Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

In US, Rahul hints he is open to PM role in 2019, admits arrogance in Congress

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Agent_47, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor BANNED BANNED

yes, but that shows that Modi is immature and unfit for office

2. surya kiran

surya kiran 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I think its to do with him thinking that he is unassailable and hatred for the Gandhi family. For the immaturity part, I would disagree. Rahul Gandhi has lots to prove. And by that I mean winning elections and forming governments.

3. Guynextdoor

I think the story is no longer Modi Vs Rahul. I did not think it possible but Modi seems to have fucked the economy real bad, the true magnitude of it is only now slowly emerging. I always assumed he'd deliver excellent administration and economy but will fail in controlling communal violence. Looks like the economy part might prove itself a disaster. We need a 'mertitocrat' like Chidambaram in charge. If Modi had elevated Raghuvan Rajan to Fin Minister, maybe we could have managed the economy well. Instead he sacked him for no reason other than the asshole Subramania Swamy being against him and gave the Fin Min portfolio to a lawyer who, while competent, is clearly ill equipped to deliver on such a complex economic scenario.

4. surya kiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Not really. Wait for the end of 2018. Currently, we are going through the effects of demonetisation. The current government will have problems only and only if oil prices start moving up. All this talk about economy bad and everything is what was being said since November 2016 by numerous reports.

As for Chidambaram. Please. The Congress best bet imho was Tharoor. Unfortunately, the Congress seems to have forgotten that you need to build up things. The Congress has lost the art and science of organisational management.

Anyways, unless something dramatic happens will not vote for the Congress for the national elections.

P.S you should watch the Algebra conversations of Rajdeep Sardesai.

5. Vyom

Vyom Captain GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

The economy has been reset, and its OS has been changed and because of legitimate stalled revenue concerns. This move was planned from Day 1 when Modi took office. Like Because in any machine the first boot takes time, the same is true for Indian Economy. but One will need to have the IQ of a Sea Urchin to understand that, which clearly is not the case here.

6. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Party badal Li? :haha: He is leaving no stone unturned to end Dynasty Politics in Congress.:sarcastic:

7. Guynextdoor

Stalled my @$$. This was not part of a 'plan', this is pure incompetence. Under congress the economy grew 9% for 3 consecutive years. F**ing Bhakt logic. BJP's job was to build upon the growth that congress had delivered before, not **** things up and then come up with excuses. At this rate 70 years later also you will blame congress for BJP's fuckup.

8. surya kiran

Country Flag:
    India
    ok

9. Vyom

Use of profanity fully states your lack of cerebral acumen and ability to give into a civilized discussion, but I guess that is more a failure of your upbringing than your own fault. Such a pity. It pains me to see person dealt such a pathetic hand at life.

UPA was and unmitigated disaster. Not only did it not deliver on the potential, but it also let the economy slip—the UPA inherited an economy that was growing at 7% in 2004-05, and it bequeathed to the next government, a growth rate that dropped below 5%. Here are no Magic pills in an economy, it takes time for changes to flow, UPA 1 had a full treasury and a CAD surplus, over ten years India's reforms were undone and the state was bled dry of its revenue.

Also, 10 years A K Antony just sat on his bum for 10 years and did nothing for Armed Forces modernization.

The period between 2004 and 2014 is truly India’s lost decade. But I guess facts are not something that interests you, As you are incapable of comprehension or of basic human sanity. I wish you evolve into something more than a primate with language skills within your life time, however impossible my wish is. Civility can be difficult for barbarian to grab onto.

Bloom 17 likes this.
  10. Guynextdoor

yeah...like the BJP has done something for defence modernization. Hell at least there was clarity that we would go fro Rafale, today it is Rafale or Gripen or F 16 depending on whether Ambani should get money or Adani. Goddamn BHAKT logic. Its' been 3 years since he came to power, for another 30 you will talk about Congress or what? :cursing:once a bhakt always a loser. Next blame Sudan and Somalia for your failures.

11. Vyom

Still incapable of reasoning... but It is my fault you cannot change your upbringing between two posts.. what was I thinking...

Like there was clarity of Rahul being a rank imbecile yet contending to become PM. "Atleast there was clarity"what logic.. extrapolating this It's safe to assume imbeciles seeks leadership in a still greater imbecile.

Let BJP complete 10 Years in office, we will have an apple to apple comparison. UPA literally bled the nation dry with NPAs and what not... but as I said you are as bright as your DP. Still hurling labels wihtout reasoning..

You see in order to understand reason and logic one needs a functional brain, an orangutan with a keyboard is not the paragon of reason.

madmax613, kaku and Bloom 17 like this.
  12. Guynextdoor

Bhakt, understand that if you don't deliver on numbers you don't deliver on dumbers. Verbal diarrhea doesn't make up for missed targets. Biggest NPA till date has been demonetization, and all those things modi called 'NPA', he has steadily increased spends on- MNREGA. Bhakt dreaming of 10 years in office for ache din. You sit and cook khawabi pulao.

13. Vyom

You sit and go see a shrink, imbecilic orangutan, your verbal diarrhea has been here for all to see, being an intellectual necrophile you Won't understand numbers and reference frames even if John Nash hit you with a math book. you repeated rhetoric seems straight out of a septic tank, do you breed with the bacteria there?

So increasing spending accountable and though bio-metric verified beneficiaries, The government has cancelled nearly a crore of fake ‘job cards’ in the MGNREGA scheme. and yet increased the spending... the benefit is reaching those who needed it not to fake ghosts.. . who was The UPA paying with fake job cards ? another scam ?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...rega-scheme/story-JpsHg1k0mKNE5BNxKF4aKL.html

The only NPA here is your residual stone hard Grey-matter in your skull, get help. Also the way it is going 10 years is an understatement, NDA will continue in power for much longer. Khyali pulao is the left incestuous cabal producing such genetically demented kids dreaming of wining.. go fly a kite.

14. Guynextdoor

ye hawabazi kisi aur ko bata. Net result economy is in the dust bin. So you will continue with veral diarrhea and people will boot you out.

15. stephen cohen

stephen cohen Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Rahul Gandhi is a JOKER who has no right to become PM

Let him develop some brains first

BTW ; What is his work experience