Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

If Pakistan disintegrates

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by BlueOval, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

PDF been dead all day :undecided: and gotta stick to angry indians wishing for disintegration here

2. JonAsad

JonAsad REGISTERED

No worries- Likewise we could wish for india to disintegration into 6-7 smaller states- :D-

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  3. aakash

aakash 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Mate, there is a reason why Pakistan is least favoured country in Afghanistan.

Just look at Bangladesh/Nepal/Bhutan their economies are heavily depended on India so does it mean India owns these countries? And Indian hegemony would be tolerated and India has right to detestabalise any of these countries? S[ecially Bhutan and Nepal. 60-70% of their economy is depended on India.

Plus let's not talk about how Pashtuns are treated in Punjab. I have 3 Afghan friends and they all hate Pakistan. And one of them has even lived in Pakistan for 6-7 years. There must be reason. Don't you think?

Are you serious? Do I need to say how India has helped Afghanistan? As there must be a reason behind why Pakistan is least favored nation in Afghanistan they also must be a reason why India is most favored nation. Think rationally mate. :) What about scholarships to Afghan students? What about Afghans from various fields getting training in India for the skills lost during the war [again thanks to some country.] Plus what about India funding and making various highways, roads, government offices. Even Afghan parliament is made by India. And yeah not too mention 1000s of Afghan refugees obviously nothing compared to Pakistan, but Pakistan is a neighbouring country.
    BBC News - Indian PM Manmohan Singh pledges $500m to Afghanistan

In short the position which Afghanistan is in today is because of 3 countries. USSR, USA and Pakistan.
    USSR - Not anymore. But Russia still trying to help Afghanistan.
    USA - Trying to make up for it by helping Afghanistan re-build right now.
    Pakistan - Most of the Pakistanis still want to see talibans back.

4 people like this.
  4. Aboveall

Aboveall 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

That is a possible as well. Our opinions are not palatable to the Pakistani Citizen which is understandable. Who would have predicted or started the topic fifteen years ago on state of affairs as they exist today in Pakistan. It will be positive for the region if it takes place peacefully. We cannot take any thing for granted in this ever changing world of alliances.

What I would like to see is Pakistan leadership of both spectrum Political and Military to get out from under the China's influence and work towards internal development which can raise the profile of the country in the world. This is the only way out to keep a united Pakistan otherwise you are heading towards disintegration whether you agree with my POV(point of view).

1 person likes this.
  5. Aboveall

Aboveall 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I second your observation and fact based post.

6. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Do you know the proposed area of Khalistan??

7. Nirmzz

Nirmzz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

[​IMG]

ITS LONG DEAD MOVE ON... :hang3:

8. BlueOval

BlueOval Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Re: If Pakistan disintegrates: This is how Pakistanis are trying to scare the world..

You never know.....just wait for the time when America does a USSR(Split into smaller countries) to Pakistan.....

Well ...India has learnt a lot by watching Pakistan trying to repeat Bengal for Past 65 yrs over and over again against India and repeatedly failing(talking about Khalistan and Kashmir here if you are lost). I wish Pakistanis learnt their lessons from 65 years of time and resources wasted in trying to bleed India by 1000 cuts.

I am having a good night sleep anyways buddy......I am too boozed off with my countries and my success...I don't have time to waste on a crumbling Pakistan conspiracy....

9. DaRk KnIght

^^^^Nope it is still alive in the Hearts and minds of pakistanies as another defeat by Indians :lol:

10. karan.1970

karan.1970 FULL MEMBER

Off topic buddy... We are discussing disintegration of Pakistan in this thread.. Open another one if you want to talk about Khalistan etc...

And no one is talking about eliminating anything here..

11. Ahmad

Ahmad 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I dont think there is such a treaty to show 100 year expiry, but if anybody have this evidence so request to share it here with us. Secondly, if people of NWFP(KP) want to be with Pakistan, then any treaty doesnt make any difference.

12. Ahmad

Ahmad 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

And we pay for the food and salt, secondly, we are buying those items not only from pakistan but other countries too, Russia is the biggest supplier followed by Pakistan and Iran. We are not grateful to the Pakistani gov,isi etc. but we absolutely admire and are thankful to the wider paksitani public,you must understand this.

We also critize iranian policies if they are wrong. secondly, iran have been proven to be very beneficial for us too, we have learned alot from them, in western and northern afghansitan, they have enabled us in our industries and many other things, they are extending rail link through herat province and north to CA, Iran Khodro, a car company is establishing its factory in Herat(not sure about details), and recently i saw a news on BBC, that Iran has helped farmers in west of Afghanistan to be dependant and grow the needed vegetagle themselves, it means in wider western afghanistan, there wont be any need to import vege, it is a big achievement.

and where did i wish the destruction of paksitan?

3 people like this.
  13. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I don't understand why people talk about the people of NWFP being interested in joining Afghanistan...

Seriously,why would they? Is Afghanistan a better place? Has Afghanistan done more for Pashtuns than Pakistan did for those living in NWFP?

14. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Thank you...

1 person likes this.
  15. DaRk KnIght

Flawed Logic. Going by that logic Why would kashmir like to Join Pakistan?? (As stated by Pakistanies many times). Is pakistan a better place?? Has pakistan done more for Kashmiries??

:disagree:

Try to have similar yardstick for similar issues.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.