Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

India cannot become a global power via arms buildup says People's Daily China.

Discussion in 'China & Asia Pacific' started by ColdPlay, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vikas jat

vikas jat Captain SENIOR MEMBER

we r going good n we dont deprived our soldiers from quality weapons n we have money to purchase best of best equipments
    so go to helll china

2. Katsuhiro

Katsuhiro FULL MEMBER

Good sir, we usually use the suffix of 'san' at the end of the name to denote an addressing. But it is very much appreciated since you are not Japanese. 'Sensei' is master and usually denotes a teacher, mentor or simply a master of something (especially art forms).

I am in full agreement to your comment here about your possible war with the middle kingdom. Our constitution prohibits us from unilateral military intervention, even if we have opened limited sales of military equipment to the world. As a patriotic Japanese, I find it very unfortunate and regrettable to see that even in the act of aggression, we cannot do much for you. The Americans are to be appreciated for their cooperation but our government is a little subservient to them which I cannot change. But this does not much change the feelings of Japanese people.

Your belief in yourself can make you win more wars than any other country having bigger number of weapons. You have to fight your wars in reality like we do. Self-respect and self-belief is your motivation to fight a conflict.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.