Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

IDF was attacked by D*F*I

Discussion in 'IDF Management' started by tariqkhan18, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdPlay

ColdPlay Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Re: @ Tariq What is this why no transperency

When did i say that revenue is shared,can't you read?** guys are jealous of def.pk so all this drama.

2. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

@turkish
    @Dragon Slayer

Please feel the pinch if you are sleeping else if you are awake then you wont feel the pinch leave i will die alone for INDIA

The proof is open in BRF for your clarification again all we need is to break the proof as rubbish and we still cant do it for last 2 days. Atleast for last 6-9hrs.

Sorry if i may have hurt you some way but bro all i say is i will agree when they are proved wrong.

3. TereBinLaden

TereBinLaden Captain STAR MEMBER

For your Kind information, WE DONT CARE, what we care is the security of our nation, congratulation with you chamchagiri be the senior mod or admin and exhibit your reputation in Real life in front of kids and satisfy your burning soul.

4. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

We are just killing time here, nothing more- you understand that? You are not doing anything serious, nor you are contributing towards our country's armed forces, there are brave men and women of our armed forces out there in the real world who are risking their lives everyday while you guys sit and talk everything out as though experts on the subject, criticizing them left and right, making fun of our national leaders, I don't think it's nationality- I call it time-pass, nothing wrong with it but to take it to next level by calling it patriotism....I don't think that's what you guys are doing. You want my advice? You want to be a proud Indian? then leave the technicalities aside, keep aside the prejudices...show what an Indian can do.

5. DrSomnath999

DrSomnath999 Major RESEARCHER

Country Flag:
    France

thank goodness u r still alive :lol:well bro time to say PISS OFF from this forum:sarcastic:

6. Mr.Ryu

Bro whats going on can you make public ???

7. TereBinLaden

Mr. Ryu I am loosing hope.....just analysis the whole development and justify yourself, what would you have done if you were in place of Tariq? for me I would have contacted a neutral source to verify my identity long before all this issues have raised., and not getting a fail attempt so lately with incomplete evidence.

8. ColdPlay

WEll why is nobody raising allegation against ** even it is located in UK,hope it's not because the name of the owner is Seetal Patel.

9. turkish

turkish Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Agree with up2..... Think logically ... Even if tariq is pakistani there is no harm to it.... In 2010 we imported Onions when the price was sky rocketing and Mr Ryu u probably had it.. Mr Ryu you wont become less Indian if you post in Indian forum owned by Pakistani ..... As far as pinch is concern .. let me tell you this ...in 2008 Mumbai attack my sis was murdered when she was hit by two bullets ..Patriotism has nothing to do in posting in Indian forum owned by a Pakistani ...

10. JAISWAL

JAISWAL FULL MEMBER

First of all this doesnt have to do with his religion, if you have followed the thread on B R you will recognised that this issue was first raise by a muslim himself named Yusuf.
    now consontrate on this topic about nationality of admin.
    Now about old pdf that site was hacked and when they com back they change their name and today they are know as PakDef.com
    and its not defence .pk which is usually known as pdf.

11. Mr.Ryu

And kindly tell me what that would be bro accept blindly when some one. I still did not accepted what i saw in BRF and similarly i do not want to accept Tariq as the face value just because both IDF and BRF are in virtual world and the difference is BRF has some to to prove or say accuse if you want and we IDF dont have to counter them.

What should i do please talk openly please please

And Tariq bro dont mistake me as admin you will know better this virtual world i dont know if i am talking to a men or women, Indian or Pak, Boy or Girl, Even if the partner i am talking to is bot or human in some case.

All that matter is evidence and i still ask is just trash the points in BRF and i will be happy and will ask sorry openly even if all i did was ask for CLARIFICATION

12. TereBinLaden

I wont reply you again but only if you have knowledge, that issue have been raised and answered to satisfaction please make a self check, but no more reply backs from now

13. DrSomnath999

Country Flag:
    France

recently contacted Janja & rest classified .

14. ColdPlay

Well even I can register myself as Saddam Husein.
    As for your 2nd part
    Is PDF going to be closed ?

15. DrSomnath999

Country Flag:
    France

i think this forum needs a CBI investigation ,something is not right,really something anti indian going on here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.