Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Illegal immigration drive in North East

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by sunny_10, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

Dogs always wag their tail for their masters, similar case here !!

We need to take strong steps to stop this illegal immigration and to deal with these the illegal immigrants. This is starting to become a major problem for India.

2. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    We need to first deal with DumbFar*s like this before we actively pursue our nations interest. Coz these guys are sensationalizing every issue and blocking any response from media or public or from Govt.

3. Rock n Rolla

Agree, need idiots like him out of this universe, he's cheating whole India.

1 person likes this.
  4. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

Well he would be sleeping in the night think... Damn, there is atleast someone who are there to hate me let alone support me... And did they take the Bait... YES!!!.
    Such a slime who cant even back his own words.

5. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

Permanent Visa on Arrival for Bangladeshis in Italy and US

in fact, I have favored "Permanent Visa on Arrival" for Bangladeshis in Italy and US. as its simply make no sense that an Italian woman would help these Bangladeshis come to India in behalf of US's government and hence create problem for Indians this way, organize Sectarian Wars in India to finally destroy it. as i do remember, when i came to India in 2011, Manmohan Singh made a visit to North East and tried to defend illegal infiltration from Bangladesh by saying, "they all are Indians"......

I have seen many Italian waitresses in Sydney who just want to get settled in Australia someway, and keep smiling on anyone who comes to these Cafe's there. so we hope, Permanent Visa on arrival for Bangladeshi men in Italy, US will also help these Italian women get settled in Italy itself, as the 2nd/3rd or the 4th wife of Bangladeshi men and hence giving a boost to the Italian economy also this way :tup:

6. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

A Country is Responsible to Build Itself Only

we can only have better friendship/ trade relations with other nations, including our neighbors

yesterday I discussed that its very simple to talk to the representatives of Pakistan/ Bangladesh, if you have fair intentions. India is responsible to build its own society, Chinese is for China and yes they have done the work to an extent, Brazilians are doing so too, and similarly Pakistan/ Bangladesh have to do more to build their society. with respect to the level of population of Bangladesh, which is more than even the largest country of the world, Russia, no one would let them enter in their country, no one will offer them citizenship on arrival, and there is no need to invite destruction to this country only :wave:

we have seen may minorities sitting on the border of India-Pakistan, running from Bangladesh due to local riots/ Sectarian Wars, but we can hardly make 100 times request to our neighbors to have more sympathy for their minorities, who are badly suffered from Sectarian Wars, but we mustn't let this problem come to India, definitely not :nono:. we can only have good friendship/ trade with others, but we certainly can't interfere in other countries, nor they can do the same with India too. and with that, as i have already stated in this thread too, we welcome all those countries who invite people from Bangladesh-Pakistan as India is already overly populated :meeting: :tup:

=> Our Freedom, The Independence We Got in 1947

and its all about our Freedom/ Independence we got in 1947, as discussed before. there was a time when we had "Super Human" as British, while now we have "Equal Rights" for all the people of India, with Equal Opportunities, regardless their religion/ race/ language/ state etc, along with providing more opportunities to the weak part of Indian Society like Dalits/ Female in different jobs/ exams, with scholarships for them only etc, and that's fair. we now pay tax to that Indian government which use the tax money to help the people based in India itself, develop infrastructure in India to improve life of the people based in India, while before that we were paying tax to those British to help them in their wars. Mr Gandhi struggled to have Industries in India, who may them provide jobs to Indians and hence pay taxes to Indian government for the purpose to use this tax for the people based in India. and yes we have got that 'freedom', and trying to improve. and we now proud to say that we have made a place where the most deserving people get higher success, regardless in which family they took birth, (of any religion/ race/ language/state etc). and we hope India will become one of the best place to live by using their talent/ knowledge this way :india:

but we find Pakistan/ Bangladesh still on the same colonized state, where all the people don't have equal rights/ equal opportunities, highly violent and very populated. but here again, we may hardly show our best wishes for them, but we certainly can't let India destroyed for any reason, whether secularism or anything else.... we may either request our neighbors to help their people who are running from there, or we may hardly request US and Italy to invite them, but we certainly won't compromise with our 'freedom'/ 'independence' :nono:

7. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

my above post has a simple meaning that, "as part of our freedom, there is no law in India which makes difference among the people based on religion/ race/ language/ state etc, there is no super human like British anymore in India, and now we pay taxes to that Indian government which use it for the purpose to help the people based in India, not for the WW1 and WW2 to help Britain. with providing Equal Rights to all and more opportunities to the weak part of Indian society like Dalits/ Women, at the same time we proud to say that we had many minorities Presidents/ PMs/ Chief Ministers/ Governors/ Chief Justice/ IAS topper/ Bolloywood superstar/ Cricket Team Captain etc, and we proud to say that we got this type of country from our elders who fought for our freedom and we are responsible to give the same type of country to our coming generation too. we just can't compromise our "Independence" for any secularism reason" :nono:

i was always made in the position in Australia when i found Pakistani/ Bangladeshi origins around me, as guided by those who always want to find out, "how to destroy this country by using Indian neighbors?" and I never hesitated to give my best wishes to Pakistanis/ Bangladeshis that they would make their countries as good as China/ Brazil, including India are doing, with a clear statement that, "if you can't make your own country better then it simply means that you can't do the same even if you get united with India." :wave:.

and with these arguments, i always have few examples like as below too, because of my experience of Britain and Australia :tup:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  8. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

double post

9. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

double post

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

first India is struggling to feed its over population, too many mouth but limited resources, at the same time its scared with the environment of "Sectarian Wars" from its neighbors. while on my side, i find any efforts to annex Pakistan and Bangladesh will only help India have cheap Heroine, even if food crisis will increase with more mouths, along with serious increase in level of Sectarian Conflicts too :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  11. Rock n Rolla

Agree, also we are a complete failure in regulating our population. India's population needs to be regulated, I am for a two-child policy (maximum limit). India doesn't have the resources to feed the exploding population, and this will lead to more unemployment & crimes.

Annexing Pakistan or Bangladesh is a crazy idea. I would be more than happy if we don't have anything to do with these two countries.

2 people like this.
  12. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

IM growing stronger in northeast, Bangladesh

NEW DELHI: Even as National Investigation Agency (NIA) has linked the Bodh Gaya blasts to Assam, intelligence agencies have found that Indian Mujahideen (IM) may have grown strong footprints in the north-east and Bangladesh. In fact, agencies have credible information that IM played a significant role in providing relief to displaced Muslims in the June 2012 Bodo-Muslim riots in Assam.

Sources said during the 2012 strife, IM operatives used the network of certain mosques to mobilize funds from across the Hindi heartland and certain other areas to Assam to help victims from the minority community.

"There are reports of them having developed contacts with some religious groups in Assam and their activity has been significant in areas such as Dhubri. They have also developed footprints in Sylhet region of Bangladesh and are suspected to have developed pockets of influence in Myanmar-Bangladesh border region through LeT," said an intelligence official. :coffee:

"The objective of participating in relief operations in Assam seemed to be aimed at creation of an IM constitution and radicalization of Muslim youth at the wrong end of justice in the state," he added.

Notably, NIA investigations have found that the Lotus brand clocks used in the Bodh Gaya blasts were bought from a shop in Assam. Investigations also point out that these clocks were bought about a year before the blasts. That was precisely the time that riots broke out in Assam and relief operations were underway.

Arrested IM operatives Syed Maqbool and Imran Khan had revealed to investigating agencies in October last year that Bodh Gaya was one of the targets of IM to avenge atrocities on Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. Though these developments point to an IM hand behind the July 7 blasts in Bodh Gaya, agencies say it could be a confluence of different forces including disaffected Rohingya Muslim groups which have been on the radar of groups such as LeT for recruitment.

Significantly, the Rakhine Buddhist-Rohingya Muslim confrontation of last year, which has been the trigger for a larger Buddhist-Muslim confrontation in several parts of Asia, had coincided with the Bodo-Muslim confrontation in lower Assam.

Intelligence agencies had then expressed fear that Rohingya refugees could add another insurgency to an already volatile mix of Assam. It was also said that the outflow of Rohingya refugees could lead to stronger contacts between Myanmar Muslims and regional Islamist militants. Such militants could recruit disaffected Rohingyas to their own cause.

"It is difficult to pinpoint any group at the moment as several forces have motive to harm Buddhists or their symbols. Though we have found that 13 clocks were bought from a shop in Assam, we cannot yet be sure if they were the same clocks used in the 13 bombs placed in the Bodh Gaya temple complex. We have also found evidence of some 50 Lotus clocks bought from another place. Why would a bomber buy exactly 13 clocks for 13 bombs? Why not more for contingency," asked an NIA officer.

IM growing stronger in northeast, Bangladesh - The Times of India

1 person likes this.
  13. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

double post

14. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

Caste's Western "Divide and Rule" Policy

few days beforey I was discussing that when I came to India in late 2011, i saw Pranab representing Brahmin, Digvijay for Rajput, one around my house for Yadav, and similarly for Kurmi etc we found. (even in my own house, the representative of Sonia wanted a Brahmin-Lala conflict in February 2013, when VVIP helicopter scam came in light.......). it was the time of early 2012 when even Manmohan visited North East and said, "all are Indians." to fuel Sectarian war in that region...... sometimes I find even Narendra Modi, a duplicate man, who either try to put wrong image of India, or promote Rahul in his speech......

all these b@stards of Sonia/Rahul, who are working for the foreign governments, and use people like Shinde/Digvijay etc to do wrong publicity about India by using the international media, which came on my back......... and im surprised, we dont have even a single man who may clean these two, Rahul/Sonia???? not even single security man/commando itself??? its a disaster that we only count death of patriots but couldn't remove these two yet......

15. S K Mittal

S K Mittal Major SENIOR MEMBER

Once indo-bangla border fence will complete. this will surely stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.