Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Discussion in 'General Multimedia' started by SpArK, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArK

SpArK SorCeroR Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

How does a national newspaper like The Times of India act ‘local’ when they launch in a new market like Kerala? They look at all the idioms for the state and distil this into a shortlist of those that reflect the state best. So you have the elephant, rivers and waterways, kalaripayattu, coconut trees, green fields, churches, mosques which seem to have made the shortlist. The Times of India uses these images in print ads, with the chosen subjects being entertainingly used as the newspaper is shown being delivered. Delightful campaign. Stunning visuals – so stunning you don’t quite realize these are ads you’re staring at. Enjoy the campaign – I did.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Suddenly, I feel sorry for kerala. The paper will throw all it's money to promote TOIlet culture there...:smoking1:

3. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Major SENIOR MEMBER

enjoying Kerala tour on now..tomorrow we likely goto veega land,and cochin harbour also...did Anybody tell can i see any War ships on the harbour...

Is any more place to see in cochin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.