.? And how can there be proof against anyone when no one want to find proof??? And u should never talk about anything cause u r so dumb and have knowledge about nothing.!!!

14. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

So, I am sure you also believe that Modi is corrupt from the latest gujarat CAG report that found huge loses in GSPC gas deals, Adani power deals etc, dont you boy?

1 person likes this.
  15. Sinchan

How can modi be guilty.???? He is god, even if he will do something wrong it will become right.all hail NARENDRA MODI.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.